/metal/

best album ever made edition
old: faq: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 31224-Morpheus-Descends-Ritual-of-Infinity.jpg (1000x1000, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psEL4A2nGP4
youtube.com/watch?v=P6m45sUyEfo
youtube.com/watch?v=0LwzCz0WwZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tGWEEpepNp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Elxw5HE9bXs
youtube.com/watch?v=nPT2Sn69feY
youtube.com/watch?v=12_hqzpqhOI
youtube.com/watch?v=W6Nw_V0Jv6Q
rateyourmusic.com/list/Xzfgiiimtsath/bigots-bootlickers-and-bastards-artists-to-avoid/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn7I4uUeLU
youtube.com/watch?v=fi7rYu7xVUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NBh8B2mcELU
youtube.com/watch?v=GZnXPvxdNaw
youtube.com/watch?v=DBJfHuyGpsI
youtube.com/watch?v=JedtTm2mN-U
youtube.com/watch?v=RkTLX3mQ8So
youtube.com/watch?v=4ub_UhimZU0
youtube.com/watch?v=YAhwNAguq0g
youtube.com/watch?v=6-Mq1jcat9w
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVoqK-awwg
youtube.com/watch?v=tbIXjXfQuso
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-97RX6_RNo
youtube.com/watch?v=yAxcH5-VO5s
youtube.com/watch?v=wqqwhbs7Qgw
youtube.com/watch?v=5EaVSfXwduA
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQkM5SL_nE
youtube.com/watch?v=9DqBjgfiAHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-2tfEUfKE
youtube.com/watch?v=4B23QAOHCpU
youtube.com/watch?v=xve3h-nuADU
youtube.com/watch?v=00-_iSg_dA4
youtube.com/watch?v=6G0axP09eBY
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/1158074774297468928
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qlpe9fyFG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for power metal is for fags

Still looking for BDM recs. Post the best you got.

Attached: 666.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Melodeath su-

Attached: crimson.jpg (1024x1024, 285K)

How does TMT manage to sound like thrash metal and doom metal at the same time? What sorcery is this?

Attached: 1564418181636.png (324x260, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=psEL4A2nGP4
deathrash
slavic edition

youtube.com/watch?v=P6m45sUyEfo

-cks

Attached: R-383408-1286540458.jpeg.jpg (258x400, 19K)

8th for left wing mass shooters

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1564947196938.png (588x610, 464K)

>this frog-posting faggot was unaware of thrash / doom metal before TMT

Attached: 7domyl7.jpg (371x495, 19K)

*climbs out of a violent pit*
I'VE GOT IT RIGHT HERE!

Attached: 39658481455326307-1513.jpg (600x600, 169K)

Heil

Only high IQ metal allowed in this thread.

I've been watching Mamoru Oshii and Yoshiaki Kawajiri films recently. Metal for this feel?

WHAT THE FUCK.
ARE YOU FAGGOTS.
MOTHERFUCKIN.
BLASTAAAAAAN?!
Finndeath demos edition

Attached: Demo '90.jpg (736x720, 192K)

Is he a Jew, too?

Attached: Jewish mass shooters.png (1200x675, 1023K)

agreed

Attached: 47285886ce0a.jpg (500x498, 72K)

I never pay attention to the news.

Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

rec me the best NSBM you got before it becomes illegal

Attached: 1552079545349.png (1200x1200, 793K)

what band is TMT?

You're not into politics? You don't know what you're missing. I mean, look how "happy" it makes these people.

You realize some /pol/ faggot shot up a place literally two hours before this shit right? Political orientation isn't the issue, it's incel politicalfags with identity issues

>Blasting youtube.com/watch?v=0LwzCz0WwZQ

so you're just gonna ignore the wallshart shooter?

I think if morons like you couldn't say the words "literally", "incel", "cringe," and "yikes"; you'd be physically incapable of communicating with anyone. It would just be a mess of passive aggressive laughing/crying emojis.

Attached: 1547864593261.jpg (540x960, 38K)

"Literally" denotes that it was actually two hours, and not just an arbitrary way of saying "shortly."
You got me on "incel," though most of these faggots are sexless losers who begin to follow an extreme way of thinking to make up for their inability to succeed socially. If the shorthand is there, why not use it?
>Also, nice argument faggot

Really glad you pointed that out, I thought you meant a metaphorical 2 hours.

>"Literally" denotes that it was actually two hours, and not just an arbitrary way of saying "shortly."
Pedant

pls respond

>Thinks I'm being pedantic
>Chooses to focus on my use of two words rather than generating an actual argument

It's the album To Mega Therion by Celtic Frost

I don't care if you hate meloshit. I don't even listen to meloshit.

lol

Attached: soiwar.jpg (1123x531, 175K)

(You)

Attached: 573496859874975.png (5000x2500, 2.27M)

Bargain what?

feild recordings of me fucking a fleshlight for three hours and not cumming because i cant get hard anymore

Damn i thought it was a Thrash/Doom band I've never listened.

only war is real.

Attached: 1556674652348.jpg (1500x1500, 74K)

delete this

Attached: 1551544412202.jpg (587x252, 71K)

Why does BDM have those distinctive album covers?

Ghost Bath fan, huh? Or is is Happy Days?

>it's incel politicalfags with identity issues
see

this is literal brainlet-tier black metal though

What's your argument?

great riffs though (racist sounding etc.)

what does a racist riff sound like?

>nyi-nyi-gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Define "distinctive"

great

DUH!!!! CRINGE!!!! DUH, BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!!

IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!???

DUUUUH BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA-RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE! CRINGE BASED BASED! ONIONS ONIONS SNOY! ONIONS EL-OH-EL ONIONS!! CRINGE!!!

BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOHMER!!!! NO ZOOM-ZOOM ZOOMIES!! ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES MYYEEEAAA

I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH

FUCK

YOU SHITPOSTING I HONEST TO GOD FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON YOUR OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKERS

BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS "CRINGE", ISN'T IT??

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGY CRINGE-BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT CRINGE! BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWEEpepNp4
MUSKET BLAST
VERSUS WOODED SHIELD

Attached: 1523711464165.jpg (358x360, 86K)

Supreme

>meloshit

Don't these covers look similar?

Attached: bdm.png (3095x1592, 2.28M)

Yeah, I know the feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Elxw5HE9bXs

Not really. If you mean gore, sure, most brutal death is themed on gore and violence.

>spent the weekend alone again
post dsbm
youtube.com/watch?v=nPT2Sn69feY

Attached: 1564039839679.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>bro seth was just a comedian bro

Exactly! All of them share a similar theme.

CRINGE but also BASED

damn dat negro killed himself
youtube.com/watch?v=12_hqzpqhOI

Attached: xasthur.jpg (1126x749, 235K)

seth was just joking there
but i'm pretty sure the other members were for real

I miss Putnam. It's funny how some people are still butthurt over his remarks towards them

Most metal genres share a theme, though. Black metal has the black and white satan corpsepaint. You didn't exactly discover something new.

Thoughts on this one

Attached: a2371189871_16.jpg (700x700, 86K)

>Anal Cunt
>full of toxic and juvenile homophobia/racism/misogyny/pedo shit/ableism/rape jokes etc including plenty of all kinds of slurs. who gives a fuck if this is SUPPOSED to be offensive or "a joke"? fuck off!!

Attached: 1558443293080.jpg (1024x948, 224K)

Did you work on projects / better yourself, or sit on your ass longing for another human?

8 years without him already
hold me bros.....

>it was a joke bro

>Did you work on projects / better yourself
faggot boomer detected

I noticed that you're gay.

These are genetically modified people.

>you're unbelievable

no, not really, they're just overrated as fuck and The Gerogeriegegege did it three hundred and a half times better.

Untermensch detected

Are you just shitposting or do you legitimately think Seth's a racist? Because you would have to be pretty dumb not to get edgy humor

except it was

That a person's views (political or otherwise) don't cause mass shootings so much as brainlet lonely fags tend to drift towards extremist ways of thinking to give themselves a sense of identity and somewhere to place blame for their circumstances, until the isolation becomes too much and they tardrage under the guise of furthering a cause.
>Blasting youtube.com/watch?v=W6Nw_V0Jv6Q

>slavs are descendants of hyperborea

Attached: nokturnal chodum.jpg (960x865, 116K)

There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>axcx is overrated
>sucks dick of even more overrated band saying they're better

keep larping like you're any better than me fag

>do you legitimately think Seth's a racist
there are people like that I'm afraid
rateyourmusic.com/list/Xzfgiiimtsath/bigots-bootlickers-and-bastards-artists-to-avoid/

this guy is probably gonna shoot up a mall at some point or something, really unhinged

>brainlet lonely fags tend to drift towards extremist ways of thinking to give themselves a sense of identity and somewhere to place blame for their circumstances
see pic

>literally
LITCHURALLY

Attached: leaflet.jpg (736x777, 41K)

I didn't say that. Just thought I'd point it out.

if I wanted to listen to some heroin junkie faggot grunt over shitty half-assed instrumentals with no artistic value other than "lol bro gay" while getting his dick sucked by a crachwhore I would go on Efukt

Are you White?

>axcx
>dude pseudo-racism lmao
>gerogerigegege
>dude sex & homosexuality lmao

why would he work with racists to make racist music if he didn't share some sentiment? I can;t be the only person here who sees a bit of a logical fallacy here

>kvetching

If I was in a room with Hitler, a horny and lonely Ryan Gosling poster, and a gun with 2 bullets, I'd shoot Hitler twice and beat the incel to death with my own hands

Attached: 1564242359492.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

probably precisely to confuse and upset "hyperlinkers" like you

braindead retards have made the same argument about DsO working with aspa and these mental patients really genuinely deep down think DsO is a nazi band

They are, and I ought to know.

the Gerogerigege was, above all else was basically a neo-dadaist art project. Think anti-music (and the whole "art is over" stuff). It was making a societal and artistic statement, whereas AC was just offensive for the fuck of it.

>a neo-dadaist art project
That's pretty fucking gay.

alright lads I need energetic/warm blooded black metal I can headbang to. Stuff like bathory and nargaroth. Anything with meaty riffs would be appreciated too, or good black n roll

That's a pretty flawed statement. DsO are not associated with NS in any sense though; lyrics, imagery... etc. Vaginal Jesus is overtly racist.

yep. I always sort of thought of Geo as the musical equivalent of the infamous urinal art piece.

>DsO are not associated with NS in any sense though; lyrics, imagery
the "people" I'm talking about very much disagree

Was talking about this earlier with a sibling and we came to the conclusion that people a) spend too much time on social media b) spend too much time online involving themselves in a neverending war of political shit-flinging c) don't spend enough time doing something they enjoy, whether it's a hobby like painting or bike riding, or some form of self improvement like lifting weights or learning a martial art and d) too much time spent following strangers online and liking their social media updates instead of spending time with 2 or 3 bros and having guy time. whether it's bowling or drinking a few beers or catching a football game, men need to spend time with other men doing dumb stuff/bonding. it's part of what keeps men grounded/sane, just going out with your boys and having fun. fishing, camping, hunting, or going to shows. everyone needs some sort of actual IRL social circle they spend time with, not just politically obsessed homos they follow on different social media platforms where they can like and retweet someone else's opinions.

sorry about the essay. tl;dr do less online shit more IRL shit.

Low IQ post

to be fair that 1914 album is still good even tho it's not war metal

t. Dur Soimer

>spent the weekend alone again
comfy

Attached: frog thing3.jpg (1341x1106, 148K)

I would rather be alone than have to deal with people.

>Complaining about bigotry on Yea Forums.
kys faggot.

Thoughts on this?

Attached: Deathcrush-Mayhem.jpg (800x800, 383K)

@89332916
>not understanding how greentexting works

Probably my favorite Mayhem release but I've always liked first wave stuff more than second wave. Not my favorite first wave record either but it's still solid, and the cover is killer.

I really like the logo.

tard, it's quoted from this turbohomo's list:

>Somehow falling extremely blatant leftyshitposting
Lurk moar. Blasting youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn7I4uUeLU

>@89332916
How ironic.

Couldn't find shit after three or four attempts. Saw that Motorhead is schedules for Riot Fest in Chicago in September. Anyone know who the lineup consists of?

girlcore

Attached: rae lil black.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

WHY IS DOOMMETAL SO FUCKING BORING THIS GENRE SHOULD BE GOOD WHAT THE FUCK DUDES

Oh what the fuck, never mind. I was looking for FNM tour dates, but their website only has dates from back in 2015. It was an actual Motorhead show. God damnit.

Attached: confessor.jpg (750x750, 142K)

Reek of Fart Gas Fumes

Candlemass and death/doom are where it's at, in my opinion. A lot of the other stuff I can't really into.

Its basically just hippy music, but can be fun youtube.com/watch?v=fi7rYu7xVUQ

That sounds like psychadelic metal not doom metal. But im a pleb.

best thrash album ever

Attached: Vio-lence_-_Eternal_Nightmare_Front.jpg (300x295, 27K)

If I wanted a migraine, I'd listen to Thought Industry.

wtf i love Dragonforce, Disma, Mgla, Abyssic Hate and Meat Shits now

Really? I cant get into thought industry, but I loved Condemned, really dig the sound. What other doom albums do you recommend?

Reminder that the demos are better purely becdause this track didn't make it to the LP
youtube.com/watch?v=NBh8B2mcELU

I like Watching from a Distance by Warning because I'm subconsciously a sadboi, I guess.

It's a blend. If you want straight Doom, I can't recommend much besides the classics, I'm an OSDM fag mostly; I occasionally get hard stoner/doom/70s -style rock recs from a dyke I know. Shit like "Hey Satan" and "Mystic Sons." I'll throw on Pentagram once in a while.
Try some Gnome youtube.com/watch?v=GZnXPvxdNaw

>he didn't like Disma before

Attached: 1524886403782.jpg (506x229, 45K)

Fuck meant for

>tfw can't like Alcest anymore

Attached: 1480128115631s.jpg (210x249, 8K)

how the fuck this didn't make the cut. Im angry now >:(

Hey

Attached: 1545631209709.jpg (540x540, 102K)

It was censored because the label considered it too offensive.

3 minutes in so far and really liked it. Got more like this?

behold, the nazi alpha

Attached: nightmarish fascist.jpg (480x720, 59K)

>Had a dream I was plowing Traci Lords while listening to glam
>I don't even like glam and I'm not enough of an oldfag to even know her
metal for this feel?

why even release metal if you're gonna get triggered

DRIPPING toxic ideology with his reverbed guitars and...lyrics about dreams

>lyrics about dreams
note the filename

Attached: suit.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Pallbearer is a really popular band that touches on that sort of doom metal style.
youtube.com/watch?v=DBJfHuyGpsI

On an unrelated note, here's one of my favorite doom / thrash metal bands:
youtube.com/watch?v=JedtTm2mN-U
youtube.com/watch?v=RkTLX3mQ8So

I love his Chris Chan hair.

cute

Does this mean the brown guy from KPN is also a nazi? Too bad, he seems kinda based.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ub_UhimZU0

Attached: indria.jpg (683x1024, 449K)

Why did every single metal album released in the 2000s sound like complete and utter garbage? Protools?

Attached: inquisitiveted.jpg (460x437, 17K)

It pisses me off that this dude and I have somewhat similar tastes (though this gay ass doesn't like DM lol) because he's a bit of a mouthbreather with all that stupid video game shit he's into

Yeah, Metal had a weird time adapting to new production techniques. This is especially true of the Scandies. I've come to cherish the sound some of those albums had with the years though, I can even see it coming back in one of the genre's nostalgia waves.

Here's the real, non-gay version

Attached: iqchart.jpg (5000x2500, 2.42M)

Are you saying all video games are shit or his taste in video games is shit

Attached: folder.jpg (1200x1200, 462K)

cringe

Attached: Lords of Cringe.png (791x754, 357K)

One of the worst offenders was Enemies of Reality by Nevermore. That guy who played in Queensryche during their shit years was the producer - it sounded like someone took a shit directly onto the microphone.

What is the Y axis?

I'm saying taking video games as seriously as he does after the age of 16 is pretty embarrassing

The demos are so much better. Shame how bands keep doing that.

>cringe

Attached: 1564755649359.jpg (750x456, 73K)

Lol

Attached: 392044.jpg (350x360, 34K)

Holy shit you can't be younger than 35 with that opinion.

>shit forest that high up
this is even gayer, dumbass

He politicizes too many games that don't need politicizing. Like who cares let me just play my Final Fantasy V in peace

>>cringe

Attached: Cringe before death.jpg (530x644, 135K)

Is that Andy Ruiz?

I'm way younger than that, I just come from a backwards ass country where that shit will 100% get your ass whooped in school/by your mum/etc.

comfy for a while then plummets into depression. enjoy it while you can

Where is immortal?

t. brainlet tranny

What the fuck...what country. In america every jock loves fortnight unironically. Eastern europe?

I prefer this

Attached: supersoyan.jpg (1105x738, 122K)

>that shit will 100% get your ass whooped in school/by your mum/etc.
Is that why you act strange and post on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549141502662.jpg (612x612, 42K)

whatever dude, if you like shitty derivative unoriginal riff wanky panky bullshit black metal with the worst vocals imaginable, you do you

I think most of the music industry got trapped in that trend. In metal we got the ability to quantize drums, make everything perfectly aligned, and smash it to hell so it would be extremely loud at all times. The entire so-called "New wave of American Heavy Metal" carried this flag of horrendous overproduction. It's aged so poorly compared to records from the 80s and 90s.

Sounds great, I've been looking for bad production jobs to listen to. It's an educational experience, even if completely grating. Try going from Bonded By Blood to the bizarre remake from 2008. Barf.

everyone in this thread has a vagina.

i have literally never heard anyone call someone this on 4channel.zimbabwe before. bravo and A+ for originality/. you must fuck hot girls like 24/7

cope

>t. third worlder who couldn't afford them as a kid

yeah it's located on a separate human being but I still have it

Attached: face crime.jpg (355x213, 5K)

its the opposite
in your early 20s its easy to get sad about being lonely and the drive to constantly want intimacy fuels this. Thats a young man's feel. After a while you realize how daunting and unfulfilling social interaction is and how much comfier it is being alone. You can walk around naked and fart and play 90s shitcore music loud and not have to care about other people. Being depressed about being lonely is for young kids and brainlets who have no control over their emotions

Attached: fedora man.jpg (474x436, 94K)

>t. brainlet tranny
>cope
Cry more

>Try going from Bonded By Blood to the bizarre remake from 2008. Barf.
There was an online poll a few weeks ago to determine the best thrash metal album of all time, and for whatever reason in the 3rd round, Bonded by Blood was put up against the Bonded by Blood remake. The originally won, obviously, but the remake still garnered 11% of the vote, which is still ridiculous.

Attached: 1562275990364.jpg (750x537, 109K)

I think you should take the image's advice.

I agree with the general sentiment of what you're saying, but I think of the "mistakes" made along the way led to "weird" production decisions that could have been developed in interesting ways. I'm thinking especially of Norwegian albums of the late 90s and early 00s, with their amateurish attempts at Industrial sounds, or even the odd thinness of a record like Blizzard Beasts. Nowadays in an environment in which bands are perfectly adept at capturing the sound of the 70s, 80s and early 90s without absolutely any of the spirit those production slip-ups help give those records an endearing originality.

Oof, oh sweet summer child...
As a white person, I personally find this depiction of Wojak toxic not only to PoC by to the LGBTQ+ community as well. Folks, we can't let this bigotry become the new norm, You do realize this is how genocide starts, right? Okay, okay, let's unpack this. Oh boy. It's problematic, okay? Before you reply with another Wojak picture, just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being. Maybe, just maybe if you thought hard enough for a minute, you'd realize this. Let that sink in. People like you are why I am losing all faith in humanity. Y'all know why? Ding ding ding! That's right! Because you are not welcome here.
I'm literally shaking rnm like I can't even. You've hurt Wojak so much. Wow... just wow.

Already did :)

sneed

If that were the case, you wouldn't be acting like a faggot and posting smiley faces like a prepubescent girl.

Yeah and that's why you're complaining about anons criticizing your edit

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>runs a large discord server
aka 90% dead accounts and his 4 friends

Attached: 1564279635243.png (615x559, 397K)

Triggered by an emoji? Here's another :D

Where did I complain?

me and the lads enjoying an evening picnic

Attached: 789658070.jpg (500x640, 45K)

>Where did I complain?
uh... you just told anons they were brainlet trannies and to cope. Maybe complaining wasn't the right word, I should've said Butthurt

>getting triggered by someone calling hate forest shit
sad

That isn't an emoji, chromosome carnival.

Attached: endyourbloodlineplease.png (300x254, 21K)

Metal needs a better graphic designers. This whole melting band name logo bullshit is fucking gay and needs to STOP.

>33 posters

>plebbit spacing
ohnononono

all me

Attached: blessed2.jpg (750x750, 39K)

welcome to generals on Yea Forums.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, bud. I'll be nicer next time.

>getting triggered by hate forest
ftfy

Okay, dork

thank you

bumbum btfo

Attached: riffmaster.jpg (784x182, 56K)

you're welcome.
now post some Immortal

Attached: 4623-9786653.png (782x706, 302K)

good recs. Thanks

>screenshotting your own last.fm post
embarrassing

>cerebral cereal
Cutest album name

That screenshot has been around awhile, quit being stupid.

>Last.fm

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

was this their peak?

Attached: 239.jpg (640x640, 51K)

t.ourist

great post

peak soÿ

>Immortal

Attached: 1564541950401.jpg (449x520, 44K)

t. rifflet

they started censoring offensive bands' pages recently if you're not aware

all pictures and shoutbox removed from lots of nsbm band pages for example

Attached: 1550084816206.png (327x316, 165K)

>t. rifflet

Attached: 1555712043836.png (785x788, 284K)

so what's the consensus on this album?

Attached: 1541923666239.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

nobody has used last.fm since 2010. they stopped offering streaming and everyone moved on to spotify. pointless service rly.

but not absurd somehow

its good

i like it

well they are incompetent as fuck, so

it's literally just some small group of corporate janitorial staff at this point who have no idea what they're doing

>canadians

so what's the consensus on this album?

Attached: 624.jpg (573x564, 30K)

Attached: folder.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

Here's a nice Suffocation clone
youtube.com/watch?v=YAhwNAguq0g

>soithrone

Attached: 1556846777476.png (458x456, 79K)

thats pretty blatant, have some more suffocation worship youtube.com/watch?v=6-Mq1jcat9w

Drums are nice

>frontman Dagon is widely known to be a pedophile
Disgusting how they report this to be a fact

slam fucking sucks

Heart of Winter is really good and so is their entire run up to it. I'd say that Pure Holocaust is their best, and that Blizzard Beasts and Battles in the North are very underrated.

None So Vile is peak brutal death, and there's not much that comes close in that meme genre besides Suffocation. Great fucking album though.

No, it's definitely Pure Holocaust, though everything up to Damned in Black is great

>My feelings aren't hurt!! Yours are hurt!!!
Pathetic

It's my least favorite of the unholy trilogy and worse than Panzerfaust. Still good though.

>Peak isn't Pure Holocaust

Attached: Pure Holocringe.png (1000x1000, 1.28M)

why do my power chords sound so shitty do i just need to press harder? and should i mute the third string with my pinky

Based

Nugger how the fuck are we supposed to know how your power chords sound? Jesus Christ

I think that's called being a wizard

Holy shit

Attached: hellhammer-satanic-rites-polera-cyco-records-D_NQ_NP_655373-MLC27505487521_062018-F.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Excellent album. It's so peaceful. Skip to 4:40 for the good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVoqK-awwg

Suffocation is nice. However, how about some Devourment clones, instead?

We are talking about shit that sounds like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbIXjXfQuso
Just listen to that intro Riff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-97RX6_RNo

One more!
youtube.com/watch?v=yAxcH5-VO5s

maybe i was making a common error i dont know how to go about these kind of things :(

symphonic is really the best subgenre of metal

if by shitty you mean they sound like they're rattling or buzzing then you'd need to press harder. depending on the song you may or may not need to use the third string if that's hard for you. you can mute the third string by just resting the fingers you are already using on the third string, if that makes any sense. don't beat yourself up about getting better, you'll get there it just takes time. sleep on it if you get really frustrated. sorry for the wall of text, have a good one user

Attached: 1559952187744.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

Tuff guy 90's hardcore. I grew up on this garbage and even though i know it's garbage, i can't not listen to it every once in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqqwhbs7Qgw

thanks this helps a lot guess it is just undeveloped finger strength

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

blasting a classic, not for wimps.

Attached: R-764198-1358921765-2887.jpeg.jpg (600x590, 130K)

Why yes that is a pretty accurate image of you

"N-no u!!!"
lol

Get a room you cum guzzling faggots and shut the hell up

re is nice within the confines of this album

You trying to tell us something?

youtube.com/watch?v=5EaVSfXwduA

Attached: a3477145470_16.jpg (700x700, 86K)

More like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQkM5SL_nE

Attached: 1536331129143.png (1720x1290, 3.98M)

Rank Dio Albums

Fuck that. Extreme metal only!

all shit

It's time to swallow the gorepill

Attached: dio.png (657x352, 70K)

based
Cringe
cringe

Attached: From Based to Cringe.jpg (402x241, 37K)

Holy Diver > The rest
it ain't rocket science user

t. hasn't listen to enough Dio
Holy Diver isn't the only good one user

Stop talking about Trad Metal

The more I listen to Mayhem post DMDS, particularly Chimera, Ordo Ad Chao and Esoteric Warfare, the more I just appreciate how fucking good they've become. One thing that irritates me about it is that people always talk about DsO and other bands that are technically proficient, and with a good reason to be sure, but rarely do I see Mayhem mentioned and wonder why that is. Is it because all the wannabe elitists that think "the TRUUUUUU Mayhem" consists of their demos and DMDS or what? Never really understood all the hate their later material got since it's better than most things out there and are still one of the top dogs of black metal.

>Stop talking about Trad Metal

Attached: Costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

Stop being an obnoxious cunt.

>Stop talking about Trad Metal.

Attached: soyjack.gif (960x616, 382K)

Do elaborate on how am I being an obnoxious cunt when all I'm doing is pondering a question I've thought about at length in these last few years or so that I've really gotten to love Mayhem.

Judas Priest is the only worthwhile trad metal band and Accept

Deathcrush is all you need.

These riffs are so fucking chunky, I adore this album.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DqBjgfiAHY

Because Celtic Frost has always had a doomy edge to their sound.

Wolf's Lair Abyss is far superior and features Blasphemer, so I'll gladly take that one instead.

In fact, we need more albums that sound like Deathcrush. Post your suggestions.

median age of this thread: 15

So does brutal death metal, but Gutted and early Suffo stuff rule.

Doesn't Deathcrush sound more like grind? I'm into that style more.

median size of my dick: 5

>trad metal
>power metal

Attached: 1557495403419.gif (800x600, 144K)

But how will others know what I listen to and adore me taste if I don't scrobble 500 tracks per week of the most obscure nobodies out there?

How about Morpheus Descends?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-2tfEUfKE

To me it always sounded like death/thrash and never really liked it, which is weird since I'm usually all over that kind of shit.

fuck this album is so good

>tfw you will never have Mikannibal slit your wrists

Attached: file.png (159x158, 39K)

yeah lol. entire thing is one big vanity mirror.

Why are soi bois obsessed with the Nintendo Switch?

Eh, they have some okay stuff but nah, man. I was actually disappointed when I came across them, thought they were gonna be way better but oh well.

I've used it for a year or so just to lead statistics and to see how frequently I listen to what etc., but then realized I don't need it for that purpose and that scrobbling is a hassle so fuck that.

>Immortal
lowest of low IQ posts

remember! practicing a little every day is more productive than practicing a lot every couple of days.

anything you learn or any skill you are developing is internalized and processed by your brain when you sleep, thus you're usually slightly better/smarter about it when you wake up

Horns & Hooves

It's funny coming back after a long period of time to see people making the same exact posts perpetually. Do y'all have nothing better to do except spamming the same exact shitposts on a daily basis?

Who's that guy

leave then faggot cry somewhere else

Nobody:
Nobody at all:
Not one single solitary person:
You: DUDE WE BEEN RAIDED AAHHHHHH

How can you like Suffocation but not like Morpheus Descends? These bands are legendary.
youtube.com/watch?v=4B23QAOHCpU
youtube.com/watch?v=xve3h-nuADU

yep im really gonna stick to squeezing in practice everyday it feels a lot more effective
my old violin teacher would tell me forgoing one day of practice is equivalent to reversing the progress u made in the last 10 days
i feel confident about my future now thanks

Because Suffo rips, MD doesn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=00-_iSg_dA4

I wasn't crying though.

What the fuck are you on about, haha? What raids?

>Morpheus Descends doesn't rip
Wew, lad!

:^)

My fav is battles in the north but this album is great

One of the best albums of all time desu

Yea

Rising > heaven & hell > his solo albums

Listen to those drums at 2:47

Mayhem is the best metal band
Maniac has been their best vocalist
Grand Declaration of War is their best album

Attached: IMG_2184.jpg (361x450, 53K)

Time for some more epic War Metal drumming.
youtube.com/watch?v=6G0axP09eBY

Attached: Revengea2017525903_10.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Atilla and Chimera for me, but Maniac does a terrific job when he's not covering Atilla's stuff which they never should have had him do in the first place.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/1158074774297468928

ÖÖGH
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qlpe9fyFG8

Why are you talking about TMT? We had Morbid Tales and all those Hellhammer demos + ep before TMT. All equally great doom thrash.

If you like Bathory, you'd probably enjoy the first wave stuff. Try Samael, Mefisto, Tormentor, Root, Sabbat (jap) and Poison (not that glam metal band). Also if you haven't listened early stuff of the german thrash's big three yet, you should.

Also you'd probably enjoy black thrash genre also. Start with Aura Noir.

>look I'm so trv kvlt, because I only listen these crappy Darkthrone clones, that I found by browsing Wikipedia, and hate the Darkthrone itself.

Hellhammer is so fucking good.

i actually like the latest darkthrone album

I don't think, there is a single bad Darkthrone album. I enjoy them all. Even those punk and heavy metal albums.

>Judas Priest is the only worthwhile trad metal band and Accept

Attached: FB_IMG_15649495156005196.jpg (506x505, 132K)

Politics are gay

Destroy your life for Satan instead!!!!

Attached: mutiilation-destroy-your-life-for-satan-2011-reissue-cd-170314_600x.jpg (500x500, 34K)

You think that guy is a numale?

Attached: 4ed5dd82467b034a05bcf33d4702e4b4feda1d49_hq.jpg (679x771, 69K)

New Thread. Only Chads are allowed!

Someone that isn't the aspie make a thread

Make it yourself you lazy fuck.