How do I find more if this stuff? It's all in Russian

How do I find more if this stuff? It's all in Russian.

youtu.be/Xis9WavIFZM

Attached: Funny-Polar-Bear-In-The-Bus.jpg (700x993, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.apple.com/ru/album/ступени/965885872
youtube.com/watch?v=_pOuCLZoCNs
youtu.be/H64qtf6xEj0
youtube.com/watch?v=767y4Kf4N3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rKb6X_f1aeg
youtube.com/watch?v=QsQJYMPMa9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian rock from 80s/90s

It's the fucking best, I only discovered it a few months ago. Don't know how it stays under the radar.

Do you think I could buys mp3s anywhere?

music.apple.com/ru/album/ступени/965885872

Wow thanks! I've looked everywhere and come up with nothing. I don't have an iPhone though, is there something similar that's compatible with Android?

don't know if you use Soulseek at all. If you DO, try putting these search terms in: Aлeкcaндp Бapыкин Cтyпeни

Never used soul seek. I don't have those characters on my keyboard. Mayen that's where I've been going wrong, I found the name of my favourite russian singer but nothing came up probably because it was in English.

just cut and paste it into the search field. I did see one guy was sharing that album - a few hours back at least. that's probably the only way of getting it without having to register on some possibly sketchy Russian site.

Ok I'll try that

Soulsearch cane up with nothing

Soulseek I mean haha

More Russian
youtube.com/watch?v=_pOuCLZoCNs

youtu.be/H64qtf6xEj0

Pop

This is like generic Korean stuff but in Russian. Why does everyone have shitty taste here? The track before this is garbage too.

oh yeah. I just checked. the one guy that was sharing that went offline or to sleep or whatever I'm sure. I'll take a look again later today

I was just unlucky when I checked then.

Are you Russian by the way?

I'm American but I can speak a little

Is Russia really as fucking lawless and chaotic as I’m led to believe ? Can any Russo-anons confirm?

look up 'bard music'. don't know why it's called that, but that's what they call a lot of russian (or soviet really) rock/folk music. if you really want to find more i'd recommend learning cyrillic. you can do it in a few hours and, after knowing it, you'll more easily be able to find and identify russian artists.

i'm no russian but i've lived there for over half a year in a city that wasn't moscow or st petersburg. the most that can be said about it is that it's mostly ugly and, more than anything, boring. was always worried about crime but nothing bad ever happened beyond threats. i love the country though. nice homely food and nice people. interesting history that makes itself known in every aspect of life there

Very useful.

this type of stuff:

Alexsander Bashlachev - Vremya Kolokolnikov
youtube.com/watch?v=767y4Kf4N3Y

Alexander Rosenbaum - Black Tulip
youtube.com/watch?v=rKb6X_f1aeg

Vladimir Vysotsky - Save Our Souls
youtube.com/watch?v=QsQJYMPMa9w