Where were you when white boys officially got cancelled?

Where were you when white boys officially got cancelled?

vogue.com/article/taylor-swift-cover-september-2019
>I ask her, why get louder about LGBTQ rights now? “Rights are being stripped from basically everyone who isn’t a straight white cisgender male,” she says.

Attached: White boys go home.jpg (2599x4110, 933K)

but pol told me it’s the opposite?!?!

>parrots a basic, decades-old feminist trope
wow what a maverick. statues will be built in her honor

>rich successful woman that never had to work hard in her life knowing anything about the real world
Lmao
Celebrities shouldnt talk politics

>WHITE MAN BAD!
meanwhile, in the real world...

Attached: rs_634x1024-190210195541-634-taylor-swift-joe-alwyn-baftas.jpg (634x1024, 69K)

Women are fucking weird like this.
>"booooo wypipo"
white guy comes along:
>"fuck me, daddy"

Why do they bite the hand that feeds so much? You don't really see this on a large scale with any other race of men. Even Asians who get belittled somewhat by their women don't get called evil and stuff.

look nigga just because I like video games and I play them alot doesn't mean I'm not allowed to shit on them

That's unfortunately the culture we're in at the moment. I'm hopeful it will change at some point within the next decade or two. I really feel bad for the straight white young men in the U.S. right now. They've become so alienated, it's very sad to see. And the consequences of that treatment towards them are beyond dangerous, as we are seeing in the news every fucking day. Hopefully it all changes soon. Very dark times we are living in.

ethnic girls who are strongly anti white male usually have some underlying obsession with them. ive seen it a million times.

>Rights are being stripped
prove it

There's a difference between the "white male" that exists as a metaphysical evil and individual white males, but it's still annoying.

Try making the same argument about "niggers" and your black neighbour that you get along with and see how far it gets you or (jews) and your accountant.

White cis men cries as he strikes you

yeah I'm kind of curious which rights these are

the industrialist/political class and the average working class white man is not a monolith, though it is to my benefit that you view them as such and continue to antagonize average white guys and push them further right.

No we are advancing the right to strip with a bill that allows any 7/10 or higher to be immune to indecent exposure laws.

DISGUSTING

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.05.00 PM.png (122x91, 21K)

the stars chart your course, you’re just an empty vessel looking for meaning

Even worse, I'm an set of edgy political views reacting to stimuli.

you have more in common with these people than you think

better to be an unresponsive sloth and engage with pop culture with a big shit covered grin. everything’s ok when you don’t care

post her feet

Just wait lads. These things don't end well. You already know this. Don't be part of the peanut gallery gossiping about it. Just sigh and move on.

but its okay cause she's not straight

>Have straight relationship
>Claim bisexuality for progressive points

Why do people think this will make them better musicians

lmao

Why is it that 90% of the black feminist women who complain about oppressive white men and cultural appropriation are themselves dating pasty, skinny white guys?

OOOOO MASSA, YOU GON' MAKE ME SQUUUUUIRT

Because they got the dud and he looks like Millhouse

She's engaged in unspeakable sex acts with hundreds of execs and goons, and every day gets so inebriated she vomits and pisses herself before her handlers clean her up and give her more drugs.
When you realize this is the lifestyle of every, yes every, pop star, your waifuism will cease.
They're no longer human beings, and I don't mean that in a fedora way. Every facet of their personalities and actions are planned by the industry for their profit.

Amerimutts make me sick.

Based.

Attached: Taylor Swift4476.jpg (1847x2000, 1.05M)

...except none of that is true.

Stop watching A Call for an Uprising.

I've known some people in the entertainment industry. None of the fantastical stuff people imagine, good or bad, is really true, at least any more in the US.

Taylor Swift was a non-threatening, vaguely attractive, likable kid who wrote pop songs. Music execs figured they could promote her and make lots of money. So that's what they did. That's the whole story. That's it.

well I think it was in 1914 so I wasn't alive yet

man your post made me really sleepy... hey everyone let's all get a good nights sleep! just forget it