Make music for 15 years

>make music for 15 years
>never make a good song

Attached: lil_wayne_photo_by_ray_tamarra_getty_images_entertainment_getty_56680625.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_RWHGu0mj0
youtube.com/watch?v=iEenr2K25UM
youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6 foot 7 foot
>swag surfin
>a milli
>how to love
>walk it out
>the block is hot
>bling bling

SHAWTY WANNA THUG
BOTTLES IN THE CLUB

>15 years
his first big hit was like 99

Da Drought 3 [Purloined Datadisc, 2007]
"How come every joint be on point like a harpoon/How come every bar stand strong like a barstool/How come every line is so raw you gon' snort two?" All right, so he's exaggerating--he wouldn't be the best rapper alive if he didn't. But from the off-time stammer that intros "Intro"--one of my favorite moments on one of my favorite tracks on the double-CD I now possess in two-and-a-half slightly different versions--rarely has pop excess been so ebullient, or do I mean pop ebullience been so excessive? When I says he loves to rhyme I don't mean he loves to spout verses--I mean "earphone," "real on," "in gear homes," "beer foam," "queer on," "Lear home," "Pam Grier on," "cashmere on," "Eric Dampier dog," "Bill Laimbeer on." And if they don't exactly rhyme, the best rapper alive will squoosh around until they do--that series proceeds from "grill on," "ceilin'," and "keep it real on." Does he make it up as he goes along, as is claimed? Could be, because his words have little to do with storytelling or any other species of coherence. They are among other things silly, which bodes ill for his reputation on the so-called street--the Reality Police know that his guns, cocaine, pimping, murdering, etc. are the formal play of a beat jacker who at 24 has spent half his life as a professional musician. Someday he may feel the need to re-establish his bona fides. Right now he has too much money. A

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

Well don't I feel stupid

>Block Is Hot
>Hustler Musik
>Fireman
>Lollipop
>A Milli
>Mrs Officer
>6'7
>John
>How To Love

>Real G's move in silence like lasagna
This is unironically a great line

all shit

imagine being so born in the wrong generation that you cant enjoy a single one of these lil wayne songs lmfao

Listen to Cannon or BMJR. I think wayne gets too much flack to be honest. He’s released a lot of bad songs but there’s some gems once you sift through it all

>he doesn't pronounce it "lah-sah-gna"

Attached: 1564389776892.png (1000x432, 165K)

I feel bad for your shitty life

Fireman

Its not 2010-2014, you can admit wayne had some good songs, and in fact is one of the best and most influential rappers of the 2000s

I like the goon to a goblin we b steadi mobbin song

13 year old dadrocker circa 2011?

>36 - 11 = 15

Carter III has like 8 good songs on it alone

youtube.com/watch?v=i_RWHGu0mj0

you have little baby bird brains
youtube.com/watch?v=iEenr2K25UM

im so paid bruh

but trip and that .40 make a chip out a potato-head whimp
then like ranch, I dip

he's in limp bizkit's best song
youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4

Trash thread, like 80% of Carter 3 is heat.

I probably would have liked that verse if I heard it back then, but I kinda over lil wanye.