Do you have unique taste?

Do you have unique taste?

Attached: 1545223674827.jpg (1825x2087, 894K)

apparently i’m /ott/core

So Ott is just the general essentials then

The only person there with more than one album I really like is scaruffi but that’s just because I listen to entry level jazz and entry level experimental music
None of my top 10 albums are on that chart

>mfw antiwarhol is still a thing
>mfw he's still trying to be the online obscure music guy despite being almost 30
someday this dude will snap and realize he wasted most of his youth in an utterly pointless and ludicrous endeavor and legit murder people

I guess I'm a mix of fantano, rym and ott but I really don't care for Sunn O)) or Loveless

CLT is dead

RYM by a fucking landslide

I guess I'm RYM guy

Scaruffi's is objectively the best. None of them represent my taste though. Feels good.

Jazzthreadguy is my nigga

Mix of RYM + Ott = Yea Forumscore drone

since when did die lit get on this chart
i dont remember chris ott being on here either hmm
i feel like antiwarhol might be one of the powerusers who actually likes the shit he talks about tho
kinda strikes me as a normal guy
but then again, ive never really dug deep into the antiwarhol lore or whatever so i guess i wouldnt know :0

No one has unique taste.

i personally think (as crap as it can be) youtube's "recommended next" is better than any of them

Attached: 1408411522739.jpg (1411x881, 1.01M)

Everyone hs unique taste

christ, i havent seen this in a while
almost all of these guys are either gone or went user damn
shoutout boku tho, still collagin' hardcore
real ass mf

Scaruffi is a retard but his selection here is the one I agree most with.

You are right for two reasons. One, all the tripsfags there were very ignorant, and then you have Pitchfork, Christgau and Scaruffi, who might know a little bit more but are trying way too hard. Second, algorithms process information faster than our brains.

I guess I'm closest to Leo, whoever the fuck that is. Only reason I say that is because I used to love that Tindersticks album a lot. Other than that I don't relate to his taste or any other tastes on this chart

someone update this shit it's like half decade old

With who?

no god, no gods, no kings, no masters

fuck off