UNPOPULAR OPINIONS PT 2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcOGkWEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=wuO4_P_8p-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5bZqAfJBsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=I1QNL2UpTnE
youtu.be/irn9FYJP2fY?t=18
youtu.be/xddHYuXEXik?t=177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loveless sucks and the only good shoegaze album is Souvenirs d'un autre monde by Alcest and he didn't even know what the fuck shoegaze was when he made it.

i will contribute. Blueface is one of the best trap rappers popping off. he got an good flow and can stip even if hes of beat

spit*

Vol. 4 by Black Sabbath is the best Black Sabbath album and one of, if not the best, hard rock/early metal albums

might be out of topic but yall got any thrash metal albums. The genre is sick.

The majority of Yea Forums has pretty bad taste in music. It's not even a contest to see who likes the most obscure bands anymore because everyone likes the same bullshit noise rock albums.

Bonded by Blood - Exodus
Spreading the Disease - Anthrax
Darkness Descends - Dark Angel

thank you. Hey you excited for that new king gizzard album. I am its about to be fire

i dont care that you broke your elbow

I only listen to hard rock and heavy metal, everything else sounds like shit to me

I can listen to a 100% artificial pop star (or band) and not be judgmental at all
but i cant handle listening to a hip-hop artist knowing he/she didnt do all of the production. I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone when someone says Kendrick, 2pac, Biggie etc. are genuinely good artists when they are not idea men at all and did not create the actual music part of their "art". it matters who conducts and creates the project, not someone who just slightly changes the project by rapping over it or making small tweaks.
and also this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcOGkWEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=wuO4_P_8p-Q
or
youtube.com/watch?v=5bZqAfJBsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=I1QNL2UpTnE
why is this allowed? how could people call Kanye or anyone who samples this much a good artist?
when people compare Kanye to Picasso saying "they both kept switching their styles up", do people even know that Kanye has an entire team behind his music and Picasso didn't? do they know the things Kanye has done have been done better before by artists working by themselves? Kanye is like Koons if anybody
youtu.be/irn9FYJP2fY?t=18
youtu.be/xddHYuXEXik?t=177
like jfc this is literally the same beat
>inb4 what is sampling
I swear to god the only talented artists in hip-hop are The Neptunes, Timbaland, Death Grips, El-P, and maybe like five others.

The Velvet Underground sucks. It was just noise from posturing art snobs.

>last link
skip to 2:56

under the sun is their best song

>Death Grips are this generation's Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Linkin Park all combined into one and 99% of their fans will feel embarrassed for ever liking them.
>Talk Talk is ruined by the vocalist
>If I find out an artist is homosexual, transgender, or anti-Christian I immediately stop listening to them forever.
>white people who listen to rap music are cringe and if they were in Detroit blasting rap music in their car they would definitely turn down the volume if a black guy pulled up next to them at a red light.
>Tube amps are outdated and pointless now that there's good PA systems everywhere and you can turn up solid state amps to max volume without clipping with the new technology
>Yea Forums hasn't been good in years
>2019 is probably the worst year for music of all time

first opinion is absolutely based

hell yeah, hope it’s better than fishing for fishies. Planet B and Self Immolate both sound pretty good

if the rest of the album are like the singles they have put out its going to be great

Kendrick Lamar is the most overrated artist ever. He's shit.

>Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Linkin Park
>implying i wouldnt bump these any opportunity
and theres nothing you can do about it