How fucking stupid is rym goats head soup 3.52 LMFAO wtf?

How fucking stupid is rym goats head soup 3.52 LMFAO wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-235338_Chrome.jpg (1261x2150, 560K)

Don't know why anyone takes this shit site seriously. Democratizing criticism lets retards who know jack-shit about the subject they're critiquing pretend they are somehow cultured because they consume the correct products (i.e. people overrating garbage hipster shit to signal that they're in the "in" crowd).

It honestly makes me laugh

That’s fine
Also most Dad rock is shit, and the amount of good bands can be counted on two hands.
Those being
>Floyd
>TVU (debatable as Dad rock though)
>Hendrix
>Crimson (again, debatable)
>Berlin Trilogy Bowie
>Early Doors
>Yes
Most good ‘60s and ‘70s music was jazz, soul and funk shit.
Stones are overrated as hell.

embarrassing post

>t. Boomer

those ratings are pretty high. i like the stones but i don't think any of their albums are more than decent

Neck yourself zoomer

go listen to some "jazz, soul and funk shit" you fucking faggot

Damn you dumb. I'm terms of classic rock you either like the stones or the Beatles then the other one comes in second

they're a singles band

you find people that have similar tastes to yours and check out what they like and you generally find good shit. how much of a retard are you?

Go jack off your dusty dick to Paint it Black you fucking prehistoric fossil

that one come up on spotify lil zoomie?

Absolutely retarded. Their best songs aren't any of their singles lmao

Nah. Downloaded the FLAC
But how’s your 70 year old vinyl holding up for you, you wrinkly fuck.
I’m sure it plays perfectly

jumping jack flash is their best song

So pleb. It's winter

That's one steaming hot shit of a take. Rolling Stones are way better than Bowie. And LA Woman is the best Doors record.

Simply put, hardly anybody is listening to, let alone rating, Goats head soup without having first heard at least 2 or 3 of the Beggars Banquet to Exile run.

And GoatsHead is ALWAYS a let down compared to the 4 albums preceding it. 3.5 seems a pretty reasonable rating.

Ye it's a great resource for discovering something but you shouldn't give a fuck about the ratings of the canon. If you stress about the rating of anything in the top 1000 you're a moron.

Have sex, please

This

You don’t deserve to listen to any form of music with a guitar

Attached: 8212428C-C6F8-4410-80CB-E5F0893F2D41.jpg (285x368, 55K)

cringe