Holy fucking based

holy fucking based

Attached: 21B5EBDB-82F8-480F-9A63-2136D880268E.png (1334x750, 2.82M)

i dont care

Not this shit again

ouch

then don’t comment

Attached: 2854131D-CFBD-41F6-AC3A-7EDEEB82BDD9.jpg (638x638, 55K)

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

based

based

M-M-M-M-MONSTER BASED

lol gay

Petition to ban Fantano from this board completely.

based and saged
get the FUCK OUT FAGTANO'S

"he validated my bias against teen girl music so he's based"

"Teen girl music should not be criticized"

Based.

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Why did he give this industry plant a five but another a ten?

based!

Complex endorses Billie and had her on Hot Ones and Fantano is on their payroll.

LMAO pichcucktards are seething.

This pretty much.

Remember, before she appeared on Hot Ones, Fantano trashed her music and hinted at the fact she was a payola princess. He called her vocals "boring" more than once and said he "didn't hear a single hit" on her first EP. He also hated Bury a Friend.

The fact he switched up his game so quickly is proof something's up.

>durr me don't care if rich girl pretend be DIY

Lying faggot hypocrite

Attached: 1290902109.png (723x408, 61K)

Lmao what a cuck.

You remember his industry plant video right, where he said something to the extent of: "If Billie and Clairo are plants, so were the Beatles and the Clash"?

He was too soft in this review. The album is fucking boring and her voice is so bland and forgettable.

this is more intune to Frankie Cosmos than Clairo

To be fair, Frankie doesn't pretend she's just some noname girl on the internet.

hi

Attached: E634B09D-E7A2-4352-9701-8EF6C1CE6A74.jpg (750x1333, 189K)

Both are shitty industry plants desu, but Clairo is at least pretty

And at least Shillie has a brother who's a somewhat interesting producer. Her singing is fucking terrible though.

I agree.

lol but the beatles and clash were plants

Please tell me he didn't say that. Beatles being plants is very well known you gotta intentionally avoid learning about The Beatles to not know that.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse