You see kids, this is how you lose credibility

You see kids, this is how you lose credibility.

By giving KSG a 10 and this a 0.

Even if you don't like this album, even from an objective standpoint it still has artistic merit. But Fantano is only giving scores to get views now. Seems a little desperate.

Attached: IMG_20190731_093316.jpg (1471x827, 160K)

>even from an objective standpoint it still has artistic merit
PFFFFFFFFFFFF

Great argument. You sure sound educated.

What video?

t. chance

yea, but his reviews arent soley come from objectivity, the focus is more on his opinion, and he don't like it. there are several albums i love, he doesn't like, but i don't really care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

> scores have to be objective

Remember when you could kind of guess what his scores would be? Yeah not so much anymore.

Always disliked Chance.
So good.

how can fantano somehow be so based, but so cringe at the same time?

But KSG is actually a good album.

This is the point. Fantano purposefully injects his opinion into his reviews and doesn't try and play it off as objective fact. He starts off saying he's never really been a fan of Chance for example.

I don't think he loses any credibility for this, I like to use Fantano as a gauge sometimes, if he gives something an 8 or a 9, I might try it out if I wouldn't have, just to see why. But I never avoid music because he's given it a bad score.

KSG is leagues more enjoyable than this tho

I am certain the people who complain about reviewer bias are people with legit autism and feel like all reviews need to be objective, despite how fucking boring that would be.

>objective standpoint
not sure uhhhhhhhhhh that even fucking exists bud

These, if you are big mad about Fantano giving x album x score, you're literally too autistic to watch him.

He is a critic, his reviews are his opinions. The only thing that matters for a critic is How accurate are they being for themselves. This isn't a music review. This is a Fantano Music Review. Just needs to be what he likes and doesn't like. This applies to all critics.
There is no objective standpoint, even the study* of music is called Music Theory. It's all subjective and at best loseley rational.

KSG is an amazing album and Chance’s album is worthless. So how does he lose credibility?

Zero is too high.

>even from an objective standpoint it still has artistic merit

Attached: Sneed 2.png (1425x1425, 1.72M)

OP says he thinks Fantanos videos are worthless but he’s continued to watch them until this point. He’s either underage and just found Fantano or he’s just autistic. If you don’t like him then don’t watch him I haven’t watched one of this videos in many years

Im gonna get sjwthony basedtano so high he’s gonna score himself 0 one day

Elaborate.

Attached: 1557342517096.jpg (639x624, 52K)

>from an objective standpoint it still has artistic merit.
Prove it with facts and evidence, then. That's what is implied by the term 'objectivity.'

>an opinion on how much you like an album can be objective

ok retard

yet you participate in fantano threads

we get it chance, you love your wife.

God I hate Chance's fucking face so much. Glad Fantano shit down his throat.

>objective
>This album is by Chance the Rapper, this album is 77 minutes and 20 seconds long, it features 22 tracks of music, this album was released on July 26th 2019
That's about where an objective review would end.

DADADADADA GRADADSFADADA

ROO ROO ROO ROO

t. Fantano cock sucker