Charlie was unstable and a psychopath. But his music wasn't that bad. Holy shit...

Charlie was unstable and a psychopath. But his music wasn't that bad. Holy shit, sucks that Tate died but Roman should have being a pedo and all

Btw, Look at your game girl remastered anywhere?

Attached: Manson-1968-240x300-240x300.jpg (240x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PX82gJrENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Manson Family had some good jams of their own too.
youtube.com/watch?v=5PX82gJrENU

I love how all the zoomers are all the sudden experts on the Manson family murders after Once Upon a Time In Hollywood came out.

t.based post

Big assumptions on your end. I'm 37 retard

Look at your game girl is genuine kino
He has a great voice too

I've always said his music was fucking beautiful and people always think I'm crazy for it.

he did nothing wrong

Am I the only one that thinks “Look At Your Game, Girl” sounds like an America song?

The Love and Terror Cult album just sounds like dope ass freak folk to me.

very noice album garbage dump is great kek
based

he would've been pretty big probably if he wasn't fucking crazy

The absolute state of US of A.. glorifying cult leaders and serial killers to this day.. Everything is pop culture to them

It's how we cope with monumential, tragic events. We commodify everything

He was a good musician though.

>that 37yo zoomer

Attached: mxubD5CsIfk.jpg (610x704, 75K)

charlie was a cool and nice fella, but his music was that shit.

Did no one else find out about look at your game girl through this exists?

I don’t glorify him. The man was mentally ill. But a lot of great artists are mentally a bit different.

Some people think he was a misunderstood genius, wonderful guy...no. He was legitimately sick and a danger to the public. But for some reason I can appreciate that he was also gifted in some respects and separate his music from all that...same way I’ll watch a Polanski movie even though the man is an admitted child rapist.

>glorifying cult leaders and serial killers
Where did you get that from dumbass? In the wide pop culture landscape none of them (cult lunatics, serial killers even school shooters despite their prevalence) have ever been glorified. Being part of pop culture, sure because what the fuck else is there in the US, but you have to be especially daft to think anyone but mentally ill people admire or look up to them

His music was pretty boring, really