Recorded several punk masterpieces with the Misfits

>recorded several punk masterpieces with the Misfits
>recorded several goth/deathrock masterpieces with Samhain
>recorded several metal masterpieces with Danzig
>the primary songwriter and conceptual/visual architect of every band he's ever been in
>wrote for Johnny Cash
>collaborated with Roy Orbison

Why don't you have an altar to Glenn Danzig in your living room? The man is clearly God.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBlv5hLAf_U

Attached: d651454f3c844fa1864c9e0ec6725835.jpg (770x1082, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA0zUKjSYac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the weirdest thing about Danzig is that he was kinda "old" artist considering that the first Danzig album came out when he was 33.

because hes a midget

dont forget he was on ATHF
this. fuck "man"lets

imagine ever being mogged this hard

Attached: danzig and peter steele.png (293x400, 100K)

Peter Steele mogs everybody. He is peak aesthetic

He also peaked rock music with Carnivore and ToN's first album
what a legend

i wanna see misfits live bros its not fair

Attached: 1bd07c38c880b3d702695d0a8b0483be.jpg (1080x1025, 114K)

>Danzig thread made by someone else but me

Nice. Now listen kids, this is the hardest Danzig redpill to swallow ever.

Glenn Danzig shouldve died after Danzig II and ascended to his rightful place amongst the immortal legends of rock. His legacy with the Misfits alone wouldve elevated him tragically to the highest caliber of pioneers.

Instead he got old, stale and embarrassing.

>measuring Glenn Danzig with his solo works

HE IS IMMORTAL WITH THE MISFITS YOU UTTER PLEB

Attached: danzig.jpg (823x1151, 95K)

i duno, kinda just sounds like rock music by the numbers to me. misfits rule tho

>The mere mention of Spin's "comic book nerd" jab quickens his temper and dispels his pleasant demeanor. "I've been in jail five times for various violent shit. I've done shit people haven't... even begun to dream of in their nine-to-five world. Don't call me a nerd, okay?" His face turns terrifying. "I'll take your head and squeeze it between my hands until your eyeballs pop through my fuckin' fingers. I've done it before, I'll do it again."
>Offstage, Walford and Oldham would entertain the Samhain guys with their impressions of people with cerebral palsy (bear in mind, they were fifteen); Danzig sat on a porch in Bloomington strumming a guitar and singing “I was born with a small dick” to the tune of John Cougar Mellencamp’s “Small Town” (bear in mind, he was thirty-one) — eminently profound experiences for the Louisville juveniles.
>Pajo agreed. “It was amazing to play with Glenn Danzig, but in some ways it sort of deflated what I thought of him at the same time. He was an aggressive guy. He’s got this New Jersey thug attitude.” At their show in Columbus, Pajo witnessed the thug attitude firsthand. “This guy Kevin Mitchell, a friend of ours from Louisville, was supposed to bring some t-shirts Glenn had sent him up to the show in Columbus, and he forgot them. When he told Glenn that he forgot them, Glenn hit him in the neck with his forearm and got him in a headlock in one motion. He had him in the headlock on the ground and was yelling at him, ‘Are you fucking with me?!’ And he was like ‘Glenn I’m sorry, I’m sorry!’ I remember thinking, ‘That is totally uncalled for. That would not be my first reaction.’ I would be disappointed, but I don’t think I would put someone in a headlock, first thing.” Pajo recalled a second event at the same show, where Danzig and bassist Eerie Von leapt off the stage mid-set and ran into the parking lot, brandishing baseball bats as they went after a skinhead who had allegedly slashed their van’s tires.

Attached: samhaines.jpg (465x459, 134K)

peter has to be the coolest looking person who has ever graced this earth. what a physically imposing presence

Well the motherfucker was like 6'10 and lifted like crazy until he bulked the fuck out from drinking (around 1999, right?). Check the Everyone I Love is Dead video.

based Danzig

>ywn beat up skinheads and party with Samhain in the 80s

Why live?

Kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=BA0zUKjSYac

Attached: 15896067_1859689127648004_7803835074064283878_o.jpg (938x1173, 220K)

Is this the one where Glenn plays the guitar for a couple of songs? Good video.

He mogged everybody

of course danzig got mogged,steele was a god-vampire with peak face aesthetics ,glorious bulk and space marine tier height,hell,he was even intellectually competent as hell,there must be very few people in the world that wouldn't get mogged by him,RIP

Forgetting to add that everyone says Steele was bro-tier and just a fantastic guy.

Yes, but who'd win in a fight between overcompensating bitchlets?

Danzig or Rollins?

I've still got to listen to Samhain. I was planning on doing it awhile ago but never actually got around to it, idk what happened.

THEY CALLED US WALKING MIDGETS
UNHOLY LEPRACHAUNS