Say something about Maynard James Keenan

Say something about Maynard James Keenan.

Attached: maynardjameskeenanpromosept2018_638.jpg (638x359, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HivxFBB87-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's short.

he has a cult following large enough to allow him to continue living as a 55 year old man baby

He has a whiny voice but his band has made three good songs so you've gotta hand it to him.

He didn't rape me

He raped me

more like gaynerd lames queefin.

He's shit and so is Tool.

a fedora in human form

Looks like schools out early today

>school
>august

Attached: op.jpg (720x303, 27K)

His vocal performance in Puscifer is excellent, and I hope he displays that talent in Fear Inoculum.

>Fear Inoculum
does anyone else think this sounds like when they leaked the fake album name "systema encéphale" before lateralus came out?

Hes a badass

I like him, an absolute chad that made a really successful metal band and started his own wine company.

> other people like tool and I'm mad about that!

he seems like a pretentious cunt

Fear Inoculum sounds like it came from a Tool album name generator

>what is summer school

Why do zoomers have shit taste in music?

he is a Moby you doofus

P4k told them to hate tool

He enjoys his social life!

Literally metal’s best ever vocalist

Hes pretty based

he's a big guy

ok but what kind of level of based? not so based, mildly based or completely based? i need to know thanks user

Excuse yourself, I'm 29 years old!

sorry gramps

It's all right, son.

Isn't he a rapist

Eulogy is the greatest song ever written

Not even the best sex offender core

He’s looks like a better looking DJ Dubbi

Probably a satan worshiping pedo piece of shit. But his music is good I'll give him that.

He has a mind of his own. A luddite who preaches you to turn off your phone (based) and works on his own land (based)

pretty based, that's all there is to say

He's a spectacular bald man whom I love dearly.

I like Tool and you're not wrong t b h

Manlet

I don't believe he's guilty of rape. Wasn't the "woman" who accused him exposed for actually being a twenty year old male who made several Twitter accounts accusing other rock stars of the same thing?

He's got a massive vineyard and multiple restaurants you triple nigger

Can someone explain to me why so many people on this board hate Tool so vehemently? Is it just a meme badwagon or do you people just have really bad taste?

P4K fags gave lateralus 1.9 and this board is full of drones
That, and some people probably don't enjoy mystical buttrock

Wine

what kind of name is maynard

Seems like a decent guy. Kind of feel bad for him since I'd hate to have the kind of fans that he has, but not really.

>Mystical buttrock

What the fuck, how do you people think like this? The warped minds on this board, jesus christ...

>buttrock
fuck off

He's really slow at writing lyrics

So many people complain about the Tool fanbase and I don't really get it. There are definitely a couple annoying crazy ones but in general they seem pretty normal.

calm down now
tool is great but you gotta admit it gets pretty fucking cheesy sometimes

if you like tool, you're either a teenager or have tattoos. in either event, i'm sorry this happened to you

Attached: 1564305480359.jpg (640x461, 137K)

They might not even hate the band, but tool have some really dedicated fans that are easily baited, so they entertain themselves annoying them

I respect you opinion, but I honestly don't see the cheesiness. Can you tell me what you dislike about them?

You misunderstand. The cheesiness is enjoyable - the way Maynard uses buddhist and psychedelic imagery in a very self-serious way reminds me of Joe Rogan ranting about stoned apes and pineal glands.
It's ridiculous in a way, but fun. I just don't take the band too seriously.

There are two types of people: intelligent people, and those who dislike TOOL

You need to have at least 200 IQ to enjoy TOOL

>I just don’t take the band too seriously.
I don’t even think Maynard takes the band seriously. A lot of Tool’s lyrics are sarcastic.

Fair enough. See, Tool fan here who is not crazy! We exist.

>>>reddit

getting this printed on a soft comfy fruit of the loom shirt

Jaynard Kames Meenan

I was online around 96 and 97 and there would be hundred long threads arguing about lyrical minutia on the Tool usenet newsgroup. Tool fans have their reputation for a reason.

The Simpsons and Smashing Pumpkins newsgroup were also equally insufferable.

casual racism from a tool fan. how typical.

>n word with hard r
>casual

Casual in the sense he uses it in a casual way, I can casualy call people nigger

Don't you dare say that to me, I hate reddit more than you even know.

>>>r*ddit

There hasn't been any evidence yet that he dips under 16.
And yeah, he hasn't raped me yet, at least not directly.

So now Tool fans are racist? Where are these stereotypes coming from? What? I can't keep up with this bs.

Reddit

STop it I don't like that you are hurting me

none of the self-professed tool fans in this thread took issue with the racist post till i pointed it out.

You are on Yea Forums, friend
Moralists don't usually post here

I liked his economic policies a lot.

I despise racism and I don't condone that stuff from any tool fan. I honestly didn't notice the post until I saw your reply to it.

I’ve honestly never heard of the guy, amazed how many posts this thread has.

Listen to Tool, my friend. It's good music and you deserve to hear it.

so what you're saying is tool fans are morally weak-willed and will tolerate racists in midst if they feel it's expected in a particular venue.

i demand that every tool fan follow this user's action and vehemently condemn the language used by the racist poster.

For you

shit bait

Wait, they did that? I hope this is the case this time too then.
"Fear Inoculum" sounds like the name of an anti-vax Christian rock album.

Best description if this guy. Always seemed like a cringey try hard.

Sounds like something the Grigori do right before Trump gets re-elected.

He's a talented qt what r u talking about

I’ve heard of Tool, a girl from /soc/ who sent me photos of her tits like them.

Of course the only reply on hearing her favourite band was a dick pic along with “do you like my tool?”.

Excellent song writer and amazing voice. Perfect combination of assholism and dark comedy. Wish I had the money to do the stuff he does.

You're an asshole but that made me chuckle holy shit

John Maynard Keynes

Mohn Kaynard Jeenan

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one on here who liked Puscifer.

He's not even that hardcore into the psychedelic stuff - that's Danny. He's the one who's into paranormal shit, who toured with "magical" talismans on stage, made the light rig a pentagram, shit like that. Adam is the one who does all the freaky alien stuff, and Maynard is the one who makes fun of all of it with songs like Rosetta Stoned. Oh, yeah Justin, almost forgot him...he just shows up with elaborate bass riffs. He doesn't seem to add much more than that - and is the only one who moves around on stage. So he earns his pay.

And that's any different than at least half of the threads on Yea Forums...how? For every dumb Tool fan, there's ten Yea Forums tards who I want to hold down and punch every rotten tooth out of their head, every time they post "Sneed" or post yet another thread on Battle Alita, or whatever the fuck it is. Or the shitstorm of Star Wars or Bladerunner threads. You act like only Tool fans can be annoying.

Sounds more like a try hard World Of Warcraft guild, honestly. 16 pallies and one priest healer.

your favorite band is shit

i hope that isn't the actual album title it sounds so bad

when's the tool album coming out

in a few hours

august 30th, i think

Which you can probably dig up on Google Groups now

It came out last night.

I legitimately used to think his name was Mayonnaise/Mustard James Keenan (like a portmanteau of Mustard and Mayonnaise)

W

Maynard is that stereotypical atheist edgelord in high school who ended up sucking off the right (((people))) in the music industry. Laughable at best.

His ""edgelord"" lyrics are what make a lot of tool work. Meaning the new album is probably going to go the way of Roger Water's last album and be on-the-nose political

youtube.com/watch?v=HivxFBB87-Y

no he just sounds like an angsty faggot

What projector you demoing for us today?

Y so angry, user?

>I should know I used to (not anymore lol) be like him

calm down faggot

His choice of groupies is questionable

Attached: xNmsorv.jpg (480x321, 23K)

he's the most boring mild mannered musician I've ever seen

That's what I find kind of refreshing about him. We have enough big ego rockstars. He's different.

>maynard james memean
>no big ego
lmao

Hooker with a penis was my favorite album. Yummy yummy ass fruits, I shove them up my tummy, I support the shootings in America. Murica, hard is relative, that’s what I tell my wife, Yummy yummy ass fruits I shove them up my ass

WAKE UP AMERICA

every post in this thread is ironic shitposting and memes. this place is such shit lmao.

Would you sick a log of shit out of Andy sixxs asshole, or suck off maynards peener?

Nigger nigger nugget nuggetNigger nigger nugget nuggetNigger nigger nugget nuggetNigger nigger nugget nuggetNigger nigger nugget nugget

Who do you expect at a Tool show.

California sucks fight me faggots

Big titty goth chicks

JESUS WANTS HIS FUCKIN WHISTLE

He’s cool, makes good music most of the time. Also, I can tell you from experience he’s a good assfucker.

Attached: 4C07F869-8CA1-4EE2-BBD2-7CDE186DC930.jpg (320x240, 25K)

>lack of black nuggets
WAKE UP AMERICA

I’m in Cali rn and it’s pretty nice

Well maybe if you spoke better English Pablo l I might take you seriously

These days, the crowd is pretty mainstream. They're a stadium/arena band, it's like any band at that level, you get a mix of everyone, like when GnR hit, it went from metal heads to a generic MTV/frat/coed crowd overnight.
Early Tool shows were more goth/edgy types, the show I saw last year could have been any festival/big rawk show crowd. The only surprising thing was seeing more black chicks than before - they seem to like Tool.

>Early Tool shows were more goth/edgy types
What were those groupies like?

underrated

Goth edgy types, probably.

Lol, this chud probably voted Trump. Go back to your local dive bar and fuck the leathery old whore you usually screw. Enjoy your beergut, flyover cuck.

He's like if John Maynard Keynes and Keenan Ivory Wayans had a kid.

Sorry i don't speak to mexishits

He's the fucking man

"i'm too sexy" is his best song

>that ratio
hello /pol/ zoomers

he has a 6 inch pen

it's b&
i'd say lurk moar but you've probably better material to post than him

no tattoos and i'm 20, suck my d*ck

When he's not making wine he's making a Puscifer album. Then APC bugs him to death to make another album. Then his kids probably take tons of time. Then he finally gets to tracking for the Tool record and... ooh-not enough time today. Too bad.

Where is his hair?

He is just a worthless liar
He is just an imbecile
He will only complicate you
Trust in him and fall as well
He will find a center in you
He will chew it up and leave

music became a cringefest after lateralus. New album sounds just like the previous from the leaks.

Soft rock drone-fest

i would fuck

implying anyone gives a shit about Tool's new album at this point

> listen to that live performance of "Sober" on youtube
> download Tool discography
> turns out that's their only song I really like

Attached: not ebin.png (507x464, 84K)

this man has ruined the life of countless friends of mine by introducing them to his unique brand of butt prog metal. now all tney can think about is Maynard barbecuing to his spotify stream money and a new album dropping at the end of this month. If I saw him on real life, I'd guilt trip him for robbing people of perfectly good social skills.

10,000 Days is their best album though.

ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT ME'S WHAT I SOLD YOU, DUMBFUCK
I SUCKED A DICK LONG BEFORE YOU EVER HEARD MY NAME
I SUCKED A DICK TO SELL A RECORD, DIPSHIT
THEN
YOU
BOUGHT
ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's breathing so I guess he's still alive

Chad

FUCK YOU BUDDY
BUY MY NEW RECORD