Hi. Um. I made a soundcloud. Kinda anxious. Don’t wanna show people I actually know yet...

Hi. Um. I made a soundcloud. Kinda anxious. Don’t wanna show people I actually know yet. It’s not high quality or anything yet but I’d rather put stuff out there then let it just rot away. So yep.

Attached: F9438356-17A0-4399-BBF2-EF1FC85DE97B.png (750x1334, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I06dKCd5g9M
youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Begone thot

you should post on the soundcloud threads, and also tell us about what genre your music is so we already know what to expect. nice quads btw

White knight faggot.

>Female rapper
Hard no

Attached: 1565211676162.jpg (750x742, 451K)

she's not going to suck your dick, beta orbiter

Okay guys sorry :/ didn’t mean to upset anyone

Thank you

Get a load of these faggots

hey baby i have connections in the industry. with sony. can you give me any details and maybe we can hook up- Whoops! I mean maybe I can hook you up with sony *turns around and starts murmering to self about being stupid* (oh glod! someone pretty would never like me!) oh just leave your deets with me!

You aren't getting told to show milkers only because dem quads

Attached: 1565152920133.jpg (635x636, 80K)

>Hi. Um.

This is some dude larping.

You are correct. My cock wraps around like a belt. I can lasso bitches with it :O

unironically kill yourself

Yayyyyy

sounds like

UR MAD by Stickyxvicky

You got it right ;)

suck a dick u cuck

u think u slick

Gotta say though, it’s kinda funny how a website notorious for incel trolls can’t figure out when someone else is trolling. Yikessss

Hey guys. Just like all women, I'm a whore. Don't follow me, I will never love you. I will only date a man who is >6'1" and who will probably try to murder me at some point in my life because I don't like you nice guys! I am a whore!

Get a life

this but unironically

Attached: 1564799114566.jpg (240x210, 7K)

lol why are you copying me

Get a life. Im actually engaged.

i like the one song. i hope you do too!

just listened to ur 3 tracks. it cute ig like uwu shit despite how you do spoken word & stuff. continue boo.

Hey I really appreciate that! Thank you for the feedback. Stay positive!

Attached: roastie's law.png (500x422, 58K)

Daily reminder: if you want your music to get noticed, be a girl.

If a dude pulled this shit, posted soundcloud trash outside of a contamination thread, it would sink to the depths of page 15 so fast.

truth

youtu.be/I06dKCd5g9M

The funny thing is if you actually listened, you’d realize I do have honor. I’m Native American, it is a very big thing with us. I don’t fuck with a lot of rap music for that actual reason. I mean it’s funny if your joking around and being satirical. But yeah.

show feminine benis NOW!!!

i'm sorta joking. it's just seems like girls get more leeway than guys do on the internet.

Sticky Vicky is a popular performer in Benidorm who pulls razor blades and lightbulbs from her vagina.

Don't take the bantz personally. This is Yea Forums it's just how we do things. Your music isn't bad desu, keep working at it.

Unless you're a dude or a tranny larping for attention. Then your music is shit and please fucking kill yourself.

I can definitely agree with that though. Especially with all the feminist shit we have going on these days.

People go to the level of actually posting someone else’s music with that?? Jeez

You underestimate our autism.

our future /ourgirl/ right here

fucking neck yourself white knight

>IDK - xxxtentacion/10
>HAHA - 5.5/10
>UR MAD - 7.5/10

watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU
and start studying the entire world of hip hop from old school disco rap to emo rap and trap metal. that shit helped me go from being some generic soundcloud rapper into a young talib kweli by the time i graduated high school.

I’m not trying to be a rapper though. I just post and make whatever I feel. I’m more of a metal head to be honest.

nigga post your link here. let's be the judge of that.

And I love spoken word

nah senpai i cant let black twitter know i post here

You sound like the type of girl to wear a Joy Division shirt despite never listening to the band. What do you consider metal? Slipknot?

it's another "you can't critique music without posting your own" retard
yikes

how has this thread made you feel so far? more or less anxious?

I love black dahlia murder, cattle decapitation, traitors, dead to fall, angelmaker, I could go on and on lol. I actually don’t really fuck with slipknot at all anymore. When I was younger yeah.

Eh honestly it sorta made my anxiety better. Hearing the worst makes me comfortable and prepared.

yep nice deflection, already found you "LAYZAH". don't worry, if JPEGMAFIA previously browsed Yea Forums & has a lucrative rap career, I'm sure you'll be fine.
unironically based

Your first mistake was trying to engage in actual thoughtful discussion on this site. You should have said "Give me honest feedback and if I feel like it's genuine I'll post feet pics."

That would have gotten you results.

that's great to know. i was pretty much the same way, never showing anyone my music to those i didn't know for fear they would annihilate it with harsh feedback then starting posting here. now i feel more comfortable sharing stuff i made irl. The worst criticism is usually bordering on trolling so don't take it personally.
saucey

*started

If we did a pap-smear on you would we find dog semen?

Thank you! Stay positive and keep it going!

I’m going to use that one. That’s amazing lol

begone roastoid

sticky? nasty, gross, vile

your name makes you seem like a dirty slut.