Listens to Where Is My Mind - Pixies once

>listens to Where Is My Mind - Pixies once

Attached: 1741152732_ce6fb7966c_b.jpg (1023x668, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xiWjpjRl1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
youtube.com/watch?v=2UW_3Ed6BZk
youtube.com/watch?v=9aZmmzlRPTY
youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's a heroin high like? any anons use? what do you want to listen to when high?

I have these questions as well, always wanted to try heroin as a bucket list thing but i’m too afraid

it feels really fucking good. there's no trick. it's just that the implications of that will fuck you up. can you even eat one potato chip?

how about you try it yourselves you pussies. what's the worst thing that could possibly happen???

Never tried heroin but Ive done opiates like percocets and oxy from my experience your whole body feels amazing and It makes even shitty things seem good. For example I watched that Hbo show Euphoria a few days ago on perc and I actually thought it was good at the time. I'm assuming heroin is that feeling time 100.

I got addicted to poppy tea, I definitely wouldn't try heroin

sounds nice, what was that like

Comfy desu. It's like having a beer or a bowl after work but feels way better. Also it's cheap as shit and available everywhere

Maeng Da is nice

Attached: 9791D9C5-B0A8-48EC-8A37-56B367E2DEEC.png (225x225, 44K)

>For example I watched that Hbo show Euphoria a few days ago on perc and I actually thought it was good at the time.
Truly the best reason to do drugs

I once overdosed on very strong sleeping tablets. Consumed them like they were candy. Felt like bliss (prolly cuz I was losing consciousness & could have died in my sleep). Had to throw it up. Fucked up my liver for a few weeks. Somehow didn't go to rehab for it. Does that constitute as a similar experience to taking dope or am I off a bit?

ITT future burnouts and suiciders

i heard you can die from poppy tea depending on the levels of morphine and opium which makes me hesitant to try it, did you use actual poppies and make the tea yourself, or did you buy some ready to use poppy tea stuff from a store?

dumb kids who think it's romantic be like
youtube.com/watch?v=2xiWjpjRl1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

But people who aren't completely full of shit know it's more like
youtube.com/watch?v=2UW_3Ed6BZk

And that's why I'm like
youtube.com/watch?v=9aZmmzlRPTY

I bought poppy seeds from indian bulk stores. Did it thousands of times and never OD'd or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
>

it's a song about the wonders of the sea you fucker

Attached: anglerfish_thumb.ngsversion.1497652216379.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1900, 336K)

you say that like it's a bad thing

where did this guy go?

the music video is about some dude shooting up heroin dumdum

you have to be a major brainlet to think VU's heroin is romantic, but go figure

I definitely think it is. It's very nihilistic/destructive, but it's literally about not caring how fucked up and destructive the world is when you're high.

i suppose it's predicated on your own mindset. like you said, it shows the destructiveness, i guess it depends whether you yourself care.

>little fish
>actually this fucker

kek

based

>implying Heartbreakers and TVU aren't 100% based
cringe

It's better than sex. It makes everything okay and nothing hurt.

I think it's like having your willy sucked and eating Nutella by the spoon at the same time

i used to think this was an exaggeration till i read that heroin releases like 10 times the pleasure hormones that sex does. I literally can't go a day without at least a wank to feel calm, can't even imagine what it must be like to live after experiencing heroin. It's incredible some people have the willpower to quit, i'd probably kill myself

but Charles never did heroin, he's said various times it's about an experience he had while snorkeling in my country, Puerto Rico, in which some small fish was chasing him

Imagine the scene from alien where the alien pops out of the guys stomach