What is the appeal of baldee?

ive been listening to icedancer a bunch but like it sort of repulses me and i think it sounds bad. but i find myself listening to it again and again. why do you guys enjoy/dislike this guy? i have a hard time elaborating on why i want to listen to him.

Attached: DC84ADAC-C69A-4104-A7D4-75D823CFEE68.jpg (1200x1200, 458K)

Drain

trash island yeah we goin crazee

Strong 8/10. Better slowed down

Attached: 0803191842.jpg (2560x1920, 1.23M)

if you're not bleeding you're not drained out

Attached: 1547607444256.png (578x549, 534K)

Hey! Guess what??? What Idunno... TAKE A KNIFE AND DRAIN YOUR LIFE!!!!

none ? of ? these ? messages ? make ? anything ? clearer ?

u have to be a skinny zoomer with assbergers to enjoy bladee, if your not that, don't bother, however if u do, strap down and enjoy tha fuckin ride

its fucking garbage stop listening to it. bladee fans cant even explain why they like it

also fr though if you don't get it just listen to it until you do, takes maybe around 5 spins on 1 album to kinda click, 10 to become straight fire

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I played Eversince in the car for my normie gf and she rest her head on my shoulder and then afterwards she put on some Gucci mane and sucked my dick
Take note, my sons

forgetting that bladee and 100 percent of his early fanbase are millenials

it's music about be disconnected and emotionless, made in a disconnected and emotionless way, to put it simply

thats how alot of ppl feel so it appeals to alot of ppl strongly

the answer youre looking for is that his music takes time to grow on you, if youre finding yourself wanting to relisten without knowing why youre already halfway there

It’s like when you are constantly depressed / anxiety ridden and then you get on a xanax or something and you can just detach and chuckle at how bad it all is for a while

can you take a pic of the inside of your nose

but zoomers aren't old enough to get their quarter life crisis yet. bladee's fanbase are 20 something doomers

>20 something
that literally is quarter life

post-irony is very comfy

I'm afraid of black people

>yeah he fucking suckssss but you get used to it

The older zoomers as for now are 23
Generation Z starts with 1996

:/ alright. i guess he's pretty good. why do people dislike red light so much? it sounds just like everything else he does to me.

This

No

Attached: 2019-08-03 23.11.15.jpg (2560x1920, 945K)

oh i kinda get that actually. i tend to finish his albums feeling sort of like empty

...drained?

Not funny like the chink that made that tweet.

idk user. I think the zoomer meme is meant for the 10-13 year old kids worshipping twitch fortnite streamers and orbiting e girls on discord

Fret not, these idiots can't speak without talking in memes 85% of the time.

For me the appeal of Drain Gang is that their aesthetic is like a natural progression from the early 2010's vaporwave and cloud rap stuff that they first became popular along with. It deals with a lot of the same themes of alienation and has a critical but not dismissive look at modern society and consumerism. While Yung Lean kind of left that stuff behind and vaporwave became a memed self parody, Bladee and Drain Gang took a deeper dive into those kinds of feelings and questions. If you could sum up their music in an image it might me a pixelated digital angel or something like the cover art to Bladee's latest single Vanilla Sky. This kind of stuff can resonate with people who grew up with the internet and had a certain relationship with it.

Red Light has a bad rating on RYM because of Fantano drones. Before his review I'm pretty sure it had a rating much closer to the rest of Bladee' stuff.

I find it so strange that people follow behind Fantano so much and live by his opinions when he can hardly articulate his feelings on an album in a way that's not ad hominem driven or dancing around out of place adjectives.

drain gang sounds like mouth wash

Lol, take a knife and drain your life

It's just the zoomer obsession with being part of a group, which they'll grow out of. Fantano is like the leader of a book club and his followers get to feel like they're apart of something when they listen to new music. It's a pretty unfortunate phase they'll eventually cringe at. Social simulation is an amazing business in this era of kids.

>zoomer obsession with being part of a group
I think this is an obsession for everybody at that age and if it were as easy for other gens to do so they would have

Imagine being this pretentious. Oh yeah totally when he said "lean in my cup Rolex on my wrist" yeah that hit me hard bro like we truly live in a society you know?

If you think I'm being pretentious there then what's unpretentious?

Don't matter, everything is pretentious if it's not a meme or buzzword.

people talk about bladee and make references to his music because they think its cool. the opposite is true though. everyones thinking im so alternative, im so edgy, i probably walk around industrial areas after dark with my boys. in fact you do none of that, you probably just jerk off to hentai and post on Yea Forums pretending to be hip and gangster.
everyone can see that bladee is shit music and you people have tricked yourselves into thinking its good.

Bladee fans are afraid of non-white people confirmed

based

>ive been listening to icedancer a bunch but like it sort of repulses me and i think it sounds bad. but i find myself listening to it again and again
exactly this happened to me, I think I like it because its so absurd that its unique

Open your doors user I have come to kiss you on the lips

> you people have tricked yourselves into thinking its good
same thing happened with death grips, that's part of the fun though, its ok if you don't understand