WTF is his problem?

WTF is his problem?

Attached: chance buggin.png (1197x481, 59K)

it's because people didn't like his last album and they're telling him to kill himself and now he;s making a joke about that are you autistic?

>fantano isn't toxi-

Not this shit again

Are rappers the most sensitive people in the music industry?

i love my wiiiiiife

AH!

Musicians in general act like that if an album they put a lot of effort into isn't well received like they thought. That's just a natural emotion anyone would have.

People have been blowing so much smoke up his ass over the past few years that he has no way of coping with legitimate failure. M

Yes

americans love to make people kill themselves

People have been blowing so much smoke up his ass over the past few years that he has no way of coping with legitimate failure. So he has resorted to attempting to manipulate and guilt-trip the people that criticized his record. He's trying to deflect any and all negative attention because he can't handle it.

Attached: image.jpg (700x483, 28K)

I didn't see mac de marco lashing out at fans when people were shirting on his new album.
Rappers seem to be the most sensitive from what I've seen and they engage trolls more.

pretty sure he's just joking about the countless twitter people that tell him to kill himself

Yes. Kill yourself, nigger.

Based high IQ Asuka poster

That's not even lashing out though it's pretty much just trying to guilt trip people into going woe is me ;_;

You see people getting sensitive and arguing with random nobodies on twitter all the time through every form of media it's common. Look at JK Rowling, le black science man, Kevin Durant, The Rock, Kamiya, etc.

woah WOAH

Pussy ass nigga. What a fag.

Its not natural to guilt trip cuz people dont like your work.

Nobody liked Cole's 4YEO, he got made into a meme about being boring, and all he did was kill features, outshine everyone on their own projects and then come back with a solid album. Thats how you deal with it.

maybe because they lack talent since they would not be making hip-hop music if they were talented.

this

>i only listen to real music like edgy white dudes screaming for 5 minutes

>rock and rap are the only genres

Who are you quoting?