TOOL IS ON SPOTIFY

TOOL IS ON SPOTIFY

Attached: download.png (379x92, 11K)

OMG THROWING MY DIAPER IN THE MICROWAVE!!!

Holy fuck, it's real. I guess they did this to hype up their new album, but this is surprising.

Stopped listened to based Kendrick to listen to this "Tool" band and let me just say - ahem - L O L!! so this is what you boomers have been jerking off about? This is the famous Fibonnaci Number music which is SOOOOO deep? :crying_while_laughing: :ok_hand: :100: Give me a break gramdpa, I've heard Math Rock while more musical depth and complexity than this, and I fucking HATE Math Rock with my entire soul. Just face it, all this "muh deep muh riffs muh depth" music is done, and good riddance. I can't imagine getting down to this, how are you even supposed to dance to music like this? You can't, and thats because it's shit. LMAOOOOOOO at people who waited for this to hit spotify and find out that its LIKE THIS. I'M LITERALLY WHEEZING at the thought of somebody adding this to their playlists or, god forbid, downloading the album for offline listening. LOL. I'll stick with Kenny Lamar and based music for now, thanks boomie

POOP IS IN MY ASSHOLE

Haven't followed Tool in ages, though I have many good memories. Why did they stay off Streaming for so long? Was it a financial thing or artistic thing?

Legal

i dont care
spotify sucks

Haven't listened to them in like 5 years. I wonder how they hold up

SO DEEEEEP BRUH
*injects Jung into wiener*

Anyone had a listen yet? People on Reddit saying they might be remastered

>no Salival
It hurts bros

This is the only good tool song

Maynard will be reaching into our pockets for more August 30th

Attached: 9D250554-7A35-4F40-9A4C-A52A6661DD81.jpg (828x502, 231K)

Woww that's epic

At least Undertow sounds louder

i remembered why i don't use Yea Forums anymore

WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL?

Yep. Sounds good desu

This

people bitch more about tool fans than they do vegans despite neither existing

>i don't use Yea Forums anymore
Boy do I have some news for you

>Why yes, we use Spotify.
>How could you tell?

Attached: 1561321109884.jpg (2000x1333, 527K)

TOOL and King Crimsom now streaming.

New Tool and Opeth album by the end of the year.

Maybe music isn't dead

>hears the bullshit bumping in the car next to me
Oh wait nvm it's still dead

F

here, this is for (you)

Attached: 812EcnH+txL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 186K)

Thanks, bud

Now let me tell you about when music died.
>it all started with mtv
>and this faggy shit called pop
>and this talentless crap called rap/hip hop

Attached: 1563553423556s.jpg (250x234, 8K)

You posted cringe my dude

Attached: 9A45A8F8-12F9-427B-973E-E5F6C00A953F.jpg (399x225, 20K)

tool rhymes with fool
coincidence????

3 of them can get it

I DON'T WANT IT
I JUST NEED IT

Attached: 98B7463B-D128-48EF-9125-17CCFB6B3745.jpg (640x433, 81K)

I love how normie Tool has become. I keep seeing memes like this popping up. It must break their pretentious hearts to be mainstream.

Attached: RamsayTool.jpg (1280x900, 193K)

No longer have to look at pseudo-intellectual yotuube comments if i want to listen to them on my phone

Attached: 1564452944484.jpg (960x685, 166K)

The perfect soundtrack to kick off the next fight against fear in 2020.

Very nice, listening to 10.000 Days (Wings pt 2)

I MET A BOY

HE WAS A GIRL

CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS?

WEARING VANS 501

have sex

>mfw lateralus outro

Attached: 1470635753867-v.gif (360x414, 1.96M)

TO FEEL, TO BREATH, TO KNOW IM ALIVE

Attached: 1552587638564.jpg (446x604, 65K)

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HBDNIENNJNSDJHUAISISWS

t h i s

i havent listened to Tool in a while because they aint on spotify. I will have to start my engines again i guess

I dont know why they get so much shit here cos they're one of a kind. And yes maynard is a giant faggot no doubt.

Attached: 60484377_466127063930669_3201843147881578496_n.jpg (1536x2048, 575K)

Maynard has been married to Lei Li for over 9 years, has a daughter with her, and has a 23 year old son from a previous marriage. He's well known for indulging in groupies before that.

He's just a weird dude.

BTW - all of the guys in the band are married, with kids.

Attached: 8ipckph17xv21hxc.jpg (400x473, 42K)

>buttrock

Who cares

When will this meme end? The real buttrock is the rock that Yea Forums likes to push.

just read an article Lei Li is of asian descent kek

I'd also be fucking groupies left right centre if i was a famous guy but i cannot play an instrument or sing and im a fat loser :)

Time to relisten best Tool album

Attached: 2019-08-02-132539_1350x756_scrot.png (1350x756, 404K)

they get shit because their die-hard fanboys are insufferable. i like tool, but conversations about them too frequently degrade into pseudo-intellectualism and/or people arguing about who the 'REAL' fans are.

But I need at least 30 minutes to recover after [spoiler]plowing your mother.[/spoiler]

>132539
>Eastern European got a shitty opinion
We know that Borat.

Attached: images.jpg (236x236, 10K)

SOME of their fans are like that. I like Tool a lot, but I know that a lot of what they do is very intentional, to fuck with people, they've been doing that from the beginning. Assholes were doing that shit with bands like Rush, before Tool, that you're somehow smarter because you listen to them?
But most of the fans are okay. I've had a good time at Tool shows, the assholes you're complaining about are the ones who don't talk to anyone, anyway.

Based

literally their worst album. This was the first thing I listened to by them and I thought it was complete dogshit and wondered why on earth anybody liked them.

My best friend had to literally force me to sit down and listen to Lateralus and AEnima after like 10 years of him defending the band by saying 10000 Days was the worst album. Well he was right the band is good and the album is shit.

pleb: filtered

Poo

Attached: uRBiSU3.jpg (1242x898, 313K)

MGK ON SUICIDE WATCH

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think it was any coincidence that they did this right after KC

According to Maynard in his latest Joe Rogan Experience appearance, they just never got around to it because they're old and dumb essentially

Based and somniferous almond eyes pilled

IIRC they were were/are in a legal battle with their old label (volcano?). You couldn't even find their music on iTunes back when that was at its peak, so I'd say this is a pretty big step. I'm hoping the release AEnima on vinyl soon.

boomer music

I dont care
Why does wveryone love spotify?

Attached: 1564212905603.jpg (905x881, 266K)

I'm glad more people are listening to Tool. I was the fucking weirdo Tool kid in school always wearing Tool shirts.

it's just good music.

>billboard charts take into account streaming numbers more than radio
>mfw Tool suddenly has several tracks that appear on the hot 100 next week

Attached: th_thanks.jpg (369x368, 47K)

Convenience? You’re either a sperg who lugs around an MP3 player, an audiophile who exclusively listens to FLAC at home by yourself, or a neet who can’t afford $10 a month. Which is it?