I'VE GOT TO ADMIT IT'S GETTING BETTER A LITTLE BETTER ALL THE TIME

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IS LEAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

FOR THE BENEFIT OF MR KITE THERE WILL BE A SHOW TONIGHT ON TRAMPOLINE

GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD

Attached: Sgt_Pepper-56a94b8e5f9b58b7d0f9f7f0.jpg (1504x1388, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UuVwyW0-yP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This album is really fucking overrated and most of the album isn't even psychedelic.
Magical Mystery Tour is better.

Attached: Magical_0.jpg (1482x1482, 1.06M)

great album

>I used to be cruel to my woman, I beat her

Attached: lennon.jpg (600x600, 53K)

your mother should know and hello goodbye are possibly the least psychedelic sounding songs ever. music shouldn't be ranked by how 'psychedelic' it sounds jesus fucking christ youre a mong

BILLLLLLYYYYYY SHEARRRSSSS

MMT is bland all the way through

I never realized how awful the artwork is. It literally hurts my eyes. But yeah, its a better album.

LOVELY RITA METRE MAID

This band fucking sucks. Are there any bands like the Beatles except without all the hippie bullshit and obvious filler tracks?

The Kinks. Try Village Green

I USED TO BE CRUEL TO MY WOMAN I BEAT HER

Olivia Tremor Control
youtu.be/UuVwyW0-yP0

You literally described Pink Floyds earlier work (Saucerfull of Secrets itd.) which is some of their worse work, but it's still miles better than any shit Beatles ever put out.

1. the beatles weren't hippies, hippie was an exclusively american west coast thing 2. if beatles were 'hippies' (which they weren't) then pink floyd definitely were as well

Yea but they were shit

'without the obvious filler' but most of this album consists of 1 second ambient tracks and about 4 beatlesque white-era rips. cool!

Nah.

Youre not going to get late beatles music without interludes you attention deficit zoomer retard. That's part of the appeal.
Why are you on Yea Forums if you only want pop music? Just turn on the radio.

The Beatles were literally over-praised shitty pop

How can something be "over-praised" when people are well within their rights to make up their own minds on music and praise it? Fuck off contrarian.

what the fuck are you on about

Because they were. The Beatles are the most overrated musical act in history. They are simply boring, bland and uninteresting. Which is why boring, bland and uninteresting people like them. Everything that they did Pink Floyd did 10 times better a few years later and i don't see why anyone would listen to them in current year.

>says this on the same board that praises Merzbow
Just say "i dont like things my parents like".

Every town must have a place
Where phony hippies meet
Psychedelic dungeons
Popping up on every street
GO TO SAN FRANCISCO...

Attached: 100_8084.jpg (2857x2902, 1.47M)

Just tell me why do you like them?

Melody and chord progressions are interesting to me.

I BEAT MY WIFE TODAY

OH BOY

Tell me about Lennon, why does he do the walk?

Wow so unique no band has ever made a chord progression with seven chords wow so interesting. Seriously grow the fuck up if you can't explain why you like them i won't even consider your opinion.

>core aspects of music aren't reasons to like music
What answer were you hoping for, and what do you like about music? Lyrics?

>I'M FIXING A HOLE WHERE THE RAIN GETS IN AND STOPS MY MIND FROM WANDERING
The hole he was fixing was your mothers twat lol

HEY faggot
how many songs have you written?

Are you actually retarded. Every single song has those aspects, it's just that in the case of The Beatles they aren't interesting. And because every song contains those two things i appreciate tension and release, good structure, atmosphere and texture. So i ask you one last time why do you listen to The Beatles?

Noone, but i am not the most famous artist of all time faggot, am i?

>boring, bland and uninteresting
>Everything that they did Pink Floyd did 10 times better
That's all just in your opinion.

Of course it's just my opinion, thats implied. I'm not going to say "in my opinion" after every sentence. You contributed nothing

Fine. But you started your initial post with "Because they were."

It's no use. I write songs and you dont. I appreciate traditional aspects and you appreciate atmosphere. Quit trying to alpha, zoomer.
Exactly, you're arguing subjective things. If you're going to argue that the more popular thing is going to ultimately win.

Attached: 1454459949693.jpg (500x499, 56K)

Fair enough

I'm fine with you listening to shitty music, but you really don't have to, noone is forcing you

>shitty
Just because it's shit to you doesn't mean it's shit to him.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Roger Waters is a terrible bassist and a mediocre songwriter. Pink Floyd died the day Syd Barrett left, he was the soul and heart of the band. Then Roger decides to transform PF into AOR garbage. Beatles were far ahead from them in every aspect and they broke up in 70.

So what? I prefer to listen to whole albums instead of singles. Noone is unironically gonna listen to The Wall and think that Rog is a bad songwriter, bassist maybe, but Gilmour already played bass for most of Pink Floyd studio stuff, instead of Rog

The Wall is pretty fucking bad what are you talking about?

Based.

How many times have you listened to it from start to finish? Also WYWH is better desu

lolno, this album is 60% filler

How did Paul McCartney simultaneously write the best, and the worst Beatles songs?

The beaters were definitely ahead of their times, their songs tend to appeal to the simple people , whats so wrong about that?

He wrote many great songs but the best Beatles songs are often Lennon's.

>most of the album isn't even psychedelic.
Like that matters in the context of good music.

WE GET IT, YOU TAKE DRUGS.

Nobody is impressed.

You know what's worse than insufferable Tool fans?

Insufferable Pink Floyd fans.

I learned this in high school

>The hole he was fixing was your mothers twat lol
OMG I"M CRYING IM LAUGHING SO HARD SO BASED YOURE MY HERO YOU SHOULD BE A STANDUP COMIC YOUR SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL BRAH IM GONNA TELL EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT YOU POSTED

it's not about Pink Floyd being good, it's about Beatles being bad. I can't remember the last time i listened to a Pink Floyd album, i was making a comparison.

Yoko in this picture looks exactly like my ex, except my ex was white.

Major trigger.

You're the guy who brings up Pink Floyd in every thread, though.

baby youre a rich man is the last great beatles jam

>boring, bland and uninteresting
top tier criticisms

>every single song has harmonies like Martha My Dear, Because and Things We Said Today
You're retarded

the "just beat my wife" walk, he called it

You sound like you eat shit for a living