Why is he so corny?

Why is he so corny?

Attached: 56c7f84971469e5e98bf51efc8488f8e_listen-kendrick-lamar-new-song-the-blacker-the-berry-kendrick-lamar (650x390, 23K)

niggers think common sense is genius, and mistake bad taste for art

this, his beat choice is aging poorly as well as those gimmicky dumb voices, dude has no bars and white college kids think hes great bc wannabe political songs, woof

*vinyl scratching sample intro for that cinematic feel*
THIS
*whiny, laughable baby voice delivery in what's supposed to be a personal, introspective moment*
DICK
*cringy fake tupac interview that goes on for 10 minutes*
AINT
*spells out the entire theme of the album right in your face in case you were too dumb to grasp his genius since he's a poet and the savior of hip hop and the black race*
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: nipah.jpg (327x327, 24K)

serious inquiries only

Attached: ouch.png (163x225, 95K)

Because hes addicted to eating corn while listening to korn

Attached: img481075-1_ltYGZGe.jpg (630x824, 255K)

refer to the post above you, butt boy

Attached: 18010218_1646632222018078_3167325048649642723_n.jpg (960x641, 77K)

Why should I obey to a anonymous person on the internet

consider this a fucking warning

Attached: dorian.jpg (499x498, 37K)

Le ebin contrarian bread :^DDDDDDDDD

serious questions only? Didnt you mean "answers"?

work on your fuckin english if you're gonna come here

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but what exactly do you find corny about him? Nothing has really stood out to me like that. I think he's extremely overrated as an artist and a fuckin' asshole as a person, but 'corny' isn't one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of his.

Why do you think he's an asshole? The only asshole thing he did (from what I know and remember) is how he called some white girl on stage to sing with him but started crying when she dropped the N bomb which was a fucking lyric.

Yeah, that's the reason I think he's an asshole. I don't really need any other reason, that's an incredibly shitty thing to do that's way worse than anything I've done in my life, and I'd consider myself to be a bit of an asshole too.

>EVERYONE MUST APPRECIATE KENDRICK LAMAR

Attached: 1520359551308.png (232x217, 9K)

I agree. I like the guy's music even though I don't listen him to much anymore but that stunt he pulled somewhat ruined him for me. But my biggest issue is that most people I know completely agree with that he did and think that girl was in the wrong.

Also, not a fan of how he acts like the King of Africa. I feel it escalated after that whole scene with that girl.

Yea Forumsnglish

Yeah, he used to be an artist whose songs sometimes had a political or social message in them, but now he's fully bought into all the hype around him and acts like some super-woke 21st century civil rights activist. Personally not a fan of it. He should stick to making decent music first and foremost.

wakanda lamar

This.
Like dude, you just don't understand how deep and good Kendrick is. He is a God and we must all worship the ground he walks on while he's rapping with his nasally high-pitched annoying voice.

His music already feels so outdated.

It's crazy how for a while everybody was praising the epic political black rapper and others like him as a sign of the times and of how woke and political the new generations are, and then in a matter of months hip-hop became completely dumb and lumpen again and rappers acused of rape outsell Kendrick while all the other political rappers struggle to stay relevant (heard any good Ab-Soul song lately?)

Same thing happened with afrocentric rap in the late 80s and early 90s. It shows that the black community in the US is incapable of sustaining long-term political activism (and yes, they think listening to music is "activism"), which is why blaming whites and demanding action from them instead is their standard reaction now.

Attached: 1563032926700.jpg (1049x1280, 120K)

As soon as he drops another album the same type of politicised hype will start back up again, because let's face it, being woke and political is all he is gonna do now.

He's an angry brainlet with a glorified karaoke show.

for all its faults TPAB sounded unique, it was hard not to take it as an experience worth discussing, DAMN and doing a soundtrack for Disney presents: A McDonald's Production: Black Capitalism don't get discussed because they're profound mediocrities, not because of a failure of black people.

also, real life politics complete overtook the politics of bourgeois musicians. there's mainstream politicians with more radical racial and economic policies that even the most fringe political rap. it severely needs to catch up

section 80 is the only corny thing he made

It might seem nice to some people to hear political or conscious rap that isn't bluepilled trash that thinks it's still 1972, but politics in music just sucks and it always did.

>Phil Ochs
>This Heat
>A Silver Mt Zion
>sucks

Attached: 1472438132536.jpg (250x296, 16K)

Phil Ochs is the most embarrassing shit to listen ever. Every american teenager who thinks he's the first to discover left-wing politics thinks "love me i'm a liberal" is the cleverest song ever written.

Yes. It's never even been good one time.

That's not even limited to music. Every black political movement is a thing for 5 years and then they find something better to do.