Mfw dad's playing the beatles again

>mfw dad's playing the beatles again

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Tell your dad I'm sorry about his faggot son.

For every Zoomer that just listens to contemporary music like lo-fi hip hop there is another wrong generationer who listens to the Smiths and Velvet Underground

Attached: 242432875.png (800x600, 56K)

I join him

Your dad has good taste. I feel sorry for his disappointment of a son

based dad.
Has to question where he went wrong with his son. I feel sorry for the man.

Is there anything cringier and more pathetic than those stupid boomers who make their children listen to garbage like beatles, queen , and that kind of lame shit?
i bet they think they're teaching them culture or some shit, jesus.

The stupid zoomers with no appreciation for their parents trying to share their passions with them.

>boomers
>zoomers

Grow the fuck up

My dad tries to get me to like his bad music all the time. While I never enjoy the music, I always enjoy the time he spends showing me that stuff, and I love seeing his enthusiasm for it. He's sharing part of himself with me and connecting, and I value that very much because he might not always be around, and this time is precious. Lots of bad things happen in his life, just like they do in anyone's, and I'd like to be one of the good things in his life, and make him feel better to whatever extent I can.

The terms are widely recognized internet culture. Would you rather we write out in long hand "Baby Boomer Generation" and "Generation - Z"?

>Doomer

You are wise beyond your years young padawan.
No really. At least you recognize what your parents are really trying to convey.

Attached: born_in_1961_puzzle.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Aww.

I'd rather people not act like fucking babies and think they're better than everyone else because they use buzzwords

>wrong generationer
oof, nice 2012 memes you have there

Those people still exist user. Just go to the comment section of any pre-90s song or album on Youtube. Those people are still commenting.

Is there anything cringier and more pathetic than those stupid boomers who make their children listen to garbage like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, and that kind of lame shit?
i bet they think they're teaching them culture or some shit, jesus.

Something you need to get of your chest?

It's still a thing but the time boundaries are shifting. For instance Hybrid Theory and Slipknot s/t are becoming "lewronggeneration" albums now.

>rym is literally just copypasted 67-73 era rolling stone 500 albums plus millenial 90s/00s nostalgia

damn...

your dad is based

thx about to look into Death in June, Captain Beefheart, and Robbie Basho

you, my good sir, are in for a wild ride :)

yes you. you're definitely cringier and more pathetic. I physically cringed reading your comment. I fucking despise my parents cos they're awful people, but they had great taste in music. that's something I'm always thankful for. if not for my parents I wouldn't have as good taste as I do today. I'd be a lot more like you probably. ugh.

lol kill yourself weirdo

nothing wrong with that.

lmao dude you're the weirdo here. what fucking freak doesn't play music for their kids. unironically kill yourself dude cos you're fucking pathetic.

me and my dad like to listen to bohemian rhapsody on the radio :)

>mfw wife's son blasting lil peep in living room at 4am again

Attached: 1560363844732.gif (300x300, 3.32M)