>scaruffi.com/politics/massshoo.html
wtf i love scaruffi now

BASED

get this man off twitter

Attached: file.png (647x281, 45K)

that metaphor doesn't make sense
if we're the plunger we're improving things, making them better
if we're the toilet we're keeping shit from falling on the floor
is this like a call to action saying, "we're a toilet full of shit, but we can become plungers"
what did he mean by this

great music taste, but is absolute garbage at discussing politics for a so-called """polymath"""

Scaruffi is too retarded to read charts.

Attached: m6631qsf.gif (700x372, 18K)

>2 white supremacist massacres within 24 hours
>HURRR HOW DARE HE THINK THIS

did you even read the article
he's talking about m a s s shootings, and acts of terrorism within the usa. he's classifying mass as 9 or more

No shit. Niggers are too dumb to kill more than two people at a time.

wow so whites murder people much less but somehow do more mass shootings? hmmm almost like these mass shootings are faked by left wing kikes to push guns laws huh really makes you think doesn't it?

i think you're reading way too much into it. calm your autism.

reminder Yea Forums doesn't fuck with any potential terrorists (you) so get out

you're a child
disregarding that, almost all homicides by black people are from black on black crime in low income neighborhood. it's a connection to poverty, gangs resulting from poverty, not from race
and it makes sense. if you're black you have a much harder time getting a loan and getting out of one of those areas, a harder time renting a place from anyone who isn't black, a harder time landing a job because of your name or face, etc.
in the usa being black means you're much more likely to get trapped in a ghetto. as such, crime rates among black people increase, stereotypes reinforce, and the cycle is strengthened
i honestly want to know, what's wrong with you? why do you hate black people? do you even know any black people?

kys

applies to your dumbass "argument" too

Cope faggot terrorist

>you're a child
Damn. Means a lot coming from an empath smoothbrain.

P.S. Black on white crime is substantially higher than white on black crime despite blacks being 13% of the population.

>if it doesn't align with my agenda, it's a conspiracy
Ok

based

Wow so less blacks than whites drown each year in the US but black people are on average less proficient at swimming? Hmm almost like these drownings are caused by left wing kikes to commit white genocide huh really makes you think doesn’t it?

>he's bad at discussing politics because he doesn't agree with me

>why do you hate black people

All the bring is drugs and crime to any neighbourhood they infest

>i-it'z da poverty black are not responsible
And yet impoverished white communities don't experience nearly as much crime as black ghettos.

Just read it. It's actually pretty based and interesting. Thanks for the recommendation, user!

someone is bad at discussing politics if they not only contradict statistics, but completely disregard them entirely in favor of fringe cases

most retarded post I've ever seen, good bait

Mental illness exists across all demographics. We've got a problem with violent crazy people in general. The reason we see so many white supremacist/bigoted insane killers is because white males make up a majority of the population.

>Black people can't be held accountable for their own actions
That's pretty racist, user.

To the haters:

The whole country knows it’s you.
You can’t convince anyone.
You need to be dealt with. And you will be.

Attached: D0B407F6-08FC-4D68-99CB-165FA1F13761.jpg (606x698, 308K)

>great music taste

Attached: laughing puppets.gif (397x169, 1.91M)

Haters of what?

No shit.

post yours

Attached: file.png (1485x1455, 2.48M)

white people are wealthier, and less likely to commit violent crime. they will trend toward white-collar crime, or things that should be crimes, like slowly destroying the air throughout the world and withholding climate change studies that could've prevented millions of death (all for the sake of short-term profit)
drugs and crime are already in low-income neighborhoods. also, rich white people do an insane amount of drugs. have you ever been to a party? most of the people doing coke are white
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J134v09n03_03?journalCode=wpov20
bitchboy
not even what i'm saying. i'm saying those actions are due to poverty, which is in part perpetuated by others because of their race. a black person in poverty who kills someone isn't any better than a white person in poverty who kills someone. but black people are forced into poverty at a greater rate because of our culture and history

I know that should go without saying, but I felt it was relevant, considering this thread is about race.

you know, user. you know

>white people are wealthier
The poorest whites commit less crime than the wealthiest blacks.

Imagine shitting in an elevator with one other person and trying to pass the blame

I'm not vain enough to have one of these ready nor vain enough to spend the next 10/15 minutes making one. Go get an actual hoby that involves genuine self-realisation, you pathetic pissant.

also because we have a bunch of online "news" outlets telling them people of races they've never even met are taking over the country and destroying their culture

But I'm stupid and I do not know, someone please explain.

They being Christian is such a tangent. They are "Christian" because they were born and raised in a society that has been Christian for a long time. And they are all from very irreligious generations.
Also, in a mostly white Christian society it is to be expected that most of the aggressors will be white Christian.
No, the Christian part is not important. I doubt a significant part of them are "killing in the name of Christ".
The white male part is spot on though. White men are definitely over-represented in this sort of crime (complex shit like mass shootings and serial killing). Maybe because Muslims are in closer watch from the authorities, but who knows.
I don't agree with the article completely but I can see what his point is. His point is that most of the time we are overtly judgmental against non-Westerners when Westerners can be just as bad.

that's literally not true

No, it is.

Statistics in general arent very reliable in the sense that they are used prinarily as a basis for analysis not to draw direct conclusions from.

Crime statistics also rely on reports and crime records. assuming all cops tell the truth in profiling, arresting and describing and assessing the crimes, people who report crime are telling the honest truth and that the judicial system is being 100% honest can we then have a discussion about crime in the united states and how it affects racial groups

Sure, that's a motivator to these evil killers. Racists are racists. I'm just saying that the claim "white christian males" shouldn't be the paramount focus when discussing and dealing with terrorism.

give a reliable source bitchboy
and not just some shit from like freedomofguns.com, something that cross-references statistics from databases from across the country without misrepresenting anything

Yes, obviously. However, when there is an extreme disparity there are conclusions that can be accurately drawn with little research.