Mfw a pop singer song is literally more risky and pushes the envelope more than the last tool song

>youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM
>mfw a pop singer song is literally more risky and pushes the envelope more than the last tool song

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2aS91VIPM
youtube.com/watch?v=XBsZt1gqK3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hahaha i'm gonna post my waifu using a pretty popular thing currently in Yea Forums
Could you faggot be more original?

>waifu
whats that. also cool it with the homophobia.

>hurr she sticks her ass out in makes my pants feel funny
fuck off retard

out newfag

SHES GREAT

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2aS91VIPM
igotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotit

Holy shit get the fuck out of here you fucking nigger faggot

This thread would work later in the day.

lol wtf happened to pop music?

easily the most exciting artist in normal pop culture. she's got sophie and ag cook producing half her shit, of course it's gonna be unrelentingly banging twink anthems, meanwhile tool is for 30yo boomer dudes with beer guts.

No sane person would want this vapid slut as a waifu, but I'll be damned if she isn't one of the sexiest bitches in music of the last decade.

Girls who have a unibrow like that are guaranteed to have an extremely hairy bumhole
...and that's a good thing

But I do.

Attached: 15043719_1793822490835873_6230566484867809280_n.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Sorry about that being damned thing Retard

>not wanting to breed this
How's it feel to be gay?

Attached: 149.jpg (675x900, 97K)

Actually kill yourself faggot

Not gay retard, I just don’t like mud

>I won't have sex with hot sluts because of my political ideology

She’s filthy user, but keep trying to find an insult. Even a blind cop will find a donut once in a while
Not that there is anything wrong with filthy, that’s cool that’s your fetish. It’s just not mine

youtube.com/watch?v=XBsZt1gqK3o
I prefer this version

Charli XCX doesn't really have a career. She's established herself as something of a go-to non-entity of the pop scene, someeone who latches onto every halfway relevant alt-pop fad of the moment and yet she fails and fails and fails and fails and fails at really amounting up to much of anything. And yet, whatever's going on in "cool pop" ATM, you can bet Charli XCX has her own spin on it out and streaming now. I mean it's understandable as she's not fuckable(all those moles, eww) or gifted enough as a vocalist to try her hand at being a proper, serious, big-budget, A-list popstar but still, surviving on scraps the way she does, the utterly desperate pandering to the LGBTQ crowd the way she does it, you know, it's more than a bit embarrassing. Ultimately, 20 years from now, or maybe even just 5 or 10, literally nobody is going to give a shit. She is a never-has-been. And always will be one.
It is amusing though.

She cute

Attached: cg.jpg (500x500, 41K)

She's the perfect mix of white/exotic and her body is as made for sex as it gets, but I wouldn't call her cute

literally who?

Different strokes for different folks.

Attached: 1555119569181.jpg (1280x1920, 1.11M)

you dont know what words mean, you maggot. read a book.

will she collab with me? im a talented nobody. but im no tranner.

i think she really abuses the "look how fucking shit i can look" but whatever, the fans love it, it seems

Attached: ayayay.jpg (899x896, 358K)