Extremely controversial (at least on Yea Forums)

>extremely controversial (at least on Yea Forums)
>fills stadiums
>normies hate them
>everybody has an opinion on them

is Tool the Donald Trump of music?

Attached: images (7).jpg (262x192, 8K)

lol this is the stupidest post ive ever seen

trump won the fucking election. how do "normies hate him" if half the country voted for him?

Toby Keith is the Trump of music.

I'm actually extremely sheltered and cut off from public opinion. I haven't left my house in months. I dont even remember the last real conversation I had with a human being. Do they really not hate trump?

Tool doesn't like the jews

Attached: Watching DSP is fun.jpg (236x314, 11K)

god you're fucking retarded

lol this is the smartest post I’ve ever seen

fpbp

no their the tool of music

Attached: 477884A5-E5DA-4906-B345-70E2CF15F713.jpg (445x668, 124K)

They are not even controversial. People are discussing tool a lot because we are all hyped for the new album.

Yea Forumstants hate seeing people enjoying music, so they start to post hate and troll threads. It happens every time something new and popular starts getting discussed here

20% of the people voted for him, most people didn't vote, and of those that did, more people voted for Hillary

Thought Primus was that, though I doubt Claypool has anything nice to say about Trump.

Trump and Tool are both spectacular so yeah

How do we feel about the new song?

Yeah, they're an eternal saltmine

It’s good, but not fantastic. Those of us who are fans are fairly optimistic about the album. It’s more mellow than their previous work, that’s the biggest issue people have with it. The rest of Yea Forums hates Tool (because strongly hating them is a meme here), and they will tell you it’s bad.

his shirts are a liiiitttle problematic

Attached: Danny-Carey-Rock-on-the-Range.jpg (1008x567, 94K)

love it. doesnt have the tension and climax and intensity or old tool, but its really nice sounding, positive and danny carey and justin absolutely rule on it. it's a great song. the abum should be pretty sweet for a bunch of senior citizens making it

I liked descending and invincible a lot more

Uh oh

Normies only listen to top 40. Tool will never be on that for the fact their songs take more than 6 minutes which makes Mr Shekelstein a bit nervous with the ad agency.

"normies" are just "people I don't like" now that normalfags are using the word "normie"

it's NORMALFAG

Republicans aren't that good.