So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Ride The Lightning is clearly their best work?

so now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Ride The Lightning is clearly their best work?

Attached: aafd65d6f8dcbb777f013e34720df171486f5274[1].jpg (640x640, 117K)

Absolutely, perfect middleground between the rawer earlier sound and progressive complexity

Yes

No because this is.

Attached: MoP.jpg (1425x1425, 298K)

Worse songs, better production

I agree with this

I think the songs are better overall RTL is a 10/10 to me, but MOP is 11/10 to me

FREEZIN!

Fade to Black > entire Master of Puppets album

/thread

You're both wrong, Ride the Lightning is more wrong but my point is neither of you are right.
It's pic related.

>Master is fucking sick tho

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

DARKNESS

MASTER OF PUPPETS FUCKING ROCKS

Creeping death is probably their best song

epfag kek

>derping about Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt

cool riffs tho

Superman agrees with you, but I don't.

Attached: supermanmetallica.jpg (1041x1600, 573K)

shut the fuck up

IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE

Attached: 1564815458965.jpg (495x362, 17K)

TAKEN MY HERRING

I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE

Attached: 1563268246680.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

This

Anyone who can't acknowledge that Justice is a fucking mess is retarded. It's still great but MoP and RtL are nearly flawless

Sure, Justice is a bloated mess, I agree. Still find the complexity more interesting than MoP and RtL, as good as the both were. Plus having a drummer better than Lars play on an album really helped.

Shut the fuck up, you poser faggot. Everyone knows Eye of the Beholder, Leper Messiah, and Disposable Heroes are their best songs.

>Leper Messiah
absolutely based opinion

>Eye of the Beholder, Leper Messiah
Awful taste

Go back to listening to St. Anger, faggot.

MoP is their crown jewel song, forever. Any other answer is try hard contrarianism or casual faggotry.

am I the only one who prefers Kill Em All? Ride The Lightning is a close second, but KEA is just so relentless. arguably more groundbreaking too.

Kill Em All is the most different from the others out of the first four...that is why it has a more cult fanbase than frequently compared to the others. Comes down to preference, it's less dark and more fun, less mature and more "punkish", at least in terms of energy

No life till Leather>Kill Em All
Kill Em All hasn't age well especially with its slower tempo

>Kill Em All hasn't age well especially with its slower tempo
Have sex

Listened to this on the way back from my first deployment to Afghanistan shit was epic

Attached: 1564719727355.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

No.