Why'd that KISS thread get deleted? I like to talk about KISS

Why'd that KISS thread get deleted? I like to talk about KISS.

Attached: kisscake.jpg (540x490, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2FO-3AuT8g
youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk about them with your dad faggot. Stop polluting this board with that garbage.

>uses the faggot word as if he isn't a soiboi

Haha

Attached: Paulie-Genie-paul-stanley-30491610-454-449.jpg (454x449, 67K)

That was my thread.

Like I said before: a shitty gimmick-band with Ace being the only legit artist. Peter Criss was a good singer however.

That's not completely what you said before but you got schooled and changed your statement.

Also, about the "gimmick band" thing, I say that all bands are gimmick bands...KISS just had a gimmick that reveled in how non subtle and flashy it was, but they all have gimmicks. Led Zeppelin's gimmick was being mystical bohemian blues rockers, Nirvana's gimmick was being dejected mopey cynical slacker pseudo "punks", Slayer's gimmick was hating Jesus and just being overall edgelords, a band like Weezer wants to promote how nerdy they are, etc etc. Just about every popular band has a gimmick in terms of their image and subject matter.

DUDE LICENSED MERCHANDISE LMAO

Attached: 9a4ba98486527119fa31de6f7c57b6de.jpg (2592x1936, 1.4M)

Problem? People who hate capitalism of all modern ways of life are idiots. Don't like it, don't buy it.

Attached: kurtsdoll.jpg (960x720, 107K)

>see kiss
>cool like proto black metal from the 70s?
>listen to kiss
>boring normie rock
anyone else?

Three of those are actual albums though

i grew up thinking kiss was the shit, but eventually you realised how much of jews they all are

>I'd rather see kids buying toys than drugs. That's just my opinion, basically I think drugs are for jerks. I don't care, if someone wants to go out and kill themselves with drugs, fine, go do it. Toys are happening, if you want to get 'em, get 'em. If you don't, you don't.

Attached: movezig.jpg (549x765, 98K)

Based Danzig, fellow nerd/manchild rocker.

You know nothing about music my dude.

Everyone in the music industry is a Jew, you just haven't heard enough behind the scenes stories to realize it. Everyone in the industry cares about money. KISS never fucked anyone over as hard as Ozzy, that's for damn sure.

KISS is boring as shit “hard rock” and there is absolutely zero reason to still listen to them

>I don't like a genre so there is no reason to listen to it
You're an idiot, face it. You don't know shit about music and haven't listened to a lot of it, and are probably between the ages of 15 and 20, you little cumstain.

Know what's "boring"? Black metal, which was less a genre of music and more a political protest from some small niche circle of wanna be goth Norwegians in the early 90's who are fetishized by hipsters now for some reason and made shit music with no redeeming qualities. Ace Frehley inspired generations of guitar players, black metal inspired shit copy cat bands.

Has any you posters gone to the End of the Road show yet?

t. owns a kiss funko pop

Attached: 1562185680679.gif (365x400, 551K)

T. only says "nigger" in the privacy of his own home but cowers in fear on the streets and gets laughed at at his shitty warehouse job for being a mousy pussy and shaves his head because he's actually balding, but pretends it's because he's a noble soldier of Hitler

Attached: SLaR_SilverEagle_koozie_grande.png (600x600, 246K)

Nah, but from what I've seen it looked good. I decided not to shell out the duckets.

Attached: 0d0219b2d09ceac141448da0aefa0496m.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I don’t even like black metal I was disappointed with the contrast between KISS’s music and their appearance

Uses the term soiboi to hide the fact that he is a "faggot"

Haha

Why I'm asking is I got a real Sofie's Choice on my hands. I either go to Kiss or Iron Maiden's concert. I've seen both bands multiple times. What do?

That other dude said Peter Criss was a terrible drummer. We could argue about that. His voice was solid.

i'd go if paul was really singing. i saw them in 2009 on the alive 35 tour and that was good enough.

This is /mu, not /Buttsecksandwigs

I was into Kiss for a minute when I was like 13. Then I experienced real music. It's fine, I guess, but when I run into some balding manchild or anyone over 15 who's obsessed with them, I judge the living fuck out of them. "B-but, Gene breathes fire! Actual fire!" Gimme a fucking break.

>Top Tier
Ace
Bruce Kulick

>Good Tier
Eric Carr
Vinnie Vincent

>Ok Tier
Paul Stanley
Eric Singer

>Shit Tier
Peter Criss
Tommy Thayer
Mark St. John

>Cunt Tier
Gene Simmons

Attached: gene-simmons.jpg (500x375, 21K)

KEK
Is that really him?

>I don’t even like black metal I was disappointed with the contrast between KISS’s music and their appearance
I don't get how...the only "evil" looking one is Gene, do you expect all the X-Men to be Wolverine when they clearly are not? KISS were a combination of hard driving and heavy rock with poppier elements, they took influences musically and visually from a lot of the hard and also poppier of USA and UK rock bands, be it stuff like The Beatles, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Slade, Alice Cooper, New York Dolls....

I would see KISS since it is their last tour, Maiden will be back and they aren't quitting anytime soon.

Peter Criss had a great voice, my favorite KISS song of all is one he sang, Black Diamond...his drumming wasn't "terrible", he in his prime aka when he still could drum did it with an intensity live that was badass as hell, but not with precision or finesse or technical skill. I would say in terms of just being able to play your instrument well, he was the weakest link in the band.

If you don't think Gene was a good bass player or singer, you have to re listen to the 70's albums.

Attached: slade-uk-pop-group-about-1974-ECT559.jpg (1300x1075, 182K)

>I was into Kiss for a minute when I was like 13. Then I experienced real music. It's fine, I guess, but when I run into some balding manchild or anyone over 15 who's obsessed with them, I judge the living fuck out of them. "B-but, Gene breathes fire! Actual fire!" Gimme a fucking break.
Interesting story.
Post your top ten favorite bands then now that you've "grown out" of liking KISS....I really bet you won't

mbv
nmh
anco
radiohead
slint
deathgrips
swans
microphones
king crimson
tvu

youtube.com/watch?v=i2FO-3AuT8g

Ew, imagine being a non teenager and having this taste. How did you become more angsty as an adult? Did your dick shrink?

Fuck Howard, hoo hoo, OnA party rock!

that guy is obviously baiting with a list of Yea Forumscore are you sure you’re cut out for the internet old man?

mods have no taste in good music and think that some purple text in their post makes them gate keepers of what bands we can and cant discuss on this board.

>inb4 banned.

KISS were an influential band even to this day many bands take after them, they literally invented the idea of a "live album" and did more tours than any band in history. to ignore their impact is to remain ignorant about music history and prove that you are literally a faggot zoomer whith one braincell that doesnt have the ability to hold dissonant ideas in their heads and discuss them. kys promptly

I mean that's pretty standard Yea Forums taste...how can you be sure, it could be bait but if it is it's believable because that's what most people here like
I actually think it was deleted for racism because it talked about circumcision, Yea Forumss mod now is on an anti "racist" rampage

Gene's best wig was this one

Attached: geneohtour.jpg (598x373, 29K)

Remember when he tried to fuck Anthony's girlfriend?

KISS is good and zoomers hate them because Gene Simmons isn't a faggot that panders to them

Everything about Kiss is so fucking cringy.

fags

switch eric carr and singer and i agree

Based

Kiss is lame.
You're more lame than kiss. Stop being insecure.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8
If you don't like this, you don't like rock n' roll, period.

Attached: aliceinchains.jpg (425x319, 22K)