Any news on Órri from Sigur Rós? How's the rape thing going?

Any news on Órri from Sigur Rós? How's the rape thing going?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-122104_Chrome.jpg (566x605, 138K)

thats such a terrible color for hair

get a diary and spare us from your gay thoughts

Looks like me desu

>Órri from Sigur Rós
>Boyd told Pitchfork that on January 9, 2013, when she was 26 years old, she was working at a strip club in West Hollywood called the Body Shop.
>Around 3:30 a.m., she said she stepped out for a cigarette and encountered a man with a nice car, who said he was the driver for a member of a band that was in town.
>The driver allegedly recommended she ask the band member, whom he described as “a blonde-ish guy in a cap,” if he wanted a dance.
>Boyd said that she went back into the club and before long encountered the man in a cap:
>Dýrason, then 35.

it's like he didn't call her after slamming it in her ass, and now she wants revenge or money or something, sounds fishy as hell to me...

>a guy married to a "feminist activist"
>is accused of sexual assault
every single fucking time. the men who orbit radical feminists always turn out to be the worst sexual deviants

it looks like straight up diarrhea

darker shades of brown or lighter shades of blonde are much more decent

t. user from Yea Forums - diarrhea expert

cute!

89iq detected

>I felt I had been irresponsible for trusting him just because he was in a band I loved and I respected him as an artist. I was drunk, and I had met him at a club (I had a brief period in which I was a dancer at a club called “the body shop”), I also engaged in a kiss with him before falling asleep in the same bed, after that I completely knocked out. I woke up with the feeling of being penetrated without my consent during a deep slumber.. it happened twice that night, and I wondered myself why I didn’t leave after the first time- but I was drunk, dead tired, in shock, and this was right before I ever heard of anything like Uber/lyft … but none of that should matter because no one deserves to be raped/touched/licked/fucked without CONSENT. (((My heart is racing and I’m shaking just typing this.)))

I fucking hate women so much

How come none of those accusations are "this guy held me down and fucked me" or something along those lines. Is actual rape even real?

Only brown men are alpha enough to do something like that. Wh*tes have to rely on cunning and artifice

>rape is alpha
Kys incel

Kys cuck

small white dick detected

why does everyone from Iceland look like they're autistic as fuck?

This board is mentally ill

Such obvious horseshit

The world is mentally ill.

tiny population, they're all inbreds