Dare I say AOTY?

Dare I say AOTY?

Attached: Clairo_Immunity.jpg (320x320, 15K)

no but Softly is SOTY

based retard

Drink bleach

YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP COMING INTO OUR FUCKING BOARD AND POLLUTING IT WITH THIS FUCKING ALBUM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN FUCKING DROP DEAD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKF FUCKF BHHEBJGIFYRKYtGIHRNE

dilate

You don't belong here anyway, dumb waifufag

urgggh i love her so much bros....

How can we improve this board and why is it by banning clairo, eilish and other overspammed shit threads?

>this

as if those things were the main problems of this board. they are pretty low on the list. they are pretty easy to ignore. unlike all the /pol/ bait "music for this feel" kinda threads that get 300 replies.

DO YOU THINK THAT WE COULD MOVE CLOSER BABY IIIII WAAAANNNT YOUUUUU

They are the same tier of problem. What other problems are there?

GO TO BED, GEOFF

All fields newfag

Calm down, you might get a nose bleed

Nothing on the album topped Bags IMO

Worst opinion of the year right here retard

h*ck ya sis!

Attached: 60D7231D-6266-4C5B-8B15-23905F8C5B83.jpg (1152x2048, 357K)

The only thing that I like about this dumb bitch is her face, which I want to throatfuck really badly, other than that she's useless and you are retarded as fuck

This is the most based most on this entire website

yo nah dat would deadass be me bruh knamean

Attached: wwfawdwg.png (595x558, 299K)

>two albums made by plants
>"AOTY"
>not titanic rising which is a superior album in every way

Is OP, dare I say it, Incel of the Year?

Not gonna lie, I rather enjoy billie’s Music but her personality is fucking repulsive.

Just listened to it.
Yep, sounds exactly how an industry plants album should sound.
Overproduced, literally trying as many genre's as possible to find her "niche" sound. Every flavor of the month indie style from the past five years is on this album, including cloud rap.
It sounds like an Animal Crossing nightmare.

Can also be applied to:

>daddy i want an album RIGHT NOW

Waifu posting is very annoying and hard to ignore when we get 5+ threads at a time of that shit. Kpop at least uses one or two threads
If you had only one thread at a time which contained all the waifus (billie, clairo, maybarry...) I wouldn't be pissed. But you don't
(please sage)

Ah, another man of patrician taste

>daddy's going to buy me another fader article

Attached: clairo-750x[1].jpg (750x422, 68K)

He's already buying her good reviews.

Nah, that's grinder

true aoty

Attached: 0BE7CCDA-AB73-4EC5-97BC-4071EABB41BA.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>being salty that you never had parents who cared for you or supported your music career
cope

my parents cared and supported my music but were they veterinarians and had no ties to fader or any other labels

They sound cool
>you are just jealous you couldn’t be planted
Fuck off really? This is the new deflection? Pretty sad and pathetic

Fursonally, I think this was a great album. All the "we're rapping thru the night/i'm repping to the right/which means tha east coast, y'all dumbos" b*llshit did it for me.

Attached: 4841.jpg (301x293, 27K)