OMG user! This song is such a BOP!

>OMG user! This song is such a BOP!
what does she listen to?

Attached: 1563966111053.jpg (768x768, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
youtube.com/watch?v=RAraMafv-Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The buzzing noise from the propellers attached to her sides cuz she's a consumerist drone

Neoliberal globalization is an endless hellscape

Attached: michel-houellebecq-447364.jpg (640x884, 143K)

What's her name?

boppa

>every day until you like it

Who is she going to vote for in 2020?

I HATE IT!

#BlueNoMatterWho

Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris after they did what Hillary did in 2016 and then banshee screech at everyone who criticizes them about how misogynist they are. Meanwhile Trump wins, this time with the popular vote and proceeds to nuke every country in the Middle East except for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

She won't give a shit tho cuz she'll be too busy asserting liberation by making amateur vids of her shoving rainbow colored dragon dildos up her ass while fat, drooling paypigs dump all of their boomer parents disposable income into her bank account

Attached: biden-mixup-2537.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Bernie in primary
The neoliberal puppet who rigs it agaist Bernie in the general

This.

Bernie will of course cuck out and campaign for them again because he's a bitch nigga opportunist

All of the art hoes hate joe biden cuz he literally can't be in the same room with an underage girl without groping her in full view of everyone. Also the crime bill

Attached: GbqTGSs.jpg (541x783, 145K)

Being an art hoe is racist

Attached: tumblr_p5jskhSudo1whwp8oo2_250.jpg (250x250, 37K)

like this guy is right but drop the dramatic tone and put a happy face at the top

>being unable to actualize yourself in any way other than an atomized consumerist automaton fulfilling it's pre-programmed duty while the global ruling class demolishes the world so they can have pedo sex parties is a GOOD thing just buy crypto haha
/biz/ are the biggest cucks

same desu

Attached: art chick.jpg (900x887, 228K)

jpegmafia

Unless you look like this they won't fuck u

Attached: holocaust-066.jpg (960x700, 49K)

Oloff - Doing lt Stealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

Attached: u not my lady.jpg (160x164, 35K)

Not this shit again

I look like this and they still won't fuck me

Arctic Monkeys

It is I Microsoft you have virus sexy bitch i cum you

HOT DESI TEEN SEXY CUTIE...ME ALSO WANTS TO FUCK YOU...HOTTIE...HOT SEXY CUTIE....Like ANJU and PARVATHY ME FUCK yat same the time...ANJU 19 YEAR OLD HOT TEEN CUTIE..she has 36D size boobs n thick huge ass..most of time in sex she likes to lick n suck her huge boobs areola n perky nipples and her thickly lipped extremely thick black hairy vaginal LIPS n thick perky clitoris n inner yoni and as well as her huge ass lobes n ass hole.....while ANJU in cow girl position grabs my
peeled up lingom with her right hand and examines its strength n then peel down the foreskin maximum.causes me got some pain on my penis hood,,then she probe her partly open THICKLY HAIRY honey oozing yoni slit with my lingom hood then slowly pierce it in to her juicy tight vagina &lower her ass to accommodate my maximum peeled lingom in to her hot yoni AND FUCK MY PRICK SLOWLY ,THEN SHE SPEEDS UP HER UP &DOWN THRUSTS...IN each of her downward thrust, my lingom peel further n further,.....
.NOW slim cutie PARVATHY , she has an omlette size boobs&moderately huge ass lobes ..she always keeps trimmed yoni area & she has honey tasted yoni juice..she likes very much on mount on my mouth n put her ass on my face and place her ass hole on my mouth..there by i can
lick&suck her ass hole..i like n tastes her salty ass smear while licking her anl hole..NOW PARVATHY mount on my mouth and wide open her THICKLY HAIRY fishy juicy yoni lips with her fingers&put it on my mouth .now me pierce my tongue in to her hot yoni n tastes her yoni honey ,then my tongue pierce in to her inner yoni.now she aching with pleasure.me contineously licking n sucking hot PARVATHYS hot vaginas&yoni lips,'''''''
WHILE ANJU neares her climax her vagina floods with her yoni honey,,OHHHHH I LOST MY CONTROL ... HOTTIE...NOW MY COCK EXPLODES INSIDE ANJUS INNER YONI&FILLED WITH MY HOT CUM...NOW MY MOUTH N TONGUE WORKS FORCE FULLY ON HOT PARVATHYS PUSSY .

>this dumb thread with thot gets replies every time while you let gusic die
Pathetic

Attached: 1530884408818.jpg (540x540, 55K)

based

thanks doc

gusic has no art hoes

stop posting this thread
STOP REMINDING ME

Attached: 1563748117286.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Gus dapperton

get this daddy issues ass step dad finger banged ass Alice Glass wannabe lookin ass Xanax gobblin ass bipolar ass "choke me uwu" moanin ass Starbucks barista lookin ass Arctic Monkeys bandwagon listenin ass Doc Marten wearin ass light menthol smokin ass art school droppin out ass tumblr browsin ass anorexic ass mascara wingin ass tiny ass thigh cuts havin ass Bernie Sanders supportin but not votin ass manbun lovin ass septum piercing havin ass Skins watchin ass lace wearin ass dye my hair every week so someone pays attention to me ass cryin after her hymen broke ass wishin she was a qt azn ass adidas not Nike lovin ass Fifty Shades of Grey lovin but vanilla and motionless in bed no head givin ass my older brother's kinda hot ass choker wearin ass won't do anal ass flat ass havin ass my mom hates me ass can't cook ass FKA Twigs listenin ass wish I had sullen cheekbones ass tooth gap havin ass I'm a pretty pink princess thinkin ass rape fantasy havin ass couldn't get on the cheer squad ass iced coffee sippin black coffee is gross ass Ryan Gosling is hot but I've never seen The Believer, Drive, or Only God Forgives ass I'm a good girl never been to church ass I had 4 wine coolers blacked out and got raped at a party I need feminism now ass only seen the 90s Lolita never seen the original Kubrick one or read the book ass former scene girl ass wish I was a secretary so I could fuck my boss and maybe get a raise fantasizin ass THOT outta here

I need an art hoe gf right fucking now.

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 46K)

>2020-1
>not anorexiamaxxing
take the high fashion pill already, skelly is best

BASED

baste

>tfw no 100lbs 6/10 heroin chic qt art hoe who's into film to cuddle in a small room with bisexual lightning high on mdma while listening to lovesliescrushing
hold me lads

Attached: 1426856925198.jpg (297x508, 62K)

Absolutely based

What the fuck is "bisexual lightining"?

Absolutely pathetic

they're the most mentally unstable of all archetypes so just keep that in mind.

it hurts

Yeah, and?
I also am mentally unstable, so it's like we were meant for each other.

David Bowie persona

Attached: 1549535696382.jpg (463x462, 72K)

colored light in red, pink and purple hues, think any movie directed by refn where ryan gosling is an autist

I love that style of lighting. I think I'm gonna buy those led tapes and put them all over my room.

although it looks cool it gets tiring fast, i wouldn't spend much cash on it

>the family would be the last bastion of primitive communism in liberal society
kek, try reading something other than brainyquote pleb

Attached: origin_of_the_family_300.jpg (300x446, 39K)

fax

My man I'm a leftist but houllebecq is absolutely correct about how the market corrupted the utopian ideology at the root of 60s counterculture(or rather exploited it's innate contradiction)

I love seeing this thread everyday for the past few months. It doesn’t get old at all

colorblind director forever remembered for the color in his movies

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

Attached: 1564344875490.png (454x520, 11K)

>Yea Forums, every day, for months

Attached: 1549061401137.png (459x550, 99K)

my music
youtube.com/watch?v=RAraMafv-Vc

Attached: dbg.jpg (250x187, 8K)

based and blessed

Attached: alecs turnover.png (780x836, 609K)