I don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest

I don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest

Attached: laterlus.jpg (1000x1000, 371K)

psychedelics are EPIC
microdosing LITERALLY cured my depression

lol softrock. it's heavy as fuck, fren

If you sort of zone out until all the grunting and ckshhhhh starts merging into a stream of undifferentiated dadrock, it's almost like shoegaze.

damn there are a lot of newfags around lately

This band is eternal saltmine

Tool just put their discography on Spotify so expect high doses of faggotry incoming

yeah I used to love this album as a teenager like I learned all of the songs on guitar and shit nowadays I cannot even fathom what I liked about it almost zero redeeming qualities

the way the drums are mixed is kinda nice thats about it

Because some of us were teenagers when we heard it

just go to any youtube comments section

i haven't been here in at least 5 years.

I'm glad this is still a thing

Attached: 1564079713838.jpg (545x526, 49K)

It's actually a soft rock drone-fest, get it right next time

Fickle

aenima is their only good album lol

Parabola goes hard.

kek

The Grudge was the first song I heard from Tool and as a 16 year old, I was unimpressed. It sounded erratic and unorganized especially the drums.
Many years later I have come to realize the genius of their compositions...today when I listen to the song, it is like a casual familiar dance up until the ending drum solo when suddenly adrenaline shoots through my veins and my brain is flooded with dopamine, like a flaming dragon breathing fire into my eyes I see what this was all building up to, I truly "let it go" and then I climax with nearly the strength of my first orgasm, the waves of adrenaline rip through me as the drums impact upon my very soul telling me the secrets of the universe, layers upon layers of snare, toms and bass, rippling through my body as that guitar riff repeats infinitely in the background, holy shit it just keeps going as my eyes melt down my face and then finally those four final guitar strums echo down my spine in the last few ending pulses and suddenly. It's over. Truly a mind blowing experience every time

I too know this experience. Will you listen to it right now? Will you listen to it with me??

It's an older meme, but it checks out

Cool story bro

Sure man, I'll have another go.

cringe

you sound.. very slow

I have a ball, would you like to bounce it ?

Tool is the only good Prog band

Attached: 1509736563923.jpg (734x960, 58K)

Tool are technically proficient and nothing more, all of their songs sound the same.

That's too far but you're basically right

Glad you grew out of it. Tool is indeed teenager core.

The only reason pseuds are able to pass off this alt metal band as a prog metal band is because most prog metal is equally shit.

not prog metal, just prog

you should maybe listen to discipline, the king crimson album that both danny carey and adam jones owe like everything to

I'm sorry? You meant prog metal?

this guy said 'prog', without metal

then this guy said prog metal

then i said not metal, just prog

Its impossible for Tool to be prog. You meant prog metal?

All these contrarian zoomers and retarded millennials thinking that the meme that tool is a meme is not a meme, is a meme.

There are two types of people, tool fans and people who hate tool fans.

Which one are you?

Tool fan. Duh.

Lets be honest, most of the people who hate tool only pretend to do so because its really keenan who puts them off with his pretentious faggotry.

I cant stand alternative metal so I genuinely dislike Tool but I agree their pretension makes them a target for other people. Tool would be treated as just another metal band if it weren't for all their pseudo intellectual crap.

And Tool fans who hate Tool fans, I doubt I'm the only one

this comment is a tool riff in itself

just state plainly what you mean to say and fuck off verbose cunt

They're just an overrated band and everyone that defends them are just losers who peaked in highschool

What was your routine/dose per day user? Did you get the acid from the dark web? How many chicken sandwiches?

Yea only because King Crimson did first, think they idolize them. Got the guy who works with Robert Fripp to produce Anima I think.

bumping for interest

>meanwhile in 2013 Yea Forums

Holy FUCK. FINALLY.