I broke up with my partner recently and tried to go on a date with another person and they texted me saying that they...

I broke up with my partner recently and tried to go on a date with another person and they texted me saying that they ‘felt nothing between us’ and that there isn’t going to be a second date. I need music for being an unlovable piece of shit, please.

Attached: 7A3EC2FB-95E8-43C6-BB68-1772988931A1.jpg (802x767, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9wA_S8TlLu0
youtu.be/hdES7hAjAxc
youtube.com/watch?v=nopBvlKfYgY
youtube.com/watch?v=5mF4pKSi2SU
youtube.com/watch?v=K3Qzzggn--s
youtube.com/watch?v=6u0DGIh3wLA
youtube.com/watch?v=TSydmQoW_9g
youtube.com/watch?v=QV2iYFl5eSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8Ckamh8Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just tell him you want another chance.

Why

Bad advice
Man, If you keep thinking of yourself as unlovable, then that's a prophecy that'll fulfill itself. There are plenty of people that would reject you, just as you would reject plenty of people that won't stay single just because of that. Try to improve, if you feel that you have some flaw, but if not, then just ty again.

But you can start tomorrow. For now, listen to this shit

youtu.be/9wA_S8TlLu0

A failed attempt at a relationship doesn't mean you're a failure entirely. I think something motivational/upbeat is better for you rather than something sad.

youtu.be/hdES7hAjAxc

Sounds like a real douche.

>partner
lmao faggot

What kind of pre-teen opinion is this? If you go on a date with someone and you don't click, that's the best thing you can do. It's adult, straight-forward and honest. It's better than being strung along or ghosted by a mile.

>Faggot
>Is actually female
Nice try lol

It’s actually really rude desu.

Kys retard

Trips of truth
This is the ideal way to not go on a second date. This way you're not wasting time

No

Attached: AC582319-734E-4261-883C-920B9015CAC0.jpg (225x225, 9K)

OP, here.
I actually agree. It still hurts though.

You really should though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-01-02-35-08-631_com.android.chrome.jpg (1064x1775, 450K)

No I’m gonna stay alive just to spite you

Attached: 65C94E2C-E77A-4D3E-98AD-DA21BCF5D6E7.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The fuck kinda music do you like?
Doomer: youtube.com/watch?v=5mF4pKSi2SU
Pop: youtube.com/watch?v=K3Qzzggn--s
Birdy: youtube.com/watch?v=6u0DGIh3wLA
This entire Daughter concert: youtube.com/watch?v=TSydmQoW_9g
Pearl Jam: youtube.com/watch?v=QV2iYFl5eSk
kys music: youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8Ckamh8Gw

Attached: 1561333867820.png (1916x1128, 2.22M)

>partner
fuck off yuropoor

someone who doesnt know anything
someone who does

this

Life is made of ups and downs. Don't give up yet.

Attached: bb.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Be thankful they didn't lead you on. A person not wanting to date you doesn't make you unlovable.

this
the next person might want to date you and you wont be distracted by someone "trying to save your feelings"

>lmao at this bitch poster. He was honest and clear, didnt waste op's time and his too. That was the right thing, OP has to grow up and see that life is not just 2 people.

you got yourself a partner, I got a wife. not exactly a partner, it’s more like a rivalry, I got a rival.i wish i could say this is my partner

stop being so narcissistic.
you aren't unlovable, they just felt nothing between you. nothing to do with you specifically. no person will have a great conversation with everyone they meet. dating is for finding people you're compatible with. her not feeling anything isn't an insult and you're pathetic for taking it to heart.

I would pay to be in your situation. Being married is horrible.