Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him

Attached: file.png (937x584, 719K)

Paragraphs

exist

for

a

reason.

>rap
>good

>Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry
no, he doesn't have nearly enough influence

ironic shitposts are still shitposts
kys

Scaruffi drones are worse than Fantano drones
change my mind

>change my mind
uhhhm sweaty, the burden of proof is on you to unpack this...

Shut up chance

Why didn't he have the courage to give it a 'NOT GOOD'?

Listen here, you fucking retard. Of course a shitpost is ironic. NO one ever fucking says, "Oh, I'm just ironically shitposting, haha!" No, you dumb sack of shit, obviously it's ironic. When your below 70 IQ ass says some MR shit like "Ironic shitposting is still shitposting," it's fucking redundant. Fucking dumbass.

mad
and stupid

fantano is a literal fucking melon. no one wants to be associated with this little shit. theres no self respecting artists giving respect to this guy. music reviewing is a fucking joke in general anyways. why would you guys even give him views? or even care about his opinion. dont you dare fucking tell me that his platform is where you get know new music.

melon, you leftist spouting piece of shit, you are a fucking joke. not even death grips will give you shout out for promoting their stuff. the best you can get is jpegmafia. what a big fucking joke you are dude. do it for the money, at least. dont blow it up you fucking melon. its not likeyoure shaping a generation you obnoxious little shit. fuck im glad trump won.and im an europoor

that's nice fag

Hes trying to be like early 2000s Pitchfork
He wants to have the power to make or kill careers like pitchfork back in the day even if the scores are unreasonable (i know that Liz Phairs s/t is total dogshit but it isnt a literal 0)
The only problem is, unlike early 2000s pitchfork, he cant make careers

fantano is a literal fucking melon. no one wants to be associated with this little shit. theres no self respecting artists giving respect to this guy. music reviewing is a fucking joke in general anyways. why would you guys even give him views? or even care about his opinion. dont you dare fucking tell me that his platform is where you get know new music.

melon, you leftist spouting piece of shit, you are a fucking joke. not even death grips will give you shout out for promoting their stuff. the best you can get is jpegmafia. what a big fucking joke you are dude. do it for the money, at least. dont blow it up you fucking melon. its not likeyoure shaping a generation you obnoxious little shit. fuck im glad trump won.and im an europoor

But the album fucking sucks? what's the problem?

damn thats crazy

Attached: big0.jpg (600x600, 156K)

It's more like a 3 or 4/10 really. Maybe he gave it a 0 so the next album Chance does with Kanye he can give a 10 to?

you can just disagree with an opinion and let that be the end of it. it's not like the point of criticism is to dictate what people should think about something, it's merely an expression of one person's tastes. if you like the album, that's valid too. i don't understand how people can get upset by shit like this

You are giving home more clicks, money and fame by making a thread about him.

If you don't like him, ignore him. Don't go on a personal vendetta against him, you have nothing to gain from it.

This is the guy who gave 1 to a Dance Gavin Dance album despite obviously not knowing shit about their genre

He have a 1 to there worst album

Chance. Is. F-cling. EPIC!!!!!!! DEal with it racists

OP, you know filters exist right? Or is everyone on this board literally a zoomer?

Attached: 595053_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 423K)

Nice Reddit spacing

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: 1561996938429.png (1206x800, 409K)

You are late

Attached: 1535467699679.gif (720x412, 1.08M)

>Be OP
>Wonder if Melonhead is the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?
>Forget that there are people that react positively to trap

fuck off reddit

Attached: fire.jpg (1123x828, 177K)

That track was lit af. Great find!

Attached: ex4x4x8zjvy01.png (680x680, 40K)

Mark kozelek?

loool

That Fader hit piece fucked him up big time.

>My wife's really young, my wife's real small
based chance

Attached: 1484605190172.gif (243x270, 483K)

Attached: SEETHANY COPETANO.png (986x1120, 636K)

Hello based

i first heard about my 2017 AOTY from him
even though his review of it was months late

Attached: cover.jpg (2306x2306, 1.15M)

Love my wife

I came here to talk about this album too..... but i didn't really think it was that good either. I'm on my second listen OP, i'm really glad you enjoyed it. Its kind of shallow compared to his older work imo but other people see the true genius i suppose.

Name ONE (1) good Chance song besides Acid Rain

Attached: hJQEelb.jpg (4032x2952, 819K)

Never cared for this guys opinion. Never listened to him, never will.

I pretty much never listen to chance, but if something is considered a 0 I'll give it a listen

2 songs in and its not that bad

Attached: 1543902368999.jpg (300x299, 37K)

honest to god, if you really think that a single line from this album ist not 100% cringey trash, you are retarded beyond saving

>Rosalía wears fur
Did he comment on that?