What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: fantano.png (474x548, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pH4gr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you wouldnt fuck off back to work when you were told to
seriously, fuck off

A single article shook his entire career to the foundation and scarred him for life

"youtube is my job"

I just browsed his twitter and now I want to kill myself.

socdem zoomers = gdq you saved my life dude donations + free, safe publicity
it's cynical. marketing
he calls his wife racial slurs in bed
he calls her racial slurs with the cal voice
he thinks it's really funny

Yea Forums got mad that he has different opinions than them

He’s made a great living for himself. Y’all are jealous he makes multiple millions in one year.

yaller jelly he makes just barely enough to scrape by in suburban connecticut that's right

I had a feeling there must be some deception going on when he retweeted some wokeshit claiming that Tucker Carlson denying white supremacy is literally causing racist murders. No one can be that stupid, right?

Fantano is one of the truest examples of Yea Forums jealousy. Honestly, you're mad that talking about music is his job and that it is fulfilling to him, while you're not getting actual money to talk about music. If you want to make money talking about music, literally do the shit that Anthony does. It costs next to nothing. Get some pirated video editing software, get Audacity, get a shitty camera. Call yourself Mutant Music, distance yourself from Yea Forums by not putting Yea Forums in there. Seriously, it's not hard to make a business plan for music reviewing on YouTube. You just have to be busy making videos all day every day.

you'd be surprised

Fuck off back to work Tony

I think his fans bum us out more than anything. They're just so weak and impressionable. Also a lot of us are old enough to identify when kids go through cringe phases, and fantano subbing is definitely that. Youtube isn't a replacement for real friends and interactions.

FADER

What article?

nice try mantano

archive.fo/pH4gr

I fuckin wish I was Anthony Fantano, I would love to review music for my job and meet all the famous YouTube people.

All the famous youtube people are psychos

well I wouldn’t so stop with your gross projection

You post on Yea Forums, I can tell you're lying

So is Brian Wilson. Psychos are interesting people when they have money and don't need to physically harm other people around them to satisfy their desires.

Brian’s craziness resulted in SMiLE, so that’s good
[spoiler]Its also the reason it didn’t get released until 50 years later, so there’s that[/spoiler]

tl;dr Yea Forums bad

>all the famous YouTube people.
wew lad

You sold out Anthony, admit it to yourself and then you can admit it to us. Become an author, sell your house, grow some hair, ride a bike, eat wings, stop being gay, grow some tits, catch a pigeon, ride a rollercoaster, jump up and down, ring a bell, sing a song, be free, have a blast, hold my hand.

AND REVIEW THE NEW OLOFF ALBUM

absolutely [spoiler]nothing[/spoiler]

what went so right?

Attached: 2019-08-08 16_50_56-Window.png (357x235, 71K)

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Fader hitpiece

don't watch his stuff very much, but he influenced me to try and branch out to more music, which im happy i did

When he took himself too seriously in wake of the thatistheplan article. Before the hit piece he was alright.

Billie Ellish’s check came through