What does Yea Forums think about lonerism

what does Yea Forums think about lonerism

Attached: lonerism.jpg (1477x1500, 579K)

>lame shitpala

Attached: 1555446164794.jpg (506x477, 18K)

I suffer from lonerism it is not a fun time

dude wtf shut up

Great album with cool sound design. Makes me feel warm when I listen to it :)

Attached: 1534687499069.png (247x245, 75K)

Shit album.
Next.

why do you not like it

One of the best psych-rock albums of the last decade, fuck the memeshitters

>popular artist bad

Attached: you.png (636x773, 8K)

Good, but it's no Congratulations

Attached: 293b9f11b3fa5b9368df724f66098aa6.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Unironically one of the best albums of the decade.

OOOOOH SHE WAS HOLDING HANDS WITH TREVOR
SAID I SHOULD GO FUCK HEATHERRRRRR
fucking weak

fun fact
i used to visit the Luxembourg (the park on the cover) for years when on holiday before the album came out
there was a pretty cool playground there if i remember but you had to pay to go in
Also the sign reads "dogs aren't allowed past this point"

It's not shit because it's popular. It's shit because the music is bad.

Soulless
Soul

what a shit tier album, not even MGMT fans liked it haha

Because the “MGMT fans” who didn’t like it are the ones who only listened to their 3 hits and now listen to shit impala.

sometimes I feel like I'm one of four or five dudes on Yea Forums who actually like tame impala

i'm not pretending like they're psych gods, but kevin parker's production and songwriting are pretty good even if his lyrics are dumb

It's pretty good, probably a 7-8/10. If they didn't make Currents and continued with the style in Lonerism rather than making their music more pop-oriented they wouldn't get as much shit as they do honestly.

No opinion since I've never listened to it. Saw him playing on TV once, sounded cool, but a bit derivative.

thanks professor

a perfect example of a pleb filter

You are welcome now get some taste zoomer

Literally the opposite. Tame Impala is a perfect example of patrician filter.

lmao no, they are literally one of the best bands rn after the beatles of course. People like it because they are good. Stop being a contrarian faggot just to get attention. Everbody needs good things in their life, please listen to Lonerism.

People like it because it’s easy to listen to and people are fucking lazy and stupid. Listen to more music.

their best album, what about it

>People like it because it’s easy to listen to
It's a fucking pop album you goomba

Pop music can be intelligent

Attached: 8109BC7D-34C3-4C07-9391-CE4F2541CE23.jpg (500x500, 101K)

IT FEEEELS LIKE WE

Yea Forums loved this album when it came out and because other people that didn't use Yea Forums enjoyed it as well Yea Forums then thought it would be cool to say they didn't like it

Attached: 1564627461021.jpg (600x443, 30K)

>80s pop
DUDE GATED REVERB LMAOOOO

You clearly never listened to the record, not to that’s the same bullshit Kevin does on all of his records

You suck at shitposting

keep working on that album user

I'm not trying to be contrarian you fucking mongoloid. I don't mind pop music, half of my favorite artists are pop artists. The thing is that Tame Impala makes some of the most bland and sterile music available nowadays. Not a single interesting and distinctive thing about their music, just the pest being rehearsed again and again.
Go back to the cesspool you came from and never come back.

you clearly don't make music

Based

I'm listening to it right now and it's every bit as unimpressive as I thought it would be.

And yet I still bait a reply out of you.

I don't cook as well but I can recognize shit fucking food. What kind of argument is this?

take a shot everytime someone says "based" on Yea Forums

a child will spit out caviar or foie gras I guess its bad

You can take a bullet in the head, queer

This. Tame Impala puts on good concerts but it's not because of the music, it's cause of all the cool ass visual effects. I hated them prior to seeing them live, then saw them live and fell in love, then listened to the music by itself afterwards and started hating them again.

both are fantastic.

Attached: Tame_Impala_-_Innerspeaker.png (316x316, 259K)

Caviar and foie are garbage so it kinda proves my point.

its easy to bait people with tame impala kek, I don't mind a few songs but none from lonerism. It sounds bland because it is recorded, written and produced by kevin parker. Tame impala is more about looks rather than substance.

enjoy your patrician pop and tendies user

Nah I'll enjoy my still bleeding steak and eggs. You can suck a cock though.

BASED

Wrong album numnuts

>popular artist good

Attached: 1536443842650s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

t. bedroom producer who thinks he's a real musician

5/10 album. mediocre songwriting covered up with effects and overproduction. the only people i can see this impressing are people with no previous exposure to psychedelic pop/rock

Say it with me fellas...
CURRENTS. AGED. TERRIBLY.

They're all weak as piss

based

I guess nobody can teach themselves anything great point

Partly because they wouldnt have become as popular