What drug are you on?

What drug are you on?
What are you listening to?

>fentadope
>pic related, for the moment

Attached: lesnoces.jpg (300x264, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8dH0SmjvNI
soundcloud.com/dirtybirdrecords/claude-vonstroke-vs-eddy-m-getting-hot-dirtybird-master
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please answer me.

ok user
>adderall
>Change - Dismemberment plan

Bud
In Rainbows

Attached: images (15).jpg (284x177, 15K)

Gib mir mehr Antworten. I'm not dead yet

>never had drugs
>epitaph by KC

>Alcohol if it counts
>Yes Sir, I Will - Crass

Attached: 72F3AA96-5BA6-41F5-9665-B6C4AB72F7A9.jpg (750x548, 281K)

>using drugs
Sounds like real winners ITT

>life
>the sound of wind and leaves

>fentanyl
>M.I.A. - Marsha/Britney

>depression
>scooby doo theme 10 hours

>bud
>youtube.com/watch?v=R8dH0SmjvNI
ah yes i am the boomer stereotype

>alcohol
>soundcloud.com/dirtybirdrecords/claude-vonstroke-vs-eddy-m-getting-hot-dirtybird-master

>cum
>clairo

seroquel youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ

Steroids

Oloff - Doing It Stealty

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

OP here. I managed to get a few hours of sleep, someone's Factory Records playlist on Spotify. Drifting off a little again to Wrote for Luck by Happy Mondays

>fentanyl

Don't you read the news anons? Fuck off of that drug ASAP, do literally anything else, but not that.

You misunderstand the fent deaths. Those of us who use it knowingly don't need to read the news to know that it kills, but the problem is almost always when people think they've got pure dope. Good looking out though. Rough time out here

Oh, but of course, I would prefer not to have any fentanyl hidden my heroin, but it's damn hard to find anything approaching purity. Better to know and adjust intake accordingly

>none, because I'm not a degenerate who thinks regular use of mind-altering substances is necessary to make the most out of life
>Fela Kuti in general (but pic related right now)

Attached: a1859400748_10.jpg (1200x1200, 436K)

Ironic that you're up on your high horse

Funny stuff but I am of course correct with my assessment. You only have to look at drug users to know to stay clear.

>claritin

Attached: onfire.png (300x300, 119K)

Most of them you can’t tell. You can only tell the cases that have gone bad. It’s like looking at a guy with a fucked up dick and concluding you should never have sex

meth
screams

Self-stupefaction is not a state which elevates the soul, nor does it contribute to the advancement of a civilised society.

To recede into one's pleasure is an ugly, anti-social trait which only remains visible to those who stay sober. The tremendous groupthink which is typical of stoner circles keeps individuals trapped in a culture of self-destruction and nihilism.

Art (such as music) is a shared experience which lasts through the ages and is a common touchstone for the collective. A night of being high does nothing but give you a momentary boost which inevitably comes to an end.

Everything you do for fun is a prosocial soul nourishing activity?

It's not the case that I spend every waking moment of the day dedicated to high art.

Relaxation is an important aspect of life which, arguably is a prerequisite for creativity etc.

What I don't do is pretend that giving money to vile criminal networks in exchange for dangerous forms of escapism is a healthy pastime worthy of approval.