Today would've been his 50th birthday. Say something about him

Today would've been his 50th birthday. Say something about him.

Attached: elliott smith.jpg (397x500, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith
autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/smith, steven paul _report.pdf
justiceforelliottsmith.tumblr.com/
justiceforelliottsmithcom.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-9l-PT1a4YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude's got some big ass ears

his style is so familiar

one of my all time favourite artists

F and happy birthday

he is very handsome and looks just like me

You were gone too soon Elliott. Thanks for making a couple of masterpieces on the way out and forever changing indie music

:)

the grand mal compilation is the best bootleg of all time. full of gold.

Attached: elliott smith glam.jpg (1477x980, 203K)

best song writer of the 90s behind gene ween. don't @ me

I can't. You're objectively correct.

if kurt cobain is the john lennon of generation X, elliott smith is the bob dylan

who?

Happy Birthday Elliott!

Really gotten into him in the last week, great songwriter

same. i started getting into him just a few days ago. i've only listened to his self-titled album so far but it was great. Christian Brothers and Clementine were my two favorites off that album.

Jesus wait till you get to either/or you are in for a treat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith

never forget

Attached: elliot smith.png (1944x1217, 767K)

my prayers are with you, Elliot Smith!

Happy birthday! One of the finest pop songwritters of all time.

>songwritter

>being this much of a new fag

This.

My only fren

One of the best songwriters from the 90's

Deluxe Editions of XO and Figure 8 are available on streaming sites for whoever's interested. They have some cool stuff on them.

wait til you discover the like 4 hours worth of leaked unreleased songs that weren't considered for his last record despite Elliott having done mixes of them for the record before he died.

The one artist who I’d unironically want back from the dead
Happy Birthday Elliott

Dude, Trent Reznor is still alive.

I’d kill to hear Roman Candle and Either/Or again for the 1st time

beautiful soul...

i'll miss him forever, happy 50th elliott, you shouldve been here today, and thanks for keeping me company all these years

My favorite artist of all time. Thanks Elliott. Your music helped me with alot and reminds me now of how much I have grown.

He looks like dfw but uglier

Attached: 63C7D218-FDD2-4589-8ADC-727E575FF1B8.png (732x743, 537K)

one of my heroes and the greatest artist to come out of my hometown. Thanks man, hope you're in a better place

not a huge fan, but I like him. it's a shame he was murdered
F

i thought he committed suicide

yeah, he stabbed himself in the heart multiple times with no hesitation marks and his girlfriend's fingerprints were all over the knife because she pulled the knife out when she found his body

[citation needed]

autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/smith, steven paul _report.pdf

it's fishy, but i need more evidence to believe you
has anyone compared the handwriting on the post-it note with anything else he's written?
do we have a possible motive for the girlfriend to kill him?

i do agree with you though that it does seem like it could definitely be a homicide

wtf roger waters is dead?

yeah, he committed suicide in protest of israel

No he killed himself so he can be with Syd

They were fighting which led up to the stabbing. Either got so distressed that he stabbed himself i the heart, OR is GF got so mad that she stabbed him.

If there is a motive it would be for money. After Elliott died his GF sued to try and get some of Elliott's money just because she was his GF. She lost that case and then hired a new lawyer to sue the other lawyer from the first case. Also, she was trained in first aid and should have known better not to yank the knife out.

justiceforelliottsmith.tumblr.com/

Hate to link this but it is what it is.

Here is one more

justiceforelliottsmithcom.wordpress.com/

fuckkkkkkkkk

okay yeah she probably killed him

i totally would have given him a dollar if i had seen him on the street

i think i found a hole in this murder conspiracy.
why would she call 9-1-1 and rush him to the hospital if she stabbed him? if he had ended up surviving with medical care, he would've certainly told everyone that she stabbed him. wouldn't she want to make sure he was dead before calling anyone so that she wouldn't get in any legal trouble?
the so-called defensive wounds could've possibly been him cutting himself with the knife before he decided to stab himself.
i think it was probably a suicide and the royalty thing is just because she's a greedy bitch.

she would have to have an alibi for not being there on time which would make things way more complicated for her.

Could have been that she murdered him in a fit of rage and immediately regretted it and called the police

wouldn't she have probably fessed up to it if she felt guilty enough about it to call the police?

happy brithday. i love the music you made

Facial Craters (Achne Prolems but a bitch ain’t one) is my favorite song

Rose Melberg was better hehe

Either/Or was pretty good.

love him forever. he was a genius

im honestly jealous of you. i wish i could hear XO for the first time again. enjoy it my dude

He's a God. I got into him in middle school, age 14. I'm 26 now but since then he's been the gold standard of how to construct a song. He's John Lennon to me. Absolute legend.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9l-PT1a4YA

Such a lovely songwriter and musician. It's a shame he died when and how he did.