Bisexual

>Bisexual
>Had sex with 5000+ girls

Attached: p01bqjxj.jpg (960x540, 78K)

Is that possible?

That's a made up number for publicity reasons.

He probably preferred women and was extremely picky with men. Still bisexual.
A fag is a fag, whether he fucks a thousand men and zero women or a thousand women and one man.

Considering rockers back then had trucks full of groupies who they would proceed to fuck then never see again, I'm surprised if he didn't fuck way more than 5,000 girls.

bisexuals arent fags. they dont identify with fag culture like fags do. they are normal people.

I wonder if there's hundreds of fatherless 40, 30 and 20+ year-olds looking uncannily like him walking around.

Even if you had sex with a new woman every night that would still take like 13 years

t. Coping bisexual

did they?

Attached: 19fa6b589131d313284a40dec1d7c5c7.jpg (296x270, 23K)

Everyone except for homos are bisexual and everyone who reaponds to this with seething fury has jacked off while thinking about sucking dick at least once in the last 6 weeks

>89305614
>rolling stones active for over 50 years

Attached: 1558933078168.png (888x894, 520K)

>implying it was only one per night

this

Definitely.

he might be gay, but he's much straighter than an incel like you

yeah it was confirmed by both of their wives

ITT: Doormats screeching "not the quantity but the quality"

I thought that was a girl when I saw the thread in the catalog

>still take like 13 years
The Stones were already famous in 1963. I don't think Jagger stopped banging groupies in 1976. The man simply can't refuse a hole, he's still fucking women younger than his grandkids.

>Everyone except for homos are bisexual
drop the except for homos and i can get behind it

There are but I don't know what percentage are actually related to him

grrr

Attached: 1543209053465.png (107x199, 25K)

Probably. Happens more often than you'd think. Bowie was pretty cagey about it, but his wife confirmed that it happened.

There are. And their mothers got a check after signing papers that they'd never go after him for child support. Standard operating procedure at that level.

I know homos who legitimately find women disgusting tho and lesbians who are the same way and actually get offended as fuck if you say everyone is bi

>the year is 2057
>everyone has become bisexual
>"wow Johnny I can't believe people used to think being bisexual was degenerate"
>"i know, Carl, lemme suck that dick"
>a nuclear bomb falls over Michigan
>their skeletons are found in the 69 position

Cum here qt ;)

>bisexuals

who do you think spreads AIDS?

Beautiful

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

>there's people out there who don't want your wife to jack off a hot twink into your face and watch his abs contract and your wife giggle as his sweet cum (he's vegan and mostly lives off basedmilk and fruit) splashes into your face

Fucking betas