Are they dicks?

Are they dicks?

Attached: metallica2016+copy.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhR7nex47w
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y8xaIdJ03w
youtube.com/watch?v=LDHgujvDjwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

St. Anger.

Possibly
If you ask sell-out the answer is yes

Lulu.

Attached: HAfgsfgh.jpg (720x540, 35K)

James is repressed and insecure but what exactly is Lars's problem? Is he mad because he looks like a 12-year old girl?

>Is he mad because he looks like a 12-year old girl?

Attached: lars-ulrich-eating.jpg (1200x700, 237K)

>what exactly is Lars's problem?
yuropean living in america

Still mad at tommy

Attached: 998D1F3B-8814-4772-B60B-1101FBBB9371.jpg (750x991, 397K)

>band that supposedly combines hardcore punk and nwobhm has shitty drumming
based Lars dabbing on the industry

Everyone should be still mad at Tommy

Attached: methods.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Bassist changed the most.

>from hillbilly to latin lover
metallica has a weird effect on people, same thing happened to hammett

You are what you eat niggas also STRUTTER

Attached: valentines day.png (1180x587, 217K)

Most people hate Lars more because of Napster than anything. The thing is, it turned out he was right all along.

>do we look like Janes Addiction yet?

Attached: kirk-hammett-lars.jpg (236x257, 16K)

I know Lars is an artfag, but that particular image didn't get along with their sound from the Load era.
Would've been perfect for Lulu, though.

fuck off lars

Like um, go fuck yourself or something.

Attached: larswife.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

So were Lars and James a duumvirate or was Lars the shadow king who had found a way to completely manipulate James?
I read somewhere that they were planning to get rid of Lars but then Cliff died.
Is Lars really that evil or is he just the only member that actually has his shit together. I really can't tell.

>scares the shit out of lars

Attached: 1128031_34146_popup.jpg (575x575, 61K)

Imagine how great their first 4 albums would be with a real drummer

Yes. James and Lars went into the studio to tell the sound engineer to turn down the bass on ...And Justice for All

Lars is the business-minded one, and James is the creative one, simple as that.

>James' Addiction

I've met James, Kirk, and Lars. James is a super cool dude. Kirk is permastoned, listens to reggae all day and surfs. Lars actually is a dick.

So you think they were just regular bandmates who were working together as friends and professionals and that there was no bitchy manipulative shit going on?

>newsted
It’s for the best

Damn, Billie Eilish looks like THAT?

Metallica was largely Lars' vision, then James was the first person to come on board. I wouldn't exactly say James is always the more creative one, because Lars has a lot to do with the writing and the bands image and all that, James is just more of the musical one if that makes any sense....because I imagine James probably always playing guitar, while I think Lars probably never practices until it's time to record or play lol.

They're kind of like the Paul and Gene of Metallica, in a way, it's ultimately their band and those two have the final say in anything. I don't think either of them could manipulate one or the other, they're basically a team...bitchiness and manipulation went on with other members I'm sure, Kirk knows where his bread is buttered and is a total wimp anyway so he just goes along with those two for the most part, and if he bitches they seem to just be like "yeah so anyway....."

Newsted was technically better than Cliff Burton

James came off as a total bro on the Joe Rogan podcast.

manlet

Imagine if they booted Lars for a real drummer and didn't have his ego, they would have kept Dave and James and Cliff, would have been the best rhythm guitar duo of all time

also a better frontman than james
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhR7nex47w

These are not exactly the vibes I'm getting.
It feels like pretty much everyone in the industry is seriously fucked up.

And? The world needs more "bros" and less delicate soimales.

James is all of the songwriting talent since Cliff died since they don't let their bassits be audible or involved at all since, Lars is the reason why Metallica songs are always 3 to 4 minutes longer than they fucking need to be thanks to his brilliant """composing""" which always winds up being James' good riffs being repeated or hacked in 5 different arrangements while throwing a bone to Kirk to abuse the blues scale and wah pedal once a song for 64 bars

Do you actually think he meant it in a bad way when he called him a 'bro'?

Well in what way do you mean? Because in some ways...they were fucked up, to other people not to each other.

Lars and James can deal with each others ego, just like a husband and wife can....that's why they booted Dave, he was a third party with a huge ego who was quickly becoming the star of the band Lars and James started, had to put an end to that shit. I mean look at how Dave's own band ended up, he's a giant egomaniac.

>meatheads actually believe this

Fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y8xaIdJ03w

Aww that’s cute

Based on what I've seen or read of their personalities and the way that the band developed:
Lars always seems to be trying to stick up to other people and fit in and he is willing to do anything to succeed but at the same time he is that small girly looking kid that would get bullied.
James is big and scary looking but at the same time he is a shy and sensitive kid and it seems like he has some sort of complex that makes him want to appear like a tough badass.
Basically the feeling I get is that they worked together well because they sort of completed each other: Lars looking girly but having a scary personality, James looking scary but having a girly personality. Lars would stick up to James which would make James feel more confident in himself and thus Lars could use him as a front to forward his own ideas.
That's my impression.

Also about Dave, it seems like James liked him but also hated him. But as for Lars, I can't read him. I am not sure if he is actually that much of an asshole or just more decisive.

Kirk Hammett isn't.

That sounds about right, Lars and James definitely fed off one another from the start and it was kind of their baby to begin with, they brought Dave in because of the obvious talent and badass "rock and roll" persona that they didn't really have at the time, and I'm sure on some level they both did like Dave and have a friendship with him in different ways, but ultimately their bond was more with each other, and I feel like once they felt they got what they needed from Dave/had been shown the ropes of rock and roll and all that and decided Dave would be a liability, they agreed to ditch him. Lars and James were non alphas trying to become them in their own right while Dave already was, and I just think more than anything they knew he would pose a problem in the future going forward

I mean if you want some proof to my reasoning as well, look at how hard they partied....I highly doubt they truly ditched Dave soley because of his wild antics, and then look at who they hired, Kirk Hammett, someone who also had credibility in the scene but who unlike Dave has always been a meek guy. They traded in the pitbull for a poodle, and I think that was a strategic move more than anything else.

The one who just silently look at the bullies is as much a bully himself

youtube.com/watch?v=LDHgujvDjwg