NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

>NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

Am I the only one who thinks this is a legit good song?

Attached: 817F647B-4D8B-4DC1-961C-4D63393F3F06.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottbradlee.bandcamp.com/album/a-motown-tribute-to-nickelback
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just looked it up and turned it off after the first 2000s buttrock vocalist sounding sentence. get better taste.

Its one of the only sings by them that I can bare to listen. Its actually a pretty catchy and well written tune but the godawful vocals ruin it.

No it's good for sure. Always liked it.

fuck Yea Forums Silver Side Up is an actual good album.

how does it feel to fuck your sister?

It's bad, but the grill was hot

you've never listened to this song before, zoomzoom?

not as good as your mom

t. literal 12 year old

There's an album of Motown-style Nickelback covers that's actually kinda listenable. I don't think the songwriting sucked, necessarily - it's just that fucking sound.
>scottbradlee.bandcamp.com/album/a-motown-tribute-to-nickelback

How do you not have memory of this song playing literally everywhere? You're 100% underage

It was so good they wrote it backwards and released it again as that "Saving Me" song

Attached: cover.png (1177x662, 40K)

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Nickelback is /comfycore/.

Its bad because it is unsufferably repetitive, but not in a drone way, just in a shit rock way. These guys make ACDC look like great songwriters.

Went to see NB several years ago with my bros and my at the time lady friend and had a great time. Their shows are fun and they're funny dudes on stage, was a chill time would do it again/10.

I like the verses but I wish it had a different chorus. I especially don't like the "Yeah-ah, yeah-ah, yeah-ah, no, no" part

Far Away is a good song.

sure nickelback is nowhere nea as bad as the memes make it seem, nevertheless its still a generic post grunge buttrock band with nothing interesting to say or listen to, they arent even worth discusing due to how flat and generic their sound is

found the underage kid

you are 15 maximum