Anyone listen to the new Black Dresses album yet...

Anyone listen to the new Black Dresses album yet? I just bought it but I'm relistening to their prior releases on bandcamp. I feel like they came out of nowhere in the past year or so but they're one of my favorite bands now.

anyway, thoughts on black dresses, Yea Forums? etc.

Attached: a2608101914_10.jpg (1200x1200, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcUtueCfFEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me that Download link

Essential Transwave (shit singers, cringe-y/healing lyrics, creative music, fucked-up aesthetic).

I might be an outlier but I actually like the fucked up singing, I dunno if some of these the albums would be the same without e.g. rook's fucked up tortured screaming. Like the screaming and chanting of nuclear waste isolation and cave diving warning signs.

I also like crayola deviantart fucked up fanart aesthetic for covers and so on.

Attached: EA21W-2XsAANHiO.jpg (2048x1536, 505K)

felt like LOVE AND AFFECTION FOR STUPID LITTLE BITCHES was more cohesive and uniform in quality than THANK YOU but i think i still prefer the latter overall

glad i got a cassette before they sold out

rook>devi
check neotenomie (AKA rook & nomie): I prefer rook when she writes ambient

>glad i got a cassette before they sold out
it says there's 18 of 190 left, I just bought one, or do you mean for thank you? Some of the songs on THANK YOU are really kick-ass. I'm listening to it right now and think THERES NOTHING HERE WORTH DYING FOR might be my favorite track so far. What was yours?

I'll have to listen to it, I don't think I've listened to any of rook's solo stuff either.

im talking about LOVE AND AFFECTION, the cassettes are gonna be gone in like 20 minutes. rly good for rook and nomie, they deserve the cash.

my fav off THANK YOU is DOG SHIT. i put the album on in my car a lot and the segment from DOG SHIT to WHEEL OF FORTUNE is really punchy and captivating, i usually jam out to those and then kind of trail off as the following tracks gets more noisy and dark.

yah its sold out now

glad I impulse purchased one while I had the chance this morning then

on one hand, I feel like they've somehow managed to invent a new level of harsh vocals in 2019 which I didn't think was possible.

otoh, anyone miss when Devi wrote subtle lyrics sometimes?

cam I get a dl

bump

it's on their bandcamp page

I have no money

that sucks dude, next time you got 7 bucks laying around you should download it, it's good

stop glorifying mental illness

Stop glorifying being a tard

Cringy mental-illness-core for suicidal trannies obsessed with steven universe. I hope these dilaters do the 40% soon so they stop making this shitty cutesy music like Glass Beach and other emo trash.

>shitty cutesy music
as opposed to 2deep4u pseud shit that's "dark, gritty, etc"

i've been listening to mom / devi for a few years now, haven't yet listened to this

I'd rather listen to that then shit that sounds like it was made by a sissified hermaphrodite who has a panic attack everytime it looks in the mirror.

the real irony is that 90% of black dresses is "dark, gritty, etc." It's not cutesy at all.

it's absolutely wonderful.

Ok i overreacted a bit. Sorry. I still think this kind of music is shit though

>look up mom on spotify
>has some old songs
>and a bunch of new ones?
>they're all by some completely random altrock band and now the songs are all mixed together
sucks lads

>not on soulseek
>not on red

i'm sorry i can't listen to this

Attached: krab.png (273x459, 265K)

RIP, I think they have at least one free preview on their page though along with the music video

its good but its not as good as the debut, which is basically a perfect noise pop album
i made a song with the big haired girl many moons ago but i dont think she likes my music anymore Q~Q

WASTEISOLATION? That album is so good, I wish I knew about them back when it released, the cassette looks really cool. I'm really enjoying the new album though, I've listened to it a few times today already. Not sure I can decide on a favorite yet though, maybe MINDCRUSHED or CARTOON NETWORK, which sounds a lot like earlier MOM stuff while still being unique and new. What kind of music do you make? Do you have a bandcamp or anything like that?

yeah, wasteisolation. I listened to that album on repeat for a week when it dropped, in my mouth->tell me->thoughts + prayers -> im earth is literally a 10/10 set of tracks.
and ehhhhh I'd rather not share my socials on mu but I make like aggressive electronic/alternative metal type stuff. she (devi/girls rituals) is a rlly cool person and I don't wanna make her feel weird talking about this stuff.

sidenote this is like THE most underrated track ever
youtube.com/watch?v=kcUtueCfFEg

bitch got a penis

lime get off of Yea Forums

that's fine, no problem. Yeah, in my mouth is literally the best horny music track ever made and rook's chanting chorus absolutely kicks ass.

I listen to that on repeat some days lol, I wonder if they'll ever make more music together? Bousfield's stuff in general is really good too.

(dunno why this didn't post earlier)