Childhood is black metal. Adulthood is death metal

Childhood is black metal. Adulthood is death metal

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x562, 80K)

death meal is absolutely trash

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VMbV-Hz38&list=OLAK5uy_linmA4N_nCLncdDSvBoSODTZA6jcmJGjE&index=6

god tier

try seasoning it

Attached: +_b8156c31a2ad2f0b8ab5f2042fde10a9.jpg (450x250, 35K)

childhood: heavy metal / hair metal
teen yrs: black metal
adulthood: kpop

Ascending is Power Metal

>implying meal is food

>not being able to reply properly

shut the fuck up

Meh, I don't know, mate. I think it's all about people's musical tastes changing. They might go the other way around.

I'm still rather young, but in the beginning I liked "angry" (using that term for death metal here, as it is angrier than black metal) or at other times technical music, because I thought music was only good if it hyped you up for something or if it was difficult to play. When I stopped thinking I had to prove something to people with the music I listened to, I started getting more into black metal and all sorts of pagan shit.

Go listen to some Manovar now, boomer.

I used to love black and death metal but the more I listen to it the less I like it. It's mostly style over substance with some decent bands here and there. It's just to uniform for me. Much like punk rock except most of the time punk is at least catchy and less posery than black metal. Though any music ''''scene'''' is bound to have people like that. Out to prove how real and true they are instead of just making music.

fuck off back to your shitty general faggot

infancy is using pepe in 2019

transcendence is alt metal

t. nu male

Attached: 76543567643.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I like both in moderation

Now this guy gets it

>I like both in moderation
The right answer, along with a light splash of doom metal too if I'm being honest.

all meals are for children

centrist pigs are the worst whether it is religion, politics, music, or whatever
Have some fucking convictions you spineless faggots

There are two types of retards in this world: the kind that listen only to metal, and the kind that don't listen to any metal.

Death metal and black metal are both good, but they're different moods. People who are just dismissive and say it's for children or people who care only about their image, ironically, are the ones that care the most about their image.

But I like both. To purify my opinion is have to convince myself I don't like some things that I do like. That's fucking retarded mate

Only death is real.

The problem isn't that you like both. It's the "in moderation" part. It's not fucking cocaine. If you really enjoy it, it doesn't need the qualifier. It sounds like you just tolerate it to seem open minded.

If I listen too much my ears start to ring

Imagine thinking liking metal makes you masculine, you don't even like the music. you just like the supposed machoism behind it you fucking meathead elitist faggot. Fuck off.

Death metal is absolute thrash

Getting triggered by poopoopeepee the frog only makes him stronger