Is this bitch a pedophile? She sure seems like it to me

Is this bitch a pedophile? She sure seems like it to me

Attached: courtneythebitch.jpg (928x523, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLL0fkHODwA
youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5oWzT5W2-Y
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/jeffrey-epstein-the-true-ugly-face-of-the-occult-elite/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women can't be pedophiles

Anybody who molests underaged children sexually is a pedophile

>all little boys want sex from old women
She's also a fucking dyke who gets off abusing little girls because she got abused, ever consider that?

Also, imagine being an old women who takes enjoyment in the rape of kids by men, there are so many scenarios that you don't know about because you're a narrow minded fuckwit who's sheltered as all hell, or just a pedophile yourself

And another thing, you probably voted for that bitch Shillary and watch the view, go cuck yourself

Kourtney is kool. Hole > Nirvana desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLL0fkHODwA
youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5oWzT5W2-Y

Stop speaking for us, you misogynist incel.

Go back to snowflakes.

I'd hit it

is anyone else afraid they will one day receive the call

Attached: qqv499jia1jy.jpg (602x1024, 45K)

this

This.
Women are just children inside bodies that can procreate.

holy based

Courtney Love was a close associate of this human trafficking pedophile
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/jeffrey-epstein-the-true-ugly-face-of-the-occult-elite/

She's a murder conspirator

you're thinking of dave grohl

Women definitely can be pedophiles, they just go about it much differently than men do. They don't need to meet kids off the internet or any risky shit like that. They just pick careers that are chock full of women like teaching, babysitting, etc. find some boys in the neighborhood and work from there. And because they're women, there's never any suspicion and they almost never get caught.

ALL women are pedophiles
And for obvious reasons, it will always be accepted

That's fucked up. Courtney definitely seems to have a really fucked up sadistic life, and I don't doubt that she has a high place of power among Hollywood creeps, her "feminist" agenda is a sham, she's really a hateful pig.

Not surprised, she is also a murderer.

Yes, yes, good goyim

Attached: harvey-weinstein-april-26-2019.jpg (681x383, 96K)

for sure. I live in paranoia

weinstein was framed and #metoo was a distraction from pedogate. there ain't no sex scandal in hollywood that involves adult women... get real. all these goons are fucking kids, weinstein was just a fall guy to distract normies from the truth.

I don’t think she is. Where did this all come from?

Just because Weinstein was a fall guy doens't mean he was a rapist

They will throw one of their own kind under the bus as a sacrificial lamb, he probably did something that put him out of favor with someone above him, just like Michael Jackson

Doesn't mean he WASN'T also a rapist**

Look at all of the idiots you baited. Nice work.

Weinstein was a known rapist years before the whole hashtag came into the picture. That was not well known, but it was publicly available information. Hollywood and the music industry is awash with degenerate predators, but for as much as I hate them, I also hate the women who kept silent and allowed others to be victimized.

Just like Brian Singer was, but you tell that to people in the past and "you're one of those nuts!"

See

this. talk to any woman working at a highschool or with highschoolers, they are spending all day lusting after teenagers

>tfw no pedo mommy gf
why live

;)

Attached: frances_beancourtney.jpg (650x1000, 115K)

>vigilantcitizen
god you niggers are DUMB

Attached: ayulaugh.gif (262x275, 2.73M)

Get woke go broke

>that retarded Atheist who doesn't research religion even though it is hugely important to government and world powers

You'll always lose, did you cut off your nuts yet and transition because of a pop song?

holy shit user you know too much. she's coming for you, run before it's too late. QUICK

>i love being willfully ignorant hahaha

Stay mad, fuckboi. Tell all your gooney friends at the DJ party about how some wackos were less anti intellectual than you are, fag.

I will! have fun running from the scary boogey woman Courtney :-( Give Kuck my regards

Attached: Nirvana (2016).jpg (1024x795, 146K)

remember El Duce lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

>another homosexual man outs himself as a pedophile

Hey man...dig your own grave...