What is the most horrible musical instrument and why is it the deafening, eardrum bursting, obnoxious piano?

What is the most horrible musical instrument and why is it the deafening, eardrum bursting, obnoxious piano?

Attached: E7ABABBC-70C6-43CB-BEF9-3E3C8C211BCF.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0Ujb6lJ_mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bass drum

What is the crappiest troll thread on Yea Forums right now and why is it this deathly dull, shit bursting, obnoxious bait?

t. SEETHING ivory smasher

I’m a guitarist friendo, the piano is an all round brilliant instrument.

no, it's shit and you're wrong

>t. failed piano student

The piano lacks some elements other instruments have like vibrato and its legato sound cant hold a candle to brass and woodwind

Do you think the piano would sound better with vibrato?

Attached: 64CD1A04-6CE2-42E4-B6C5-423FF1146D3F.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

What piano lacks is clarity, resulted by the hammer action. Just compare its sound to plucked instruments like guitar and bowed strings. That's why it works best for dreamy and sombre music but completely fails to create as lively and magnificent sounds.

>lacks clarity
Now you are having a laugh, an in tune piano has literally perfect clarity.

>fails at lively music
youtu.be/u0Ujb6lJ_mM

A good pianist gets around that. And there's different pianos with different sounds

What the fuck why is this in two threads and why is one of my posts here

Well, it doesn't always fail. It just can't compete with strings and guitar in that regard, or the brass in the video you posted. Just listen the piano, its silent, muddled, and not clear whatsoever while the brass and his voice are loud and clear. Just imagine how the same song would sound with only piano and singing.

Because it’s a bait thread, see second post.

Dude stop you're creeping me out

>deafening, eardrum bursting, obnoxious
literally cymbals

You didn't post my Teri pic you failed at mimicking me

If I was rich literally one of the first things I would buy is a grand piano, absolutely beautiful instruments.

(with a silly voice)
>You didn't post my Teri pic you failed at mimicking me

This is true, but more importantly I think one of the biggest obstacles of piano playing is the lack of control over the sustain and decay of a note and the total inability to crescendo.
Also it's not about playing like woodwind and brass, it's about playing like a singer. Melodies are typically conceptualized strongest through the voice and piano has a lot going against it when it comes to imitating voice. Although yes, good pianists can overcome these things to play a melody imitating singing.

i mean, he played it well, but he's fucking vyto b man

Attached: 45BA4F62-7D0B-41BC-B3BF-A2E02A8BA893.jpg (431x433, 30K)

FUCK you you asshole

Attached: 20190805_192404.png (500x338, 37K)

any professional quality instrument is a beautiful thing in its own right. a good steinway, a correctly tuned ludwig kit, a les paul with a good marshall, a good clarinet, a good violin, everything. all JIZZ. this thread sucks asshole

Any Americans ever go to a party and there's this one English guy who's talking philosophy right out of a High School AP textbook, and thinks he sounds really smart? Piano's kind of like that of musical instruments.

Yes, this.

Except cajons, fuck these things and the bearded hipsters smugly playing them.

Attached: EFA456FB-E718-44F8-BBE6-556D81CFFF0F.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Lmao I did this and play the piano

Anyone Brits ever go to a party and there’s this one loud American who constantly wants to be the centre of attention? This user is him.

It's the triangle

This man has never listened to Rod Argent or Ray Manzarek and it shows.

Voice

Some real intelligent conversations going on in this thread. Almost as if there are multiple instruments which you can use for different timbres and situations! Imagine if you could have more than one instrument at the same time too woah.

OP here, it was a typo. I meant to say the harmonica.

100 IQ post

>What is the baitiest thread on /mu today?