Why is this album so fucking good bros?

Why is this album so fucking good bros?

Attached: 0B7E9649-F6BC-4B73-A8EE-0757D1E6D5E5.jpg (750x1000, 146K)

i dunno why be be, but it do

Peak grunge

dunno. kind of a neonate when it comes to grunge, really only digging deep now, but for me I love it's more subdued and tense vibes without releasing the tension through an angry vocal performance but rather mournful and plaintive pleas. not sure if what i'm tryna say is getting through, but i think it's power is how it feels like you're calmly drowning and sinking down, no thrashing, not much of resisting, just floating downwards in sludge

back to RYM

It has a great really burned out feel to it. Sort of this halfway point between sober and sad as fuck but also with a bit of hope in some of the songs.

good idea. making my account now. got a decent foundation in what i listen to, but wanna dig deeper in multiple areas

It's not an album, it's an EP

>SCARED TO DEATH NO REASON WHY

It just seems more honest than the other AoC albums. It's not them trying to morph out of a Queensryche-esqe sound to fit a trendy grunge mold, it feels more like the band becoming comfortable in their own skins. And there's a lot of synergy between the feeling that they are settling into something honest and the sense of vulnerability and inevitability the album evokes.

FIRST EP TO GET IN THE HOT 100 WOAH BABY.
But fr alice in chains is god tier

It just is, it doesn't do anything crazy or groundbreaking the songs and melodies and everything are just top notch

best album to get drunk/high to and think about your life

Nutshell speaks to me on another freaking level, it's so haunting. Been listening to that on repeat.

Misery so hollow...

Attached: 1551361775_1551307972113.png (894x894, 89K)

WHAAAAAAAAAT I SEEEEEEEEE IS UNREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL

Whale & Wasp and Swing on This are a bit shit tbqh.
I like the self-titled better than anything else they've done (which seems not to be a very common opinion), so maybe i just have poor taste.

Great EP some of their best work. Sap is equal imo. First half of Jar of Flies is best though.

The outro on Rotten Apple is transcendent.

I don't know the difference. Can you clarify?

Attached: retardhillary.gif (217x272, 3.67M)

Not him, but why are you on a music board when you don't know the difference between an LP and an EP?

I Stay Away is a boring song. Otherwise I like everything on it

I relaly like Nutshell and Rotten Apple, but I can't into the rest of the EP.

Still, two killer songs on an EP makes for a very good EP of course.

No Excuses > Nutshell > Rotten Apple > I Stay Away > Don't Follow > power gap >Swing on This >>> Whale & Wasp

One of their best.

One of the most boring albums I've ever listened to. Overrated garbage.

Good job writing two sentences without saying a word about the music.

>overrtaed
>boring

not descriptive.

>some dude whining over an acoustic guitar for 30 minutes
Wow, so groundbreaking!

LP's and EP's are both albums.

Nutshell > Rotten Apple > No Excuses > I Stay Away > Don't Follow > Whate & Wasp > Swing On This
>An extended play record, often referred to as an EP, is a musical recording that contains more tracks than a single, but is usually unqualified as an album or LP
Any, that's a similarity. I pointed out that he didn't know the difference.

>Any
Anyway*