This album is shit

This album is shit.

Attached: tmr.jpg (355x352, 20K)

based

sub 120 IQ confirmed

I cannot go back to your Frownland

Yeah, confirmed for you for liking this album.

sick comeback

newfags these days... Ive liked this album since I was 14. I swear you faggots need every good album spoonfed to you

It is shit and simultaneously it is genius, and that is why it is the greatest rock album ever made. It is like the Ulysses of the rock genre.

get death gripped you fucking bitch

Ulysses isn't sylmu
sylmutan
simult
bad and good at the same time

It kinda is. Joyce knew he was doing something that was absolutely ridiculous and stupid and that's exactly why he did it. When you're James Joyce, it's pretty hard to subvert anyone's expectations of you, but he did it. Same with TMR.

Are kids out there so unfamiliar with delta blues and free jazz that this album sounds experimental or difficult to get into? This is like the first album that every kid in his teens or early twenties gets into when he starts moving past cliche indie and hiphop. Absolute entry level shit. Anybody who hasn’t already gotten into TNR or outgrown it is almost guaranteed to be a Radiohead or Kanye fan.

I love this album but I think u need to have a few screws loose to enjoy it so if u don't ur just a normalfag

based. if you like this you're a contrarian and should kill yourself asap.

epic trips

> it's just funky blues
like clockwork

get back to Radiohead, this is not for you

Fuck off

>This album is THE shit.
fixed it for you

this album is dogshit

radiohead more like stupidhead

But you're retarded,it isnt shit at all,as in,it doesn´t actually sound bad like the memes say,it's catchy as fuck

F I L T E R E D

FAST AND BULBOUS

TMR and some Radiohead are both good

You're a brainlet if you don't enjoy both.

How is this album any more important in music history than any other free jazz album made in the 60s like Machine Gun? What is so unique about it?

oh boy here we go again

this album is real shit