Attached: unknown[1].png (650x406, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/cdreview/new.html
scaruffi.com/ratings/10.html
scaruffi.com/politics/massshoo.html
scaruffi.com/vol8/musgrave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two new 7.5 sounds pretty based to me

is he ever gonna tell us what the best album ever is?

I don't think the Abu Lahab score is new

tmr

he says on his deathbed he will rate TMR a 10 if there are no other better albums to come out or hasnt heard yet, highly unlikely

Can we start a campaign to get him to finish his top 100? Or at least his top 50, it gets blurry because about 12 albums are all 25th place

Attached: come to daddy.gif (486x449, 316K)

It's on his New Music Reviews page so would assume it is
scaruffi.com/cdreview/new.html

Agreed

it's pic-related

Attached: 1562875957903.jpg (600x591, 195K)

He's actually going to reveal that XXXtentacion is his favorite artist of all time, he's just too much of a coward to do it and live with the reaction he'd get from his drones.

It's also on his best of 2010s list which hasn't been updated in a really long time, if you take a look at it you'll see he hasn't even added that Stabscotch 8 he gave like a year ago to it yet so seeing it on there suggests that it isnt new. It's most likely on there because he just now decided to write out an actual review for it.
scaruffi.com/ratings/10.html

I've listened to the whole album with a genuine open mind set. People who like it are just pretentious hipsters. There's nothing good about it besides it being "experimental." That's the only good thing about it. Being experimental doesn't automatically make something good. Death Grips are experimental, they're great. Radiohead is experimental, they're great. Sonic Youth is experimental, they're great. This is not great. Anyone who knows music theory can put a bunch of garbage polyrhythms and polytonal instruments together and call it experimental, but that doesn't make it good. Sure, it's interesting. It's weird. But that's it.

TMR is pretty groovy dude, it's not harsh noise or something similarly anti-musical

I cant like it, it is not good.

He added the Paul Metzger albums to his Best of 2000's list, I honestly think he just forgot to add Stabscotch to the Best of 2010's lol

Are you sure the Metzger score isn't also old?

>I got pleb filtered by tmr wah wah this is a bad album no one can think this is genuinely good!
You and like a million other people have said this exact same thing.

Scaruffi also just now released this scaruffi.com/politics/massshoo.html

>I've listened to the whole album with a genuine open mind set.
>People who like it are just pretentious hipsters.
Why do you lie to yourself?

maybe try listening to bands a little harder to get into than the three you just mentioned, and work your way to tmr

>22 years and still no rock masterpiece
He'll give another 9 eventual, right guys? Rock's not really dead, r-right?

Yeah he'll give a nine to my album when it comes out

>Scaruffi
yikes

Attached: file.png (592x231, 31K)

It is, he had just rated some of their other albums before.

i just think its one of the most fun and freaky albums ever i dont know anything about music theory or that shit and dont like beefhearts other work

Where/when did he say this?

Looking back I think you're right, which is kind of weird since he still hasn't added the ratings for a lot of albums he's reviewed in the past years to his decade list. I mentioned Stabscotch earlier but I also noticed that Chino Amobi album and both of those Lil Ugly Mane albums haven't been added either. I'm pretty sure none of the albums he's reviewed in the past year have been added.

i heard it from someone else on this board, it was in Italian though, i wouldnt be able to find it again

pretty based. never thought of it in that way but he's right.

>abu lahab
The only based thing on there

where does he even find all this weird shit

he drones people on RYM

how can someone think scaruffi is anything vut based? even though his english isnt perfect he still has a way of making me succinctly understand complicated ideas

t. White Christian Man

>Italians
>white

why is nobody talking about the 3 Azealia Banks songs he likes or that Kacey Musgraves album?

he always overrates female musician, take off a point to get the real score unless it's something actually good like Nico or Lisa Germano

does this guy know that mu treats him like jesus?

>scaruffi.com/cdreview/new.html
>Kacey Musgraves
where? i don't see it.

scaruffi.com/vol8/musgrave.html

He’s such a boomer, all his top 3 are late 60s/early 70s, aka essential dad rock period, and almost nothing past the 90s gets an 8.

Based and redpilled. It’s the emperor’s new clothes of music, everyone pretends it’s a masterpiece because they’re afraid of how they look one if they say the truth.

He ignores the dozens of black murders every day and focuses only on white shootings. Just another self-hating cuck.

He also thinks Trump is a Russian agent. Not because of the Mueller report or anything, but because “Why else would he do that? That’s exactly what Putin wants.”

No you can take a point off those as well.

Whatever you say pal. Go back to listen to Coldplay.

based af

>Death Grips, Radiohead, Sonic Youth
>experimental
Excellent bait

Azealia Banks deserves a 7/10.
I hope he reviews Janelle Monáe’s Dirty Computer (even though I feel it will be something like 5.5/10 or 6/10)

>all those mutts in the collage at the top are white
I expect no less from an Italian
t. Sicilian

>He also thinks Trump is a Russian agent. Not because of the Mueller report or anything, but because “Why else would he do that? That’s exactly what Putin wants.”
He is a boomer living in the Bay Area, of course he has retarded liberal opinions.
It doesn't change the fact that he has better opinions on "popular music" than the vast majority of critics, and that each of his 8/10s is guaranteed to be an interesting listen.

>sonic youth not experimental

sonic youth not experimental

damn his best of the 2010s list is pretty based.

sonic youth not experimental

Broke with Expensive Taste deserves 8/10

I'm fairly certain user

woah is this true??