CANCEL DAVID BERMAN

I was just reading an old David Berman interview and was pretty disturbed to see some pretty gross monogamy/homophobia

pitchfork.com/features/interview/6110-silver-jews/
I think his memorial party is now cancelled.

Attached: Untitled.png (682x909, 118K)

shut the fuck up, faggot

in 6 years you'll be in a better place in life and realize that you were projecting for years and make an effort to better yourself, i wish you luck for when that happens

Based Berman

You will be missed, king.

>the absolute state of conservative humor

Based

Attached: 1488453038858.jpg (318x478, 21K)

You're butthurt because he used gay as a synonym for suck
what a faggot

>famous guy dies
>someone tries to cancel them
Like clockwork

>falling for the bait

I think you should cancel all those dicks you swallow instead.

Kill yourself, faggot.

berman was an SJW, he never would have said this today. he would have apologized, said that there "needs to be an ongoing dialogue about how wrong this kind of language is going forward" or some equally retarded nonstatement, and that would have been it. the checkmarks would be sated for another day.

thats the funniest thing about everyone going "woke" in the last 5 years, look at anything they said 10+ years ago and you're bound to find them saying something racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. Thats why you got every famous person scrubbing their twitter just incase they mightve tweeted something problematic, gotta hide their true feelings because god forbid people discover 99% of wokies are full of shit

jeez god forbid people change lol

Do people ITT actually not realize /pol/ bait when they see it? The demand for outraged SJWs far exceeds the supply, therefore /pol/tards gotta resort to manufacturing outrage.

NO ONE CHANGED ZOOMER
SJWs took over twitter and every HR department in the past 5 years
everyone is scared of acknowledging their true thoughts

wrong

Found the SJW

no you are the one who's wrong
no one gave a shit about mudshits and trannies and their feelings 5+ years ago.
once the SJW zoomers who graduated in the 00s became HR freaks EVERYTHING changed.
drumpt got elected by at least a 1/3 of his voters JUST because of the backlash against SJWs.
SJWs are 8% of the population as a recent empirical study has proven, and transgenders are .02% to .05% of the population and they now dictate 60%+ of internet culture, because they become mods and admins on social media sites.

There's nothing wrong with protesting against gradual regression of human rights in the country.

name examples

wtf is the "AIM thing"

you are beyond stupid if you believe this isn't /pol/ tier bait in order to make people like you say exactly like this.

>wathces jordan peterson once
hr departments are literally some of the most reactionary conservashit hypercapitalist garbage on the planet

who?

>SJWs are 8% of the population as a recent empirical study has proven
the famous SJW census

AOL Instant Messaging
The interviewer wanted a real time convo via chat rather than keep the back and forth via email

Attached: aim.gif (310x340, 17K)

Found the /pol/tard

fax

OP is clearly a liberal

>monogamy
Do conservatives actually think liberals are out to destroy monogamy? Being fine with things like open relationships and the like doesn't mean you hate monogamy or would even personally engage in them

yes it does, heathen.

are you new here? OP is clearly larping

lmao you fucking retard

No, it doesn't.
Proof: me.

why do you want to destroy mariage?

I've been asleep for the past 8 hours, monogamy is bad now too

lol based DCB

Fuck off fag

shit bait

what a gay thread

RIP

His mediocre, self indulgent music was an inspiration to other depressed white male losers who saw its unthreatening mediocrity and the unjustified praise it received as a validation of their own lives.

This :( sad day

and what have you created, dear tranny?

>his mediocre mediocrity was really mediocre
fuck off, pseud

sputum