Why do you hate Korn

Why do you hate Korn

Attached: korn_-_main_pub_2019_-_brian_ziff_1.jpg (750x420, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
youtube.com/watch?v=68upS0bbMDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they aren’t good

I remember working some punk ass faggot's bar mitzvah. In the middle of the party, a band of him and his friends played Korn songs. So yeah, Fuck Korn, fuck Jews and fuck you.

But I don't, I just don't like them.
I save my hate for U2 and Radiohead.

they're corny as fuck

i like them quite a bit
the only album i can't bring myself to fully enjoy even after like 40 listens is SYOTOS

imagine being this much of a faggot

never understood why transgendered people start all of their rhetoric with "imagine"

youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
DABOMTATABOMNAMINAMENA

it's cause you're a troubled tranny

I grew up in the 90s-00s so I was into them when they were big, watching zoomers get into them ironically is cringe

They're entire identity is based on their own imagination.

>watching zoomers get into them ironically is cringe
Really don't think that's a thing, you're just a faggot hipster mad someone is talking about something other than what you've moved onto because you're a poseur who changes his music taste

I don't hate them, I relistened to the Self-Titled and everything is solid but holy shit the lyrics are cringe. Also their bassist is a piece of shit, he does an "interview" which is basically a commercial for shit no one would want like a Korn bass guitar, shoes, his book, I don't remember everything else but you think it ends when he suddenly derails the topic to more shilling. Fuck that guy.

Can't wait for the new album.
The Serenity of Suffering was ok, more nu-metal than metal itself.

I think it's the only band I can relate to. They make some good songs too.

Hate is a strong word, and best reserved for Limp Bizkit. But Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Linkin Park (nu-metal in various forms) all meant the replacement of early mid 90s alt rock/grunge, and the death of popular rock music devoid of any influence from hip hop. I don't think it is any coincidence that once rap surpassed rock in 1996-1997, Korn saw its biggest success (FTL in 98), then each successive year saw the meteoric rise of LB (1999) and LP (2000), as rock's popular answer to the dominance of rap could only come in the form of a sub-genre heavily influenced by hip-hop.

Pop punk was also super popular in 98-99 and the early 2000s, as was what I call "Cali bro rock" like Sugar Ray/Third Eye Blind/Smash Mouth, as well as post-grunge ie Creed. Nu metal was just a continuation of niche early 90s stuff like Tool, Faith No More and Helmet, except with a added hip hop flavor to make it more viable. It wasn't the only thing happening in rock

Really? There's some stinkers on there for sure but even those turn into pretty good songs halfway through when they stop tuning their instruments and actually start playing.

Because I like Kauliflower better

i don't anymore.
i did when i was a tr00 metalhead teenager.

I love Freak on a Leash and Blind
>I can see, I can see, I'm going blind
>I can see, I can see, I'm going blind

Also my fav Israeli IDF female YouTube drummer youtube.com/watch?v=68upS0bbMDI

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET UP

I don't

imagine being that old and having face tattoos and dreads almost down to your hips

hehe you mean korny amirite?

>not not white trash
>highly intelligent (i.e. i am not captivated by mediocrity)
*Ahem*
Next question?
No?
Thought so.

Nah, I just got more disappointed since they never outgrew the angsty shit even post 2005 (when they were already in their 30s)

I dont particularly, self titled is one of the best rock albums of the 90s, the rest I dont care for

I remember being like 12 years old and seeing a poster for this album on a window outside of a music store, the album art scared the shit out of me and I ended up buying it and giving it to a qt grill in my class as a birthday gift. She literally never spoke to me again

Attached: Korn_-_See_You_on_the_Other_Side.jpg (300x300, 32K)

I don't blame her, I find that album the worst of the lot.

Everything up to and including Issues is decent for workout music. Its not something I would listen too otherwise. I start to notice to much of the cringe in the lyrics and guitar work.

Listened to and enjoyed them when I was younger and into my teenage years. Around the time I turned 17, I really started listening to the lyrics, and realized how cringe it was. I still listen to a few albums just because I enjoy the sound musically, but the lyrics will always be cringe as fuck.

because Yea Forums are low test

their Korny

Attached: img481075-1_ltYGZGe.jpg (630x824, 255K)

Cause I prefer hearing junkies on the verge of breakup.

Attached: loaded velvet.jpg (300x300, 40K)

I can't stand the lead singer's voice. Freak on a Leash is the only decent song they made.

Serenity of Suffering was actually a really good album if you like their older stuff. Making an album sound like what you used to sound is usually not possible so they deserve props for that

Missed opportunity

Where does the time go

Attached: korrs-9042-20130116-korn-624x420-1358366536.jpg (700x394, 70K)