Single-handedly revolutionizes alternative

>single-handedly revolutionizes alternative

Attached: SonicYouthDaydreamNationalbumcover.jpg (300x295, 11K)

This album is so fucking good. I feel so bad about people who can't get into this.

>>>>>>>>alternative
the fuck

Compared to Sister or Evol it's (total) trash

>sister or evol
>not even bad moon rising
top pleb

Kek, keep lying to yourself buddy.

for me It's Silver Rocket

For me it's Candle or Teenage Riot

>be me 2010
>download an album illegaly
>itunes labels the genre as alternative & punk

for me, it's the sprawl

Thurston still sees himself as a punk and music in the 90's? everything is "alternative"
Candle for me

how old are you?

>single-handedly revolutionizes alternative
That's an enormous achievement considering the fact that they did nothing revolutionary.

You?

You don't have to make 20 threads just because you can't get over fact that they are not experimental nor interesting

They introduced experimental elements in music.
The abrasiveness.
So specials.

They are literally yoko ono of alternative rock

I'm hoping you are being sarcastic here. You never know.

Did you think that comment was intelligent or something? It's a meaningless statement at best, and absolutely stupid at worst.

Huh so you think they are not experimental??? Pleb

Weird way to spell cross the breeze

Wow you managed to spread your butturt all over the place, into so many threads...
Impressive!

lol

What the fuck are you on about now you fucking moron?

t. modal jazzlet

It's time to stop posting buddy

based

>fucking moron
Wow, starting calling names now!
The butthurt keeps growing...
*sips*

Are you mad today or something?

sonic youth is just swans for alt-normies

actually this

swans are just sonic youth for fantano drones

It's just a continuation of the changes they were making in their sound/songwriting style. How anyone could enjoy Sister and think Daydream Nation sucks is baffling. If you prefer one over the other that's fine, but to love one and hate the other is ridiculous.

It's definitely Alternative. Not necessarily Punk but it's also not really a stretch. They were more Punk than a lot of Post-Punk bands were.

i like sonic youth just like any other person growing up in the 90s, but imagine if they actually had good vocals. thurston and kim have their charm, but the band would be even better.

Now imagine if they actually had not only good vocals but also a talent

>muh Sonic Youth is talentless
imagine being this much of a edgelord

At least I don't think that old hag which couldn't learn how to play bass in 30 years and giraffe with mushroom haircut have charm.

Big fan of SY but this album is overrated desu

Evol, Dirty, Washing Machine, etc are better than this

Sonic Youths music sucks dick and they're also awful human beings for their treatment of nardwaur

>they're also awful human beings for their treatment of nardwaur

Attached: 1555248413803.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Ever since I listened to Free Kitten, I can't take Sonic Youth seriously.

Ah yes the autistic wojak poster who doesnt reply to posts. Really brings something to the table.

nardwaur is annoying little shit

Attached: 1550267021539.jpg (600x656, 60K)

>claims the wojak posting tranny

So that means break the gift he was gonna give them and hold him while another punches him because he was "annoying" sure sound like pleasant people to me. The biggest thing for me is they act like that but their music is trash so its almost pottery that they are human trash as well.

i think this one and sister are tied for best. sister will always be great because as some other user put it, it has a warm atmosphere. this band is fucking amazing right behind modest mouse and talking heads for me.