Just found out my gf cheated on me, post music for this feel

Just found out my gf cheated on me, post music for this feel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 19.36.18.png (656x426, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOlQeNGWO2U
youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs
youtube.com/watch?v=CA7PqliwLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
youtube.com/watch?v=x4srNy0jkf0
youtube.com/watch?v=IVtWPwPzK1M
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE
youtu.be/GjHnk4vO8Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=HV3iWRIgt8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Tim Heidecker - I am a cuck

Just cucked my bf, post music for this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=WOlQeNGWO2U

The Mountain Goats - No Children

OP here, meant to write *bf, am drunk lol

now this I don't get - if you're a guy and your girl has cheated on you, somehow you're a cuck, but if you're a girl then I guess you're a poor fembot who got betrayed? what's the logic i don't understand

Attached: 82e795172c7da3d3416e0d3ede8eb537.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Yea Forums is currently in a unfunny cesspool of Kpop faggots and Rap niggers

There's only one song you need to be listening to right now, and it's from a little band called Type O Negative.

stfu cuck

deftones- around the fur

because all women are queens

acetone - the good life

youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs

most music is created with this feel as the backbone. So listen to literally anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=CA7PqliwLMc

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

arent you supposed to get off on cheating to be a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Just out found out girl I’ve been banging for fun has a bf, post music for this feel

The word was originally intended to describe a man who's been cheated on by their partner. It had nothing to do with specifically watching your partner fuck someone else, that is only in the context of the fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4srNy0jkf0

>I'm gonna pretend sjw don't let me use the word "cuck" to describe women because it will push my /pol/ agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=IVtWPwPzK1M

no, you're a cuck if your bird cheats on you. What you are thinking about is called "having a cuck-fetish".

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE

youtu.be/GjHnk4vO8Zo

in that case show me one man who isn't either a virgin or a cuck

Lingua Ignota- Caligula

here's your coping mechanism in audio form

Attached: Slow, Deep And Hard.jpg (1000x1000, 730K)

No. The opposite in fact. A cuck is someone who is cheated on. If you're some onions-eating beta male that gets off on your wife fucking someone else and you want it to happen, then really you're consenting to it so it isn't cheating so by definition you can't be a cuck.
To summarise, the only way to 100% guarantee that you don't get cucked is when it's your idea.

tim Hanukkah I'm a kike

Goodnight Elizabeth -Counting Crows

Sorry to hear it user, just dust yourself off and keep on truckin

youtube.com/watch?v=HV3iWRIgt8U

The ultimate break-up album

How the fuck do you get so far as having sex with a woman multiple times but still don't know if she has a boyfriend or not?

so much crap to filter through on this board now, half these posts are spam and the funny thing is how short term the thought is behind them, as if making a joke now means they won't have to address the feelings OP has later. mark my words, you will get a gf when you grow up a bit more, and when you do, she will cheat, and you will ask for music for that feel.