Listen up faggots

Listen up faggots
Throw me some words and i will incorporate them into the greatest rap poem of all time in t minus ten minutes

Attached: 03-05-eminem-01.jpg (2500x1937, 297K)

pakistan

serendipitous
orange
keepsake
clocktower
transmission

superior genes

Sneed

Nigger

paki shop

mega-fart

MICHEAL J FOX

Shidded
Farded

Dan Schneider

Cucknaziniggerorange

Batman
Robin
Superman
Elvis Presley
Cinderella
Shakespeare
Bob Dylan

acquiesce

fire
desire
finger
trigger

abstemious
abstemiously
abstenious
abstentious
acedious
acerbitous
acheilous
acheirous
adecticous
aerious
affectious
anemious
annelidous
anteriour
anteriourly
arsenious
avenious
C
caesious
F
facetious
facetiously
fracedinous
L
larcenious
M
materious
P
placentious
T
tragedious
transtendinous
travertinous

Mangum

When I opened this thread I said to myself "what do you bet one of the first five posts is 'nigger'?"
You never disappoint.

Attached: 1533917460730.jpg (528x543, 29K)

It’s been an hour

OP didn't actually say he was going to post the poem

poopeepeeshitfartfuck

>i chop up pamala anderson in a pakistan ambulance while standing the maximum distance from faggots and transgenders
>in the ring all day but im battling amateurs who rangin the amber alert, like i kidnapped a kid in this serndipitous dippity lickity split clitoris porridge my dick is an orange doorhinge, pickin up cheap skates as a keepsake cuz im a cheapskate who ignores his four kids for long hours locked up in a clocktower, like a boss but im not bowser i stand spittin till my nans missin, then catch a transit before i transmit the transmission, fans listen to my lyrics about elitist extremeism cuz of my superior gene pigment, sneed isnt a meme dipshit nigger pakishop lover
>i chug a jug of hot mustard and let a megafart muster, shake my dick around till it spray michael j fox custard, a living artist,ever since i pissed sharted shidded and farded on the mic ive been regarded as a blackman's ire, rap's dan schneider make girls screech like the axel on batmans tires when he honks the horn and im morphin into a dwarf into a cucknaziniggerorange porsche, or a coupe or van
>robin the rap game the opp'site of superman doin grams of 'cets and methzine like elvis presley, fillin out his prescription letters, then lost the slip like hes cinderella i remember all writtens so stay clear a mix of bob dylan and shakespeare i make years turn to days, regress, and aquiesce, its a tired symphony but i got a fire desire in me lyrical spiritual miracle whip wigger with trigger fingers to finger triggers

Attached: everyone-is-going-crazy-over-eminems-new-song-rap-god.jpg (1995x1496, 198K)

this is fire desu

Sounds like him

This is actually pretty good

dope af.

impressive

AND I GUESS THAT'S WHY I'M THE BAAAD GUY

Attached: 220px-Skyla_Grey_2016_(cropped).jpg (220x300, 25K)

now vocaroo it